Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) (41230 Views)

Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State / APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by adewuyia2014(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
We've been Buharified..............

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by buharitill2023: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Why is bihari not campaigning
because he has already won since 2017.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Edifyer: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Registered Voters in Kano and Lagos States: 12million.

Political party in both states is APC.

One incumbent presidential candidate is in APC.

Another former VP and presidential candidate is in PDP.

Kano state is in the northwest, while Lagos state is in the southwest.

The incumbent presidential candidate is from the northwest, while the incumbent vice presidential candidate is from the southwest.

The other presidential candidate is from the northeast, while the vice presidential candidate is from the southeast.

The northwest and southwest have 7 and 6 states respectively, with a total of 20,158,100 registered voters in the northwest, and southwest with a total of 16,292,212. Both regions have a total of 36,450,312 registered voters.

Northeast have a total of 11,249,104 voters, while southeast have 10,057,130. Both regions have a total of 21,306,234.

Northwest with 7 states have 6 APC governed states and 1 PDP governed state, while Southwest with 6 states have 6 APC governed states. Therefore, both regions with 13 states have 12 APC governed states and one PDP governed state.

Notheast have 6 states with 4 APC governed states, including the state of the other candidate being governed by the APC and 2 PDP governed states. Then, the south east with 5 states have 1 APC governed states, 1 APGA governed states (openly rooting for APC) and 3 lukewarm PDP governed states.

In a nutshell, Northwest and Southwest have a 12 APC states and 1 PDP state; while northeast and southeast have 5 APC states, 1 APGA state and 5 PDP dormant states.

In both regions, out of the 24 states, APC have 17 States with one APGA state supporting them. And the PDP have 6 dormant PDP states.

With the simple analysis I presented above, I, Chijioke Paul Okeifufe, hereby concludes that there is absolutely no hope for the PDP in the forthcoming presidential election. Those hoping for Atiku to win are just dreaming.

~ Chijioke Paul Okeifufe

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

Go and face your studies ogbeni
Mr Brit how much did Buhari use on cutting his hair
How much did he latter Use Mr English Man
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hizzy:

Mr Brit how much did Buhari use on cutting his hair
How much did he latter Use Mr English Man

Go and concentrate on your studies....I'm allergic to dullards
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by mohims(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku cannot be trusted!

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

Show us a proof of Buhari looting our treasury or remain silent forever
Baru nnpc 20billion dollar contract that was carried out the awareness of the board.
So many that the media and google and apc are trying to much to hide. Ptf 2billion missing under his watch as ptf chairman. Buhari is a thief. The southwest are the only ones worshipping buhari because of greedy Tinubu that sold the entire southwest to his fulani master.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Coloradvantage(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
smokinloud:
let's chop their money and still vote for integrity!
integrity . won't revive the economy, won't create jobs, won't secure our lives.

only dumb people listen to this integrity noise.

No human is perfect... but incompitency kills a nation.

with APC /buhari trust me Nigeria will have it even worse than Mozambique and zimbabwe.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Awoo88: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
smokinloud:
Which integrity?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by spartan50(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
smokinloud:
How is your life Mr integrity
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

I pity your parents
PITY YOUR WRETCHED FAMILY..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
beamtopola:

[s]Baru nnpc 20billion dollar contract that was carried out the awareness of the board.
So many that the media and google and apc are trying to much to hide. Ptf 2billion missing under his watch as ptf chairman. Buhari is a thief. The southwest are the only ones worshipping buhari because of greedy Tinubu that sold the entire southwest to his fulani master[/s].

Balderdash....the same 20b that your senate declared not missing?

Stop posting rubbish oga
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edifyer:
Registered Voters in Kano and Lagos States: 12million.

Political party in both states is APC.

One incumbent presidential candidate is in APC.

Another former VP and presidential candidate is in PDP.

Kano state is in the northwest, while Lagos state is in the southwest.

The incumbent presidential candidate is from the northwest, while the incumbent vice presidential candidate is from the southwest.

The other presidential candidate is from the northeast, while the vice presidential candidate is from the southeast.

The northwest and southwest have 7 and 6 states respectively, with a total of 20,158,100 registered voters in the northwest, and southwest with a total of 16,292,212. Both regions have a total of 36,450,312 registered voters.

