Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

When Your 7 Years Old Niece Ask You "What Is Sex" How Do You Reply? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your 7 Years Old Niece Ask You "What Is Sex" How Do You Reply? (2187 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your 7 Years Old Niece Ask You "What Is Sex" How Do You Reply? by Offpoint: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2019
Reinah:
Too early for lies Baba.. Just say you are too active to even know how or where to start the sex ed tongue
lol, active as in HOW?
Re: When Your 7 Years Old Niece Ask You "What Is Sex" How Do You Reply? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Offpoint:
I was on my phone watching a movie this afternoon, my 7 years old niece walked up straight to me with this shocking question "Uncle what is sex?" I was just dumbfounded. I paused for like a minute trying to process what possible answer to give her.
I was like: "Hey come over here, where do you heard that from?" "From my friend David".... I was like "Sex is a machine adults used in producing babies, kids shouldn't talk about it."
And she was like "Do my mom and dad have the machine, I want to see what it looks like"...
At this point I couldn't go further knowing how inquisitive she's...

I was like: "OK, that's enough for today, kids aren't allow to see it, non talk about it... maybe I'll give you more details when you're a little bit older... like 15".....

I seriously don't know what to tell her, her parents weren't home... I just went for 2 days visit.

Married folks how do you handle such situation?
What's the difficulty in that?
I do tell her sex means gender and gender tells if you are male or female. Simple.
Re: When Your 7 Years Old Niece Ask You "What Is Sex" How Do You Reply? by Offpoint: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
thornapple:

What's the difficulty in that?
I do tell her sex means gender and gender tells if you are male or female. Simple.
Lol, yeah, but I knew the angle she was coming from... I know what David told her.
Re: When Your 7 Years Old Niece Ask You "What Is Sex" How Do You Reply? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol, yeah, but I knew the angle she was coming from... I know what David told her.
Hahahahaha
David deserved spankings then.
Re: When Your 7 Years Old Niece Ask You "What Is Sex" How Do You Reply? by Offpoint: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
thornapple:

Hahahahaha
David deserved spankings then.
Kids nowadays fear me... I got my first kiss at 24, I don't know where this generation going walahi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) / How Could She Explain Her Way Out Of This Mess. / See How This Woman Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Their House Maid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.