Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

South African Father Backing His Son To Work - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Father Backing His Son To Work (20053 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Slynation(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Aku2078:
Is a lie oga....is because you wouldn't want her to deny you the punna this night again

My dear, the only time a man gets humble to a woman is when kongi is high on a next level, he can even play kpankpankolo with the neighbours kids just to make her happy and offer him the punna.
U lied, unless u'r that man that can be controlled easily by woman....The last time i checked Puna is like MTN, everywhere u go
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by sanpipita(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Is funny how a father has to explain why he is take care of his own son, if he can't take care of his offspring who will do it for him.
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2019
ChimuchiYola:
Owwww

This man must be sexy

I know this is what you people like. There's nothing sexy about this joor . Get a house help
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by jesmond3945: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Na my pikin before
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by adecz: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2019
But man's back is too hard
for babies....

Woman's back is like soft pillow
or mattress.

This is child abuse... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Divay22(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2019
My hubby be ready to do this grin grin
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by LadySarah: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2019
ikezuora4689:
if you are proud of ur dad hit like..... mothers no go steal all the love....I want to train my children in a way they will love me more than there mother.....I won break that curse wey they affect our Nigeria fathers

You came late cos my husband has broken the curse already.I'm like a stranger in my own house.

1 Like

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Divay22(f): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Techbrity post=74561061]If I'm his boss, i will send him home immediately. That's arrant nonsense and unprofessional. [/quote
See pesin way dey talk undecided]
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by ikezuora4689(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2019
LadySarah:

You came late cos my husband has broken the curse already.I'm like a stranger in my own house.

grin grin
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by MOHSHESHI(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
koolaid87:
No distraction

Its high time we sent the dullard packing
how is dis trash u said related to d topic smh
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Reference(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
The man is flying a desk. Not my type of work. Real work does not accomodate such frivolities.
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Splasshhh(f): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lock account with first mobile app
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by chocboi78(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
HOW STUPID AND MAGNIFICENT @ D SAME TIME,
WHAT IF U"RE WORKING @ D BANK? SO CRECHE OR
HOUSE GIRL IS NOW SO COST TO THAT EXTENT?
DUDE! THAT IS STUPIDITY OF THE FIRST ORDER.
so interview of one day will make him employ baby sitter

1 Like

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by daviesblaze(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
ChimuchiYola:
Owwww

This man must be sexy
Your face looks future familiar wink

let's be family cheesy
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
That's the definition of partnership.
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by tomdon(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Is it until when the mother has interview that you are to take your child to work if allowed??
Is it even a decision or an obligation?? Mcheew!!!
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by dominusgai(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
this can't happen in nigeria, was its not on same forum yesterday, a man was telling us he doesn't love his children equally, i was really shocked.... that's why nigerians maltreat their house help, if they can't love their children equally na another man pikin them go love??
You see it is people like you that makes asking for help an impossible thing for those that need it. Someone came asking for help and instead of you to offer solution you are busy condemning him. Bro it is entirely possible to love one child than another. What is needed is wisdom not to allow it destroy the family. Proffer solution or keep mute and cease referring to him.
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by remedick: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
I would do same for my children.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by loomer: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
BIGDADDY000:

As u see the term "babysitter" u still no understand.

So u think say them dey just carry baby go creche without enrolling from d unset.

1 Like

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by twilliamx(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
You mean it's now so expensive. Please speak proper english.

1 Like

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by hatedisplace: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
flyca:
Very unprofessional
in the US last october a babysitter returned a dead baby to the mother just 3hour after the baby was dropped off. (yahoo news). It is not about being professional but about safety of your kids.
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by tintingz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
this can't happen in nigeria, was its not on same forum yesterday, a man was telling us he doesn't love his children equally, i was really shocked.... that's why nigerians maltreat their house help, if they can't love their children equally na another man pikin them go love??
Logically the man Is right, he didn't said he doesn't love them, he loves them but not equally, maybe that statement is not appropriate but the thing is you will love all your children but you will always have the favorite one.

Just that most parents don't say it(which is good by the way) but you will see it in their behaviors towards the children.

1 Like

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
lol VERY FUNNY DUDE

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? / How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? / You Want To Know Her Vag!na Size? Just Take A Look At Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.