Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45994 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Thank you.
In as much as the woman is guilty of mismanagement and lack of wisdom, the husband went too far.She could have died, moreover risking his own life is just plain stupid.

All the same, May God help them all. grin

Faulty foundation. I believe their marriage can still be salvaged if the both parties actually wants it. Truth remains that the husband even though lacked experience, he still valued his marriage despite his actions. Some men in that situation would have started looking for means to chase the woman out of the house or used the wife’s action as an excuse for divorce. The wife has to respect the man and fulfill all that is required as the duty of the wife(whether as a dependent or an independent woman)while the husband must love his wife and if there was any act of adultery, he should immediately stop and concentrate in his marriage.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
cococandy:
Apt

Surprisingly the doofuses commenting on here did not seem to notice that part about small girls around him. To them it’s normal

Happy new year dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss

I blame the wife in that.

We have a proverb: what I can not take as a rich man, I will start rejecting while I am poor.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If starting a business for her is not enough to make her know he is the man of the house then she should sit at home and let's sèe if that will help her know.
hahahaha, well some women can be proud to that extent, but we can't say what made her to act that way, it's just understanding between them and everything will be fine, he went too far
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by CHoccolaTE: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I've been going through the thread looking for them feminists comments
Those folks crack me up. Still waiting for that of Saffi's, Choccolate's, MannieA's and Cococandy"s. grin grin grin

First of all I don't believe the man is telling the full story, he just told his own side to make himself look like a saint but where he exposed himself was adding the part about his wife beating up small girls around him. You can tell that the bastard is a womaniser who expected his wife to not display any anger or resentment to his promiscuity.

The hopeless bastard didn't tell us the misunderstanding that made his wife go out and lodge in a hotel room. Maybe he brought one of the small girls his wife fights to his house and she had to vacate the house for them. Maybe the wife caught him pants down with his hoes that's why she got upset and decided to lodge in a hotel and clear her head, we don't know. All we know is the man's biased side of the story.

Useless bastard beast of a man just ruined all the wife's hard work she put in the business because he wanted to carry his small girls without opposition from the wife. Animal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Raalsalghul: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

First of all I don't believe the man is telling the full story, he just told his own side to make himself look like a saint but where he exposed himself was adding the part about his wife beating up small girls around him. You can tell that the bastard is a womaniser who expected his wife to not display any anger or resentment to his promiscuity.

The hopeless bastard didn't tell us the misunderstanding that made his wife go out and lodge in a hotel room. Maybe he brought one of the small girls his wife fights to his house and she had to vacate the house for them. Maybe the wife caught him pants down with his hoes that's why she got upset and decided to lodge in a hotel and clear her head, we don't know. All we know is the man's biased side of the story.

Useless bastard beast of a man just ruined all the wife's hard work she put in the business because he wanted to carry his small girls without opposition from the wife. Animal.
Well, some of what you said might be true or they might just be assumptions. But I find it unbelievable you've decide to be blind to the woman's wrongdoings.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by CHoccolaTE: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

There is no tagging anywhere,the males here are too anti-female its scary and yes i hate them..I hate wickedness to the core and that is a disease affecting 99% of nairaland males...

Males like you who enjoy castigating women needlessly without reason are the ones who dont do well in life.,especially when they find themselves abroad..That is why many of you get into trouble with the law when you leave this ountry...I am only doing you a favour by pointing out how irrational most of you are.

You are very right to hate them, carry on.

I don't know what kind of confusion Nigerian men suffer from. Do they expect women to say they love them with all the hate and needless insults they hurl towards women everyday online?
The average Nigerian man does not mean well for women AT ALL.

They don't like for a woman to be rich and independent and happy, they prefer to see women grovelling and begging them for handouts and without a voice of her own, deffering to her husband for every single decision affecting her life like a mentally impaired slave.
Always looking for ways to insult women and run them down.
If a woman is independent with healthy self esteem they start claiming she is arrogant and bad wife material, they prefer a whimpering dependant.

If they see a whimpering dependent woman that wants to depend on them they start calling all women lazy gold diggers..

Confused hypocrites.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Well, some of what you said might be true or they might just be assumptions. But I find it unbelievable you've decide to be blind to the woman's wrongdoings.

Just like you put it, "assumptions". Most of the comments on this thread is based on the story line and it's only if the wife's version is also heard that one can completely draw conclusion. But since the wife's version of her story isn't known, comments should be based on the man's story.

Feminist won't look at the woman's wrong doing but will be quick to castigate the man.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by CHoccolaTE: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I wasn't blind to anything.
I don't blame the wife for displaying hostility to a man that always has small girls hovering around him to the extent that she has to fight them off.

If the tables were turned and the wife was the one with small boys flocking around her will you advise the husband to keep quiet and ignore his wife because she opened a shop for him?

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Raalsalghul: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
sacramento1212:

Just like you put it, "assumptions". Most of the comments on this thread is based on the story line and it's only if the wife's version is also heard that one can completely draw conclusion. But since the wife's version of her story isn't known, comments should be based on the man's story.

Feminist won't look at the woman's wrong doing but will be quick to castigate the man.
That's the number one issue I have with them. They just look for any opportunity to spit out venom and hate towards men. To me, that's being irrational. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:
That's the number one issue I have with them. They just look for any opportunity to spit out venom and hate towards me. To me, that's being irrational.

Na their way now. From the story, the issue about small girls around the man, was it before or after the man made that move? It was clearly stated there that it was after the issue that the woman started overreacting which i guess it's as a result of joblessness.

The man is the one reporting the story and comments should be based on what has been written down. You write to pass an exam and not applying unnecessary sentiments.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Raalsalghul: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

I don't blame the wife for displaying hostility to a man that always has small girls hovering around him to the extent that she has to fight them off.

If the tables were turned and the wife was the one with small boys flocking around her will you advise the husband to keep quiet and ignore his wife because she opened a shop for him?
I have a question to ask you. Can you say for certain that the man's philandering started before he opened the shop for his wife? undecided
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by cococandy(f): 2:21am On Jan 10, 2019
You’re talking to people who don’t reason
CHoccolaTE:

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Happy new year babe kiss

Well I could blame her but we know that financial bondage can make people accept things that they wouldn’t otherwise accept

bukatyne:

Happy new year dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss

I blame the wife in that.

We have a proverb: what I can not take as a rich man, I will start rejecting while I am poor.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by PDPGuy: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2019
This so-called man is a disgrace and an absolute fool! Because your wife is independent, and makes her own money (albeit from a shop he set up for her), you then decide to commit a crime

Yes, although you set up the shop for her, the shop is in her name, and soliciting another person to commit arson on her property is a crime (a felony in some jurisdictions).

His wife should involve the police in this matter because no one knows what he would do to her if she continues questioning him on his maintenance of several mistresses.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.