Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi (3284 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by westlius(m): 3:58am On Jun 18, 2023
A young Nigerian lady based in the UK has sparked reactions online after bemoaning the loss of her 'fine girl privilege' since relocating to the United Kingdom.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the lamentation of a lady walking the road on a hot day without receiving help from car owners.
The Nigerian woman claimed that if she was back home, she would have gotten a lot of assistance from "people's husbands" who were eager to volunteer to protect her from the hot sun.

"I know people will come for me. But honestly, fine girl privilege does not work in the UK. Why would you be walking on the road and not even one person will stop and say, 'Hello beautiful angel, are you going my way? No!

But if it was in Nigeria, five different people's husbands would've stopped on the road on this hot summer day like this and said, 'Aunty, are you not hot? Are you not going my way? But look at me walking...oh no! I'm going back to Nigeria," she said.

Lady contemplates moving back to Nigeria as she laments lack of "fine girl privileges" abroad - Torizone
https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/06/111540-lady-contemplates-moving-back-nigeria-laments-lack-fine-girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by MarketDispatch: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Very Nice.
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Originalsly: 5:16am On Jun 18, 2023
grin grin .... she funny! ... but is true. Why would you be walking on the road? ... she's right on that. From my observations... the ones who feel it the most are the ones that bleached the most.... put to a higher level than dark ones in Nigeria ... dropped to a lower level than dark ones especially among Blacks... Akatas see them as self haters.
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Ruth1994(f): 5:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Mumu. UK women are way more beautiful than Nigerian women. So you stand no chance over there with your beans and garri face.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by fourboys: 5:31am On Jun 18, 2023
Who in his right senses leaves white ladies for blacks? Kora obidi husband wey try am is currently in severe pains

8 Likes

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by godofuck231: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2023
Smelling totoe wan trend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Karemarealty288(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2023
She said it all...she is an "Hanty"

Thuric Dictionary definition: Hanty

A person who is good with her hands on innocent husbands grin
"a sexual predator" grin

"Predator" an animal that naturally preys on others husbands.
"wolves are major predators of rodents" grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Padipadi(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Welcome back to SAPAland.
If it's toasting that's suffering you, them go toast you tire.
Olori gbeske chasing clout.
Shey Nigerians no full overseas abi them tell you say there aren't oyinbos that admire blacks and admirers from other nationalities.
Just talk say you need deliverance as you no get head for husband. You for locate one baba yemiwo or cele in your hood over there to check your destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by finallybusy: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2023
O ti okay.
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Astra101: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Madam, if you were born and raised here then relocated to UK, sorry you stand no chance. The white guys over there will not even look your face, the black guys that relocated there too are chasing white a$$ and the black guys that are born and raised there sees you as a local dirty b!tch. Plus your billing and sense of entitlement Omo, you're in for a long ride cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by internationalman(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Nigeria is not a normal country na.

We pay too much unnecessary attentions to irrelevant things in this country. That's why most well to do people in Nigeria find it difficult adapting abroad..

No scenerios whereby

1. You are the only rich man in your street and generating attentions from the numerous poor people in the same street.

2. You are the only one with the latest iphone in your circle of friends and your friends putting too much importance on your existence. You can even have sex with Nigerian girls because you have an iphone.

3. Only 2 in 10 Nigerian girls are truly beautiful. But in the UK almost all girls are beautiful and as such no one to front your beauty on. I can go on and on and on.

