Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45965 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Another angle though.... I respect your opinion too.... BTW you know women na... If she sees the post now, chances are that she would believe that's what he did.... Even if she doesn't leave the marriage,it's threatened already....

Women don't leave marriages just like that o. She would have gotten more.perks that'll have renewed her psyche. I.e the joy pf just having hubby all.to.hinself and having the same.money she could have made thri sweat. Getting the money for free without the worries of if he provides I'm threatened. Knowing he can provide without threatening that'll have made her.confortable,peaceful with almost no needs to worry or flinvh about.

Women are easy. Never forget this. Infact life ought to be easy,its our.selfishnessness and selfcenteredness that brings cconplexities. She now understands and appreciates simplicity
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
eyinjuege:
We will soon hear wife stabs husband to death while asleep.
Anyway, na your family problem be that
And people will now start writing rubbish about the woman,

Shey this man no fit kill self? grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Women don't leave marriages just like that o. She would have gotten more.perks that'll have renewed her psyche. I.e the joy pf just having hubby all.to.hinself and having the same.money she could have made thri sweat. Getting the money for free without the worries of if he provides I'm threatened. Knowing he can provide without threatening that'll have made her.confortable,peaceful with almost no needs to worry or flinvh about.

Women are easy. Never forget this. Infact life ought to be easy,its our.selfishnessness and selfcenteredness that brings cconplexities. She now understands and appreciates simplicity
gringrin I get your point already bro....you mean The Money will keep her....some women head dey touch Oooooo .
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin I get your point already bro....you mean The Money will keep her....some women head dey touch Oooooo .

Which.goes bacl tp say if poverty or wealth can.determines an individuals character, then that petson has petsonality issues

If poverty or wealth as in the case of the woman can change an individuap,they didnt work on themselvrs well before marriage. Simply logic. Like friends that need you to have before thrthey stick aroubdm these tins should.come.easy and without rules,principles,dogmas and.all whatnots.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why are most men selfish? So self-centered!
He wants a submissive wife yet he is keeping different ladies? So he expects the wife to still be submissive, caring , loyal and attentive? Lol believe me, any lady that does that has interior motive. It is either she's dependent, or planning his best punishment. No lady can stand sharing her Man!

His prayers should be she doesn't find out because believe me, He is dead already! Either as a walking dead or ghost dead.
I dunno, but from the post, they should be fine now... The koko now is "she shouldn't see the post"......but as social media Don carry am put for head.... I fear...gringringrin
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Which.goes bacl tp say if poverty or wealth can.determines an individuals character, then that petson has petsonality issues
This is so true...unfortunately money determines some individuals character, especially in relationships these days..... God help us
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
This is so true...unfortunately money determines some individuals character, especially in relationships these days..... God help us

Anyone that an.abundance or a.lavk of.money changes them.in a rather.much.significant way has been unstable.before that.moment

Character development before marriage is key,but people don't pay attention to.it.all many think of is i need a partner

Dan,the.more.sane.oneis thr mpre troubling.it is gining a suitable.partner ( cause people.majority aren't whole or near it )

It should be a woman's role by default to manage and iimptove a man by right. This is their job to help their partners becone better. But where does the ability to.do this want.to cone.from when they.dont have self mastery?

Character should guide wealth and not he other way around

These are stuffs fron the deep

I wish those anti-the man in question will get understandingafter seeig this
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I dunno, but from the post, they should be fine now... The koko now is "she shouldn't see the post"......but as social media Don carry am put for head.... I fear...gringringrin
I no pity am one bit grin grin

I no dey get pity for selfish and wicked people. Chai! and the woman landed for hospital! what if she had died? hain that man fit kill! just to prove a point? shuu? He could have just brought in another lady and watch if she won't return from her one week hotel holiday nah, the man went too far!

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Anyone that an.abundance or a.lavk of.money changes them.in a rather.much.significant way has been unstable.before that.moment

Character development is key,but people don't pay attention to.it
gringringrin.......@the bolded, only few people do....
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin.......@the bolded, only few people do....

