Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro (3277 Views)

Why Did God Make Sex So Sweet.. / Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro by koksy4all: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS on the success of your movie premiere

Thank you very much.

What was the idea behind Contract?

We had different scripts, but ended up choosing this one. The idea is to shed more light on surrogate parenthood. This is an issue that has not been tapped into right now in Africa. A lot of people are using surrogate these days, but have nothing to do with the woman. They pay the woman to have a baby for them and that is all. It is one of those issues that are not talked about, and we felt it will be a good thing to talk about but in a funny way.

How did you get Hlomla Dandala to feature the movie?

We had a long list of people, and he has not been used in any major West African movie apart from South African, Jacob’s Cross. Also I didn’t want the usual faces which are either Ghollywood or Nollywood. We wanted someone outside. And we were also thinking on how to breach the gap between Nollywood and Ghollywood. We felt it has to be an Africa thing and when we were checking, his name came up first. I must tell he is a great actor.

Tell us how you were able to showcase the three stages of pregnancy without any flops?

With this movie, we didn’t want the usual style of pregnancy. So I went..Read More

Source:: https://newscentral24..com/2019/01/why-we-make-sex-look-real-in-our-movies.html

Re: Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro by faithfull18(f): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro by koksy4all: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro by koksy4all: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
koksy4all:

CONGRATULATIONS on the success of your movie premiere

Thank you very much.

What was the idea behind Contract?

We had different scripts, but ended up choosing this one. The idea is to shed more light on surrogate parenthood. This is an issue that has not been tapped into right now in Africa. A lot of people are using surrogate these days, but have nothing to do with the woman. They pay the woman to have a baby for them and that is all. It is one of those issues that are not talked about, and we felt it will be a good thing to talk about but in a funny way.

How did you get Hlomla Dandala to feature the movie?

We had a long list of people, and he has not been used in any major West African movie apart from South African, Jacob’s Cross. Also I didn’t want the usual faces which are either Ghollywood or Nollywood. We wanted someone outside. And we were also thinking on how to breach the gap between Nollywood and Ghollywood. We felt it has to be an Africa thing and when we were checking, his name came up first. I must tell he is a great actor.

Tell us how you were able to showcase the three stages of pregnancy without any flops?

With this movie, we didn’t want the usual style of pregnancy. So I went..Read More

Source:: https://newscentral24..com/2019/01/why-we-make-sex-look-real-in-our-movies.html
Re: Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro by koksy4all: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro by koksy4all: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=koksy4all post=74655567][/quote]
Re: Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro by koksy4all: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=koksy4all post=74686671][/quote]
Re: Why We Make Sex Look Real In Our Movies —ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2019
this babe fine die.. my crush.. i no go mind finger and lick her punany

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband / I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual / Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.