Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment (11223 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by GetCofOProperty: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sowore and Fela can't win now, but they'll be making a very powerful statement come 2019 election as the future leaders of our dear country...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Whazar(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74560633:

END OF DISCUSSION.

Next...........
I wonder if this dude has a job. Ode always commenting rubbish. must u disgrace yourself just to defend Buhari that doesn't know your father
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Whazar above, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Whazar(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2019
this would never happen in any sane environment but only in zoo like Nigeria where we are headed by a lifeless cow and lot of zombies dancing to the tune. Bleep naija
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Whazar(m): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74583868:
Whazar above, God bless Nigeria.
lol just few mins u don quote me back. dude really need a job lol
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by UnchangeableGod: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Basher8583:

So you were sleeping when pdp was in power for 16yrs abi. You just woke up. Cuz im not feeling the vibe of your justification. The lady said shes not related. Or you be family?

If PDP did what the APC is doing now, I mean if former President Goodluck Jonathan had appointed his kinsman as INEC Chairman or Presidential election collation Officer, the then opposition, in their usual holier than thou, would have run amok and I don't think APC would have been in power by now. Let's even assume PDP did same, one will expect a government that purportedly came to 'change or correct the ills of the past governments' to show good example. Alas, they are just like the biblical Pharisees: follow my teachings, don't follow my actions. My friend, do you expect the lady to agree that she is related to the President? I don't know your age. You also expect Nigerians, especially the opposition, to accept her word for it when there are evidences to the contrary? Would APC have accepted same? No one is a fool except those who pretend to be. My message once again : Nigerian's ruling party is setting a dangerous precedent. When another President does similar or worse thing in the future and is challenged, his supporters would refer to what transpired during the current 'honest' government of 'integrity'. Thank you.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Basher8583: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
UnchangeableGod:
If PDP did what the APC is doing now, I mean if former President Goodluck Jonathan had appointed his kinsman as INEC Chairman or Presidential election collation Officer, the then opposition, in their usual holier than thou, would have run amok and I don't think APC would have been in power by now. Let's even assume PDP did same, one will expect a government that purportedly came to 'change or correct the ills of the past governments' to show good example. Alas, they are just like the biblical Pharisees: follow my teachings, don't follow my actions. My friend, do you expect the lady to agree that she is related to the President? I don't know your age. You also expect Nigerians, especially the opposition, to accept her word for it when there are evidences to the contrary? Would APC have accepted same? No one is a fool except those who pretend to be. My message once again : Nigerian's ruling party is setting a dangerous precedent. When another President does similar or worse thing in the future and is challenged, his supporters would refer to what transpired during the current 'honest' government of 'integrity'. Thank you.

Good for you. I have a campaign to will come Feb... Dont need your distraction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / Obasanjo Missed PDP Convention Due To “cold”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.