Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana (460 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana by wehereagg: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lady calls out man who abandoned her sister in the U.S to remarry in Ghana

From the desk of Gistmeblog

Re: Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana by wehereagg: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
sad sad
Re: Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana by wilcox(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
The man didn't play his game well
Re: Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
The kind mind wey some people get sha.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana by gaby(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lol...

This one don use him hand pack sand put for him own garri...

Ayamu sorry for you ooo
Re: Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana by habsydiamond(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Some people mo dey think sha.....at the end of the day he go come loss two things...the American passport and the American wife..though he still get one wife for Ghana wey dem go dey pound yam together when dem deport am grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
so Ghanaians are into this scam too undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Man Who Abandoned Her Sister In The U.S To Remarry In Ghana by Paxie55: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Men are scum angry undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

6 Little Things That Can Ruin Your Sex Life / Ladies Let Me Educate You On Morning Sex For A Few Minute / How I Got #1000 Airtime Free Through NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.