Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) (41234 Views)

Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State / APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by budusky05(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
Have you wondered why buhari is not campaigning?

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#
Who him wan campaign against? Atikuthief?
If likes let him not come to my state, we are voting him you hear me?

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by chiangwar: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Niger has ATIKULAETD Sai Atiku/Obi

Newznow:
The
@OfficialPDPNig
Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today at the Minna Polo Field, Minna, Niger State. We invite all our members and teeming supporters to participate enmass. #NorthCentralForAtiku Come,
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xWpDQIRUXc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by truthstands20: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

Show us a proof of Buhari looting our treasury or remain silent forever
Where did his son get N70million to buy power bike, where he get all the money for medical treatment abroad, what of maina gate, bachir lawal N250million for grass cutting, N3billion for aso rock clinic, budget paddings etc? Don't be deceived.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nitah1: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

When we say boko haram has been technically defeated, we mean boko haram are not attacking the following states again: Kano, Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa, Yobe and even Abuja
And Niger state.
They are no longer incharge of 17 local government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nitah1: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
truthstands20:

Where did his son get N70million to buy power bike, where he get all the money for medical treatment abroad, what of maina gate, bachir lawal N250million for grass cutting, N3billion for aso rock clinic, budget paddings etc? Don't be deceived.
How old are you?
What is 70m, and how much is his fathers salary and allowan
ce?
Do you know what he yusuf do for a living?
Do you know how much is his mother's worth?
Did maina work under jonathan or pmb?
Is aso rock clinic buhari personal property, and can you give evidence to proof your allegation about aso clinic?
Babachir was sacked and made to face investigations.

The budget was padded by your party agents(pdp)in the house led by saraki.
Any other allegation?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

Rome was not built in a day......boko haram started in 2009 under your PDP and they couldn't stop it for 6 years, now you want APC to stop it under 4 years. Admit the fact that the situation has improved under APC.
To hell with APC and PDP that's the problem or have you forgotten that 80% of the politicians in PDP when bokoharam started are now in APC.
I hate it when blame is pushed .
The solution should just come fast.
Who ever wins the election should do the needful and stop this bokoharam.
Both political parties should stop pointing fingers because the blame can go round .
Unless you are saying since bokoharam started in the PDP era that there is no solution anytime soon.
We are all humans irrespective of religion or party, after the elections we will remain neighbours,friends and should not be at each others throat.
The beauty of democracy says we can support any political party and not suffer because the party one prefers looses or not.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

Use your phone to google search.....I don't argue with dullards
So google is the one that is keeping nigeria money ba.i m telling about reality. Something that was raised by kachukwu and you are telling me to search google. Zombie. By the way that name dullard is synonimous to buhari. That name has been assigned to buhari and buhari alone.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by 77up(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
where is the picture and video

Awon Atiku looters grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by macello4(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

You can see your life outside.....I said show me a proof of Buhari as a looter, you typed names of governors....are they Buhari?

Amosun was never in PDP, Tambuwal, Ortom and Ahmed are PDP governors
u still dey talk will u shut up ur mouth?

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
beamtopola:

So google is the one that is keeping nigeria money ba.i m telling about reality. Something that was raised by kachukwu and you are telling me to search google. Zombie. By the way that name dullard is synonimous to buhari. That name has been assigned to buhari and buhari alone.

Look at someone calling me zombie...you need to go back to nursery 1.....provide a proof or shut your buccal cavity
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
macello4:
u still dey talk will u shut up ur mouth?

Tell your father to shut up.....dindinrin omo
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
truthstands20:

[b]Where did his son get N70million to buy power bike, [/b]where he get all the money for medical treatment abroad, what of maina gate, bachir lawal N250million for grass cutting, N3billion for aso rock clinic, budget paddings etc? Don't be deceived.