Stuff for the matured. Brewed only for the strong
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:

I no dey get pity for selfish and wicked people. Chai! and the woman landed for hospital! what if she had died? hain that man fit kill! just to prove a point? shuu? He could have just brought in another lady and watch if she won't return from her one week hotel holiday nah, the man went too far!
@the bolded is a logical way of dealing with the issue...gringrin. Plus other ones,
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:

It was a temporary shock. That's all
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
@the bolded is a logical way of dealing with the issue...gringrin. Plus other ones,

I'm afraid, I don't think so. She was already forming boss in the house and sounding it to the husband's ears that she's an independent woman already and can damn any consequences. Moreover, bringing in another woman would have aggravated another problem.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Stuff for the matured. Brewed only for the strong
Yeah... Love the way you reason too... Bless up bro... smiley
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
sacramento1212:

I'm afraid, I don't think so. She was already forming boss in the house and sounding it to the husband's ears that she's an independent woman already and can damn any consequences. Moreover, bringing in another woman would have aggravated another problem.
Marialavina, you see una life??gringrin Another problem.... Though there are still logical ways of dealing with same issue
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I concur ! No time grin grin Her brain go restore factory setting. grin grin

The problem with guys these days is that they think they have all women figured out. lol, if only they know. grin . Anyways sha may God see them through.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah... Love the way you reason too... Bless up bro... smiley

Sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
I concur ! No time grin grin Her brain go restore factory setting. grin grin

The problem with guys these days is that they think they have all women figured out. lol, if only they know. grin . Anyways sha may God see them through.
I dogringrin.....i studied "womanology" ....i am in for PhD now.... Lol...
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
sacramento1212:

Perhaps the.demon that stole her brain was what got exotcised during the reset process. Cause she would never break down knowing bae's still afalable. So that shock was just a thing,not a shock,she suppose get stroke sef. Woman with nasty attitude
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Marial avina, you see una life??gringrin Another problem.... Though there are still logical ways of dealing with same issue
Forget it! No be woman? Except she doesn't have any feelings or regards for you , believe me as soon as she knows someone is about to take her place she will calm down.

As for aggravating problems, the other woman doesn't have to be someone you are having affair with, maybe a colleague at work or a friend's lady. The point is, there is a knob in a woman's heart that her partner should have the key to.When things aren't going smoothly, you just have to use this key. Shame to those who made money this key because it's fast becoming useless. grin

cc sacramento1212
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
sacramento1212:

Perhaps the.demon that stole her brain was what got exotcised during the reset process. Cause she would never break down knowing bae's still afalable. So that shock was just a thing,not a shock,she suppose get stroke sef. Woman with nasty attitude.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I dogringrin.....i studied "womanology" ....i am in for PhD now.... Lol...
I hear you nah.... You know yourself finish let alone another being? grin grin

Oga PhD owner, I hail o!
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Forget it! No be woman? Except she doesn't have any feelings or regards for you , believe me as soon as she knows someone is about to take her place she will calm down.

As for aggravating problems, the other woman doesn't have to be someone you are having affair with, maybe a colleague at work or a friend's lady. The point is, there is a knob in a woman's heart that her partner should have the key to.When things aren't going smoothly, you just have to use this key. Shame to those who made money this key because it's fast becoming useless. grin

cc sacramento1212
gringringrin Lolzzzz
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:

cc sacramento1212

Yes that's a possibility. Any woman that places material things first before her partner has the tendency of not showing any care even if the husband brings in another lady even if it's in disguise. Or do you think many that married their husbands did so because of love and care? Many of them got involved in marriage because they wanted to answer Mrs, have kids because of biological clock and be regarded in the society as being married. Nothing more and nothing less.

So if one is unlucky to have such kind of woman, there's absolutely nothing you do that will move her instead you are only adding pepper and curry to a boiling stew.

So the idea of bringing in another woman would have further made her wild. If she nursed the intent of having a lover, that would be a licence for her to stamp and fully execute that mission.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin Lolzzzz
You go use money win your babe's heart ooo tongue .

It's best when someone loves you for who you are and not what you have. smiley
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
I hear you nah.... You know yourself finish let alone another being? grin grin

Oga PhD owner, I hail o!
Homeschooling thoughgringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
You go use money win your babe's heart ooo tongue .

It's best when someone loves you for who you are and not what you have. smiley
That's something I will never do..... Use money to win a lady's heart?? What nonsense....gringrin...... Any guy who wins a lady with money is in a deep sh*t....gringringrin if money disappear, she go disappear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
sacramento1212:

Yes that's a possibility. Any woman that places material things first before her partner has the tendency of not showing any care even if the husband brings in another lady even if it's in disguise. Or do you think many that married their husbands did so because of love and care? Many of them got involved in marriage because they wanted to answer Mrs, have kids because of biological clock and be regarded in the society as being married. Nothing more and nothing less.

