Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45877 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by VERDA: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Was your wife unfaithful to you? No.
Did she threaten to leave you? No.

The only problem here appears to be your low self esteem.
Is it that you did not read or you have comprehension problem?...will a man that has low self esteem open something that big for the wife??, even going as far as telling your husband you can take care of yourself and moving into a hotel....she is not a wise woman,a wise woman would have built something really big for herself.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by VERDA: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
kamez:
I don't know why most women suddenly loose their senses once they start making money.

but the guy went too far with his actions.... in a sane country, he would be in jail after his confession..

I hate idle women..God knows that I can never marry an idle woman and even if I do, then I will definitely start up a. business for her..

How wikk he go to jail?...did he harm anybody?, e sha collect him money back and for everybody including the landlord to play ball,the wife must have really been a pain in the ass.

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by VERDA: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
megareal:
I hate spouses who go to the extreme to hurt another just to have their way.
But all of a sudden she is submissive...which means she is not matured enough to handle wealth,how can you move into a hotel for a week cos a fight with ur husband in the name of I have my own money now.Dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Flashberry: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
See below

Contact me if you are interested in fixed game

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are as narcissistic as the foolish man...Insecurity and low self-esteem is a big issue for the average Nigeran male..

She wey get high self esteem make she use her money open shop na! Someone established you and simple respect you no fit give am, come dey talk of self esteem. Who self esteem epp?

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
mechanics:
You shouldn't have gone to that extent, you should talk to her and sit Her down, then she will know you are the man of the house, I advise you restore her business.
Go and read the story!

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mobola33:
Am in the same shit right now, I swear if I had the opportunity, I will do the same!
Your own is still okay. Nigerian men abroad are facing worst situation. You bring your wife abroad, got her passport, got her job and even car and then you become nobody as a husband. This is why some men go to the extent of killing their supposed wife.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by mechanics(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Go and read the story!
I have read the story.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by BabbanBura(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2019
omojesu316:
I am scared for the future of Nigeria. If men still carry this mindset that their wife must be a footstool, we are in big trouble.

Bros, you need to read both the stories and our comments with open mind so you understand, believe me you can never be better than many of us here in promoting the cause of and making women better - we however detest the ills some of these women exude

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by naijajobx: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 09, 2019
kunleweb:

You are wise. Educate your sisters
Thank you
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Dshocker(m): 3:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Valerie47:
This man is a bastard, I just pray she finds out and cut his dic.k

Why his dick?....
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Darevofpeace(m): 4:10am On Jan 09, 2019
izaray:
Lol, i read it also on Facebook, but the man went too far na if you ask me
A problem cannot be solved at the level it was created,he did the right thing as long as the result came forth.The man is an evil genius thou.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ElGrecco(m): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Personally I ll say the man went a bit too far but then if you haven't been in someone's shoe, you can tell how you ll react under such circumstance. Although there are 3 sides to a story, the narratives from the perspective of either party and the truth. I ll use the opportunity to share my own truth. I have felt and wanted to do even far worse. Call me anything you like, but I consider myself one of the rarest breed. I had a girlfriend whom I had assisted to open a shop, although I had gotten the shop for myself after I arrived Nigeria. I went for my m. sc outside the country when I met the lady on social media. She ll cry every time about beint alienated and having no one. I had planned on staying back for my PhD but I decided I should come home to meet her. I got to Naija and I was luckt to be picked for the Fg Youwin connect. I decided I could use the money to establish something for myself since staying outside wasn't my thing. I searched and travelled wide for Job. Then I decided to open a jewelry shop since it was a family thing. I could do better than most people since I grew up on the Island around Docemo lagos where my family trade in Jewelry and accessories. I got a shop for myself in Ilorin and for some time I was hoping to get some money from Jobs I do for people outside Nigeria. Not to bore you with my story, I got a lecturing job in Nigeria and I wasn't feeling fulfilled. The job environment didn't give room for growth, everything was archaic and outdated. I decided I have to leave the country since I got invitations from friends who wants to help me financially in order to return for my PhD. As regards the shop, I involved the lady since she seem to be doing good in her own business. I told her to come as a patner and much to her credit she worked hard to develop the business. I returned for my PhD where I had to work for 14 hours a day including saturday and Sundays by writing and editing for folks in order raise money to cover my tuition and survive. It is a very dehumanizing work rate as it deals with efficiency. Now my gf ll hardly put a call across and she ll tell me about being occupied at the shop or some sort of flimsy excuse. Now she portays herself as the CEO of the business when we clearly agreed that was for me. She hardly ever listens and went on a rant about how I am enjoying myself outside the country. She moves with a n army of friends telling me how they feel she is a being enslaved in the relationship. Some other things ensured which I wouldn't want to put up for public consumption. I tell you there was a time when it took me the last ounce of sanity to put a call across to some of my street niggars to cause a little accident in the shop.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by surveyorchimez(m): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2019
Valerie47:
This man is a bastard, I just pray she finds out and cut his dic.k