Someone that has really really suffered in this Nigeria won't have problem with most things all these Nigerians in diaspora complain about.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by virginchaser(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Pele, it's all a game of chance.
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by PerfectStranger(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2023
Blqck guys there dey target White girls. Even white guys no send your daddy, unless you wan marry your grandpa age mate grin

Werey clout chaser undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by orohbiro(f): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2023
She is a fool she wan go UK go do olosho not knowing many gals bench her there okpo latarun
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Raalsalghul: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2023
Padipadi:
Welcome back to SAPAland.
If it's toasting that's suffering you, them go toast you tire.
Olori gbeske chasing clout.
Shey Nigerians no full overseas abi them tell you say there aren't oyinbos that admire blacks and admirers from other nationalities.
Just talk say you need deliverance as you no get head for husband. You for locate one baba yemiwo or cele in your hood over there to check your destiny.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Raalsalghul: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
She is a fool she wan go UK go do olosho not knowing many gals bench her there okpo[b] latarun[/b]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by juman(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2023
She can do olosho nah.
20-30 minutes is fifty pounds.
She still get young face, she go get customers.
Even when well into the business she go get info how to upgrade to higher fees per minutes.
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by westlius(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2023
juman:
She can do olosho nah.
20-30 minutes is fifty pounds.
She still get young face, she go get customers.
Even when well into the business she go get info how to upgrade to higher fees per minutes.
Guy how you take know the amount
U are a nice observer oo
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by ashawopikin(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
E dey pain her say nobody send her papa😂😂😂
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Baronthecelebri: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Come back na
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Desusi: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
westlius:
A young Nigerian lady based in the UK has sparked reactions online after bemoaning the loss of her 'fine girl privilege' since relocating to the United Kingdom.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the lamentation of a lady walking the road on a hot day without receiving help from car owners.
The Nigerian woman claimed that if she was back home, she would have gotten a lot of assistance from "people's husbands" who were eager to volunteer to protect her from the hot sun.

"I know people will come for me. But honestly, fine girl privilege does not work in the UK. Why would you be walking on the road and not even one person will stop and say, 'Hello beautiful angel, are you going my way? No!

But if it was in Nigeria, five different people's husbands would've stopped on the road on this hot summer day like this and said, 'Aunty, are you not hot? Are you not going my way? But look at me walking...oh no! I'm going back to Nigeria," she said.

Lady contemplates moving back to Nigeria as she laments lack of "fine girl privileges" abroad - Torizone
https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/06/111540-lady-contemplates-moving-back-nigeria-laments-lack-fine-girl

Hmmm,"oja oyingbo ko mo pe enikan ko wa' meaning, "oyingbo market hardly recognised the absence of someone"
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by juman(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
westlius:

Guy how you take know the amount
U are a nice observer oo

You can easily get information about that.
Particularly friday and saturday nights you will see olosho in the core city center.
Look around, you will see them, you can ask from any of them how much?
Some of them are nigerians.
You will find that in almost every big cities in the world.
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by juman(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
If she like to do olosho, she should look for ladies from benin, they know some that do that.
Likewise if you want to buy hemp, look for gambian man, he would connect you.
Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by bdon12: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ruth1994:
Mumu. UK women are way more beautiful than Nigerian women. So you stand no chance over there with your beans and garri face.
I agree,african women wowo for uk.goto lagos v.i n lekki n see beautiful black babes everywhere bt that uk is for special wowo black girls

2 Likes

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by LikeAking: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:

I agree,african women wowo for uk.goto lagos v.i n lekki n see beautiful black babes everywhere bt that uk is for special wowo black girls

Talking bad about your own people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi by Kobicove(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
internationalman:
Nigeria is not a normal country na.

We pay too much unnecessary attentions to irrelevant things in this country. That's why most well to do people in Nigeria find it difficult adapting abroad..

No scenerios whereby

1. You are the only rich man in your street and generating attentions from the numerous poor people in the same street.

2. You are the only one with the latest iphone in your circle of friends and your friends putting too much importance on your existence. You can even have sex with Nigerian girls because you have an iphone.

3. Only 2 in 10 Nigerian girls are truly beautiful. But in the UK almost all girls are beautiful and as such no one to front your beauty on. I can go on and on and on.

Someone that has really really suffered in this Nigeria won't have problem with most things all these Nigerians in diaspora complain about.

How can you say that almost all the ladies in the UK are beautiful? undecided

That is a big lie!

Is it those dowdy red faced white women that you call beautiful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin / Cheer Your Boyfriend/husband Up / How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.