At the bolded, he was a former head of states before being elected as a president, all former heads of states and presidents are paid 23m every month......maina gate happened under your PDP, Babachir has been sacked.....budget was padded by your senators and reps members
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mcreloaded:

To hell with APC and PDP that's the problem or have you forgotten that 80% of the politicians in PDP when bokoharam started are now in APC.
I hate it when blame is pushed .
The solution should just come fast.
Who ever wins the election should do the needful and stop this bokoharam.
Both political parties should stop pointing fingers because the blame can go round .
Unless you are saying since bokoharam started in the PDP era that there is no solution anytime soon.
We are all humans irrespective of religion or party, after the elections we will remain neighbours,friends and should not be at each others throat.
The beauty of democracy says we can support any political party and not suffer because the party one prefers looses or not.

Nobody is pushing any blame here.....I'm stating the facts
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by zicoraads: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
I drove past there about an hour ago. Some thugs have turned the adjacent street into a theatre of war.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Ubdavis(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Very deserted
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by MinCeteris: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
Have you wondered why buhari is not campaigning?

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#

"My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him"

Is this really an advice or an appeal?

Thank you for the advice, but keep it to yourself.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
So this is the reason all those local boys were holding matchete and sticks
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Okoisaveus(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
I'm highly Atikulated, I pray he wins o
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by GleestarsMag: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrsW7AOh1K4

Massive Crowd Welcome PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today at Niger State #Atiku #Niger #Minna #GNWA2019 #TheAtikuPlan #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #NextLevel #Pdp #Apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

When we say boko haram has been technically defeated, we mean boko haram are not attacking the following states again: Kano, Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa, Yobe and even Abuja

So the people in the places they are attacking are insignificant abi?

What was promised in the 2015 election wasn't "Technical defeat ".Let's call a spade a spade n say no to religious n ethics blindness. Admit it when when someone has failed because in life it is not about failing but knowing when one has failed; das how we learn.
Majority of we Nigerians are worst than the leaders self
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2019
K00da:

So the people in the places they are attacking are insignificant abi?

What was promised in the 2015 election wasn't "Technical defeat ".Let's call a spade a spade n say no to religious n ethics blindness. Admit it when when someone has failed because in life it is not about failing but knowing when one has failed; das how we learn.
Majority of we Nigerians are worst than the leaders self

He promised to tackle boko haram and he has done that......do u expect him to stop insurgency that your PDP could not stop in 6 years under 4 years?

And who told you that those places are insignificant?

Argue with sense next time

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2019
omoowo8888:

He promised to tackle boko haram and he has done that......do u expect him to stop insurgency that your PDP could not stop in 6 years under 4 years?

Take time to read b4 commenting b/c u lack common sense n if there is a word or sentence u didn't understand ask someone to explain it to u. Am not PDP or APC I never said I was
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2019
omoowo8888:

Have some of these l. You need it

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2019
K00da:

Have some of these l. You need it

You need thorough mental examination
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2019
K00da:

Take time to read b4 commenting b/c u lack common sense n if there is a word or sentence u didn't understand ask someone to explain it to u. Am not PDP or APC I never said I was

Stop denying your party......opolo e ti doba
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2019
omoowo8888:

Stop denying your party......opolo e ti doba

Well you have declared your foolishness. Its time to hid proverb 23:9 "Don't waste your breath on fools, for they will despise the wisest advice."
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2019
K00da:

Well you have declared your foolishness. Its time to hid proverb 23:9 "Don't waste your breath on fools, for they will despise the wisest advice."

Go and eat your banana, you really need it

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by GEEBITE: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bereft of a good response,the next resort is insult.Buzz off you plonker.
omoowo8888:

Mumu of the highest order......You were probably in K.G when left secondary school
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
GEEBITE:
Bereft of a good response,the next resort is insult.Buzz off you plonker.

I'm allergic to wailers......oya swerve.....your banana is waiting for you

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by GEEBITE: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
What an auto response,you must practically be living on nairaland. FYI I dont have any links to PDP and I am bonafide omo Yoruba so that IPOB crap wont cut it.Grow up dimwit.
omoowo8888:

I'm allergic to wailers......oya swerve.....your banana is waiting for you
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
GEEBITE:
What an auto response,you must practically be living on nairaland. FYI I dont have any links to PDP and I am bonafide omo Yoruba so that IPOB crap wont cut it.Grow up dimwit.

At the bolded, I'm not a tribal bigot and I don't call people IPOB.....you can now go and eat your banana.....omo ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.