You can't blame him for wanting his wife back...she turned a tyrant cause little power given to her.. Guessed she also forgot her position n responsibility...she proved that such level independency shouldnt have been entrusted to her... Both have learnt their lesson..

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by blindjustice13(m): 6:07am On Jan 09, 2019
She was hospitalized for a week,no remorse from you,now she follows you about beating small girls and you see it as a problem?so you burnt her shop that was keeping her busy so you can be keeping yourself busy with small girls? undecided . what a psychopathic pig!

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by nini007(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2019
melanch:
Must you burn her shop ni? What if those thieves were caught, you will join them in parade for a stupid reason. You might as well be shouting, they didn't caught me.

Oga went so extreme. If dialogue don't work. There are plenty ways to chop ogbono soup...

You need google to recognize your site? You need quality seo backlinks 07085013051
That is why it's always good to read well before commenting.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Awww, mail?
Would you reach me here pls?
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Isokehn:
She almost died?

That shows that her possessions and money are the centre of her life not you. not even God of whom she made a vow before. see, this is why God made man the head and breadwinner. Most women cannot manage even a little power. Dude it's because you gave her opportunity to be her own boss so she extended it to her home. Next time tell her to get out her certificate and go work under a boss it would be a different story I tell you.

Still this was too risky...

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2019
omojesu316:
I feel terribly sad and ashamed when I read the comments on this thread.

Let's try to flip the coin for a minute. The man is now the woman and the woman, the man.

I am very sure Nigeria's internet will rain hailstorm and brimstone on the woman for being an "evil wife" and "wicked witch"...

This is double standard in judgement. :- cry

Shut your dirty fingers up

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2019
ElGrecco:
Personally I ll say the man went a bit too far but then if you haven't been in someone's shoe, you can tell how you ll react under such circumstance. Although there are 3 sides to a story, the narratives from the perspective of either party and the truth. I ll use the opportunity to share my own truth. I have felt and wanted to do even far worse. Call me anything you like, but I consider myself one of the rarest breed. I had a girlfriend whom I had assisted to open a shop, although I had gotten the shop for myself after I arrived Nigeria. I went for my m. sc outside the country when I met the lady on social media. She ll cry every time about beint alienated and having no one. I had planned on staying back for my PhD but I decided I should come home to meet her. I got to Naija and I was luckt to be picked for the Fg Youwin connect. I decided I could use the money to establish something for myself since staying outside wasn't my thing. I searched and travelled wide for Job. Then I decided to open a jewelry shop since it was a family thing. I could do better than most people since I grew up on the Island around Docemo lagos where my family trade in Jewelry and accessories. I got a shop for myself in Ilorin and for some time I was hoping to get some money from Jobs I do for people outside Nigeria. Not to bore you with my story, I got a lecturing job in Nigeria and I wasn't feeling fulfilled. The job environment didn't give room for growth, everything was archaic and outdated. I decided I have to leave the country since I got invitations from friends who wants to help me financially in order to return for my PhD. As regards the shop, I involved the lady since she seem to be doing good in her own business. I told her to come as a patner and much to her credit she worked hard to develop the business. I returned for my PhD where I had to work for 14 hours a day including saturday and Sundays by writing and editing for folks in order raise money to cover my tuition and survive. It is a very dehumanizing work rate as it deals with efficiency. Now my gf ll hardly put a call across and she ll tell me about being occupied at the shop or some sort of flimsy excuse. Now she portays herself as the CEO of the business when we clearly agreed that was for me. She hardly ever listens and went on a rant about how I am enjoying myself outside the country. She moves with a n army of friends telling me how they feel she is a being enslaved in the relationship. Some other things ensured which I wouldn't want to put up for public consumption. I tell you there was a time when it took me the last ounce of sanity to put a call across to some of my street niggars to cause a little accident in the shop.