So if one is unlucky to have such kind of woman, there's absolutely nothing you do that will move her instead you are only adding pepper and curry to a boiling stew.

So the idea of bringing in another woman would have further made her wild. If she nursed the intent of having a lover, that would be a licence for her to stamp and fully execute that mission.
There is of course that possibility.

But there are other possibilities. It is Humane to get carried away, just as a wife may not pay proper attention to the husband as soon as her baby arrives, a man may also forget his wife as soon as money arrives. It's a two way thing and it's natural. Wonder why men finds it easier to cheat on whom they claim to love? Do you mean they never cared about their wives?

You see marriage isn't something you just create and relax, it is something you build. Continuous efforts from BOTH partners, You work together to create, build and establish the home you want. Trust me , there are will be distractions and they can come from anywhere. Arrival of kids, a new job, a better life, a cute or beautiful newly posted colleagues etc. Your determination to build your home is what will keep you in check. The discussed couples failed here. They ruin their marriage first, and now it's almost ruining their lives. And guess what? Money is the cause.

That said, it is wrong to blame a woman for a failed marriage. It takes two to tangle, Marriage is an agreement between TWO people not one. If a woman is desperate to get married, it is the man's fault for not discerning her desperation. If a woman is getting married just to be MRs , it is the man's weakness not to detect this attribute in her. Stop blame, shifting!

I believe a man who is ready to go extreme should be ready to bear extreme results.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
That's something I will never do..... Use money to win a lady's heart?? What nonsense....gringrin...... Any guy who wins a lady with money is in a deep sh*t....gringringrin if money disappear, she go disappear
I trust you nah grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
I trust you nah grin
smileysmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
There is of course that possibility.

But there are other possibilities. It is Humane to get carried away, just as a wife may not pay proper attention to the husband as soon as her baby arrives, a man may also forget his wife as soon as money arrives. It's a two way thing and it's natural. Wonder why men finds it easier to cheat on whom they claim to love? Do you mean they never cared about their wives?

You see marriage isn't something you just create and relax, it is something you build. Continuous efforts from BOTH partners, You work together to create, build and establish the home you want. Trust me , there are will be distractions and they can come from anywhere. Arrival of kids, a new job, a better life, a cute or beautiful newly posted colleagues etc. Your determination to build your home is what will keep you in check. The discussed couples failed here. They ruin their marriage first, and now it's almost ruining their lives. And guess what? Money is the cause.

That said, it is wrong to blame a woman for a failed marriage. It takes two to tangle, Marriage is an agreement between TWO people not one. If a woman is desperate to get married, it is the man's fault for not discerning her desperation. If a woman is getting married just to be MRs , it is the man's weakness not to detect this attribute in her. Stop blame, shifting!

I believe a man who is ready to go extreme should be ready to bear extreme results.
Well, marriage is an institution that you can never graduate from till the day one dies or on the grounds of divorce. Yes it’s built and that’s the reason the certificate obtained after joining both parties doesn’t mean it ends there. Once the foundation is faulty, it becomes a problem. Any marriage built on selfish grounds will never stand whether as a man or woman.

Any of the parties can be blamed for a failed marriage it’s not a must that the woman must be blamed but it all depends on the circumstances that led to that failed marriage.

Both parties have to strive to make it work and the reason one should endeavor to carry out the checks before committing as it entails a lot.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
sacramento1212:

Well, marriage is an institution that you can never graduate from till the day one dies or on the grounds of divorce. Yes it’s built and that’s the reason the certificate obtained after joining both parties doesn’t mean it ends there. Once the foundation is faulty, it becomes a problem. Any marriage built on selfish grounds will never stand whether as a man or woman.

Any of the parties can be blamed for a failed marriage it’s not a must that the woman must be blamed but it all depends on the circumstances that led to that failed marriage.

Both parties have to strive to make it work and the reason one should endeavor to carry out the checks before committing as it entails a lot.
Thank you.
In as much as the woman is guilty of mismanagement and lack of wisdom, the husband went too far.She could have died, moreover risking his own life is just plain stupid.

All the same, May God help them all. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / Father Refused To Attend My Wedding / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.