Northeast have a total of 11,249,104 voters, while southeast have 10,057,130. Both regions have a total of 21,306,234.

Northwest with 7 states have 6 APC governed states and 1 PDP governed state, while Southwest with 6 states have 6 APC governed states. Therefore, both regions with 13 states have 12 APC governed states and one PDP governed state.

Notheast have 6 states with 4 APC governed states, including the state of the other candidate being governed by the APC and 2 PDP governed states. Then, the south east with 5 states have 1 APC governed states, 1 APGA governed states (openly rooting for APC) and 3 lukewarm PDP governed states.

In a nutshell, Northwest and Southwest have a 12 APC states and 1 PDP state; while northeast and southeast have 5 APC states, 1 APGA state and 5 PDP dormant states.

In both regions, out of the 24 states, APC have 17 States with one APGA state supporting them. And the PDP have 6 dormant PDP states.

With the simple analysis I presented above, I, Chijioke Paul Okeifufe, hereby concludes that there is absolutely no hope for the PDP in the forthcoming presidential election. Those hoping for Atiku to win are just dreaming.

~ Chijioke Paul Okeifufe
You said southwest, northeast and s east but you fail to include southsouth and north central. Mr man stop consoling your sef with fake stats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by MOOJIMOH(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
Have you wondered why buhari is not campaigning?

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#

Oh... now his Buhari not Jibril? I think your brain de link oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
PITY YOUR WRETCHED FAMILY..

I've heard you....oya, go chop ur banana

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by samazagudu(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku knows very well that he is following his frustrated few supporters wish if not he may go home relaxed for he will not win the 2019 election.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Coloradvantage:
integrity . won't revive the economy, won't create jobs, won't secure our lives.

only dumb people listen to this integrity noise.

No human is perfect... but incompitency kills a nation.

with APC /buhari trust me Nigeria will have it even worse than Mozambique and zimbabwe.
those guys are buhari media agent
they are paid to come online and campaign for buhari so they can sway people opinion of this administration
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

Balderdash....the same 20b that your senate declared not missing?

Stop posting rubbish oga
No senate declared not missing. Buhari is a thief he stole 20billion dollar
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by magiki(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
If you (the fake journalst) take the picture when the people have not gathered to deceive the world. Buhari is not coming back no matter the crowd on campaign grounds
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

Go and concentrate on your studies....I'm allergic to dullards
Can you pay my School fees because I don't have money to continue my Education mr Brit

But ALLERGIC you mean you're too sensitized to stupid person
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
beamtopola:

No senate declared not missing. Buhari is a thief he stole 20billion dollar

Use your phone to google search.....I don't argue with dullards
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Calers: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku need to spend from his looted fund.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

When we say boko haram has been technically defeated, we mean boko haram are not attacking the following states again: Kano, Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa, Yobe and even Abuja

Always shifting the goal post and for how long
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
smokinloud:

Pls which one is integrity?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
stanleeodor:

As there is no shame in you, as you are a wicked individual too, just answer the question you are asked, where in the Budget did Buhari 1B for Haircut.

And stop saying nonsense.
your zombierudin no be here
sense is far from you just as the east is far from the west...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Always shifting the goal post and for how long

Tell me the last time those places were attacked
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by olashehu: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#

OK, Mr legal adviser.
keep that advice to your people.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Tareq1105: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Newznow:
I love this song, I'm Atikulated grin grin grin
Are you Atikulated

God forbid, I won't be part of Atiku plan to loot the future of our children.

Pls count me out.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

Tell me the last time those places were attacked
I am not interested in comparison all I want is for the killings to just stop.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
If you take a look at the picture of Buhari when he was almost in the land of the death and his picture now,.,...

How much did you think was given out to resuscitate that man back to life?

The Presidency made sure the money spent was hidden even to tell us what our president suffers from is a big issue

How can someone who is a citizen of Nigeria vote back such a government of fraud

I have said it,...Buhari has no business with Nigeria....
He only came to use our money to revitalize his health and poor families
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mcreloaded:

I am not interested in comparison all I want is for the killings to just stop.

Rome was not built in a day......boko haram started in 2009 under your PDP and they couldn't stop it for 6 years, now you want APC to stop it under 4 years. Admit the fact that the situation has improved under APC.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by mrkia(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:

EOD#
Are you saying He's no longer a dead person!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE / NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.