Boss cheesy
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2019
ElGrecco:

And this is a lady that was not even your wife and you felt this pained and which is not even close to this man's situation. He married the wife, invested in her so she can be independent but instead of something good coming out of it, the outcome was disregard and disrespect. Already autocratic and turning the man to a pussy.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Crixina(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2019
sacramento1212:

Atleast everything is back to normal as it should be between husband and wife. But the woman didn’t do well because if she was still loyal as she was before the husband setup a business for her, i don’t think the husband would have gone that far to break her wings
No, she isn't back to normal, the man is slowly breeding a psychopath, because the depression might spin into something else with time. But that's okay, we have no problem with two psychopaths cohabiting.

That's if this story is even true.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Crixina:
No, she isn't back to normal, the man is slowly breeding a psychopath, because the depression might spin into something else with time. But that's okay, we have no problem with two psychopaths cohabiting.

That's if this story is even true.

Well, the solution will be to open up another business for her with strict principles. The man has to monitor her closely since he already knows the kind of woman he married.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by bukatyne(f): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Husbandman wants a submissive wife (don't know his own definition) and married a lady X who seemed submissive because she had no money/dependent on her husband.

He finally decides to make her a boss so that she's independent (no such thing in marriage: we are at best interdependent) and madam brought out the unsubmissiveness in her.

Oga doesn't like what he sees and decides to 'clip' her wings.

Now madam is back to default setting with a defect: insecurity.

The problem is that the man married a poor woman and not a submissive one hence the change when she changed status.

I suspect the husband is cheating which wife was fine with till she had money and decided to take it no more. Unfortunately, oga is used to her acceptance and is wondering where the accepting wife went.

Madam no longer has money however is using the resource she has (time) to fight him.

She is also very smart and knows her leverage.

Let the husband stop following small girls and see madam's reaction to know next steps.

8 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kense88: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
ladies and ingratitude

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Raalsalghul: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Funmisticqueen Don land....MariaLavina where art thou?? gringrin
I've been going through the thread looking for them feminists comments
Those folks crack me up. Still waiting for that of Saffi's, Choccolate's, MannieA's and Cococandy"s. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Raalsalghul: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
ibkayee:
Jesus Christ, nothing more pathetic than a smelly Nigerian man with a fragile ego. Dirty pieces of sh1t
Ah, you've finally arrived. Welcome aboard! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Raalsalghul: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
pocohantas:

My current boss has an overinflated ego, narcissistic, domineering, loves everyone to play dummy. All the guys are tired and scared. Guess what? He is a man.

He was shouting yesterday (as usual) and I was smiling. He was shocked, obviously used to people crying and shaking at the sound of his voice. He couldn't even hide the fact that he expected a different reaction. Step 1 achieved.

He was been looking for my face all through today, but I am just starting with him.
Hmmmm! Is that not a toxic working environment?
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Raalsalghul: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Joystark:

Both of them.

She could have worked for what she wanted, instead she got married for it.

He must have known at some point that she was only with him cos he had some money, I say this because, in his write up, he never sounded surprised that she went back to being submissive after she lost everything. He knew all this, still he married her.

Just hope we don't have a case of spousal murder once the wife gets wind of what really happened to her business.
You are being rational compared to that Ziggylady. Nice one!
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Psoul(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Was your wife unfaithful to you? No.
Did she threaten to leave you? No.

The only problem here appears to be your low self esteem.

Please keep quiet and read from others until u get married and understand what a wife not bn submissive to a husband is all about.

The unsubmissiveness is the mother of those things u mentioned up there.
Wen she is not submissive, the tendency of bn unfaithful is very high.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* / Gabriel Segun Ajayi Dies, Was Married To 50-year-old Russian Woman / Father Refused To Attend My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.