Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61750 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl by davedy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Intoboy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lemme book space

Elders please comman attend to this young man

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

671 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by paulolee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
people dey this nairaland o....jus like covid, each day na new cases...

629 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by travelled(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Stories from the romance section are so vague and fairytale-like. And you asking Seun to move it to front page? You seem to know the solution to your predicament already ,you're just seeking for relevance and clout .
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.
Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her. Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok. We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end , she will put her.a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her. Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence if cheating. she confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with then. I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please Seun move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by dingbang(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Which kyn ode you be sef

271 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by heendrix(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle to you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

I've never known you to say Anything Reasonable

So I ask again Who gave you a phone child sad

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Intoboy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Our elders are busy...lemme attend to you
I'll be outlining my points so you'll be seeing the areas you bleeped up

1.Dey called her an olosho,you wer comfortable dating her like dat ad you didn't expect the oloshoism in her to show up

2.You said you're 35... I'm apparently sure you're one of these ajebutter cos a full grown man like you should av experience in all of this.

3.after writing how you messed up you're now begging for this topic to be moved to front page..you Bleep up

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by extol1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
if at your age, you are asking this kind of question, I think you need to be flog seriously. marry her and your lifespan reduced to 1%

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by swiz123(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is never too late to embrace the red pill. There is absolutely no gain in being a simp. This vagina people will take you for a ride if you are one. To even think you are heartbroken instead of angry makes me wanna puke..... but we won't disown you yet; your redemption from simping shouldn't be negotiable.

Well, look at the bright side of it; you dodged a bullet, or rather a missile. A promiscuous evening newspaper is an unrepentant whor'e who can only give you STDs and even worse make you train other men's children. The probability of you being the biological father of your children will be considerably low.

374 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Kalatium(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
I am disappointed in you

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
heendrix:

Mr reasonable,what has your sense fetched you? short man mtchewww

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by div111(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dump the hoe!!

at her age she doesn't wanna change!! her mates are in Shiloh praying for hubbys and she's still jumping from one dick to another wtf!!!

Dude find a younger girl

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by femmyapson(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
paulolee:
people dey oo....jus like covid, each day na new cases
go studio bro...u go blow..
u sabi rap with ryhmes...kikiikiki

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by femmyapson(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
this space is booked for righteousness89

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by heendrix(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:

What being Reasonable had fetched me aside, I feel ur groanings being senseless and I'll advice you become reasonable and trust me you'll be making ur life alot more easier if you do

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
heendrix:

What being Reasonable had fetched me aside, I feel ur groanings being senseless and I'll advice you become reasonable and trust me you'll be making ur life more easier if you do
yen yen yen,special adviser

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Liesssss

Lieeeezsss

MUDAFVCKING LIESSSSSSSSS!!!

undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by swiz123(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
heendrix:

I've never known anyone to be as stupid as she is. When it comes to stupidity, she is in a league of her own

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by swiz123(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:

Why are you hell bent on NOT making your parents proud? Is it a crime that they had sex that resulted to you? nawaoo!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Lee99: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Op hold my beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Lee99: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
This matter get as e be lol, What do you want us on NL to tell a 37-year-old grown ass man like you, my only advice for you is to dump her and look for younger lady, you are approaching the peak of your SMV and she is in great decline so don’t let her tie you down with marriage. Shalom

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by samincredible44(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
the people doing u are not alive,she cheated on u and u are still planning on marrying her.don't worry all ur future kids will sure resemble ur neighbors.I wish I could exchange u for a plate of iya taiye beans

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Artiiclebeast: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
The people wey dey do you strong pass people wey dey do Nigeria.

You wan even advertise your stupidity for frontpage.

What a pikin.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Liposure: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
You saw the writing on the wall yet you went for her. A leopard can never change its spots. I'm disappointed. I expected you to know better. May god help you. So unfortunate

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by paulolee(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
femmyapson:

go studio bro...u go blow..
u sabi rap with ryhmes...kikiikiki
lolz...mk i go studio abi?? naija eeh, una don start, na so una push and ginger atiku online, when time reach, he no cum..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
bro i understand how you feel...love makes one do the unthinkable.like been a simp..so what you will do is soak yourself in your job and the thought of her will vanish..but you re a simp no doubt

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by theophilusj31(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
you are dating an hoe-low-shoe abi,no prob,but hope you have heard of diseases like HIV, hepatitis A,B,C,gonorhhea,and siphilis���

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by dannex4adx(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
paulolee:
grin
paulolee:
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by dannex4adx(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Baba! you better cheer up and start thanking God that you didn't marry a potential "serve them round" God just saved you from future high blood pressure/ stroke and you are still sad. nawah for you ooo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Space Bookers Secretary General

Modified:

Egbon, you’re too old for that story you put up there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by maak400: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Another mumu on the loose angry it seems you’re suffering from low self esteem and you don’t seem to value yourself, that’s why you are still keeping the harlot you call girlfriend.
Drop that prostitute right now or....

43 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.