Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE (41199 Views)

How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Victory Rally: Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Celebrated In Style In Yola(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by CircleOfWilis: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2020
In the spirit of celebrating Christmas, Christian faithfuls within Gombe state capital paid a visit to the emir of Gombe on Christmas day to demonstrate their happiness and peaceful coexistence in Gombe. They matched through the streets singing songs of praise and worship to Jesus...

God bless Gombe state
God bless Nigeria.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by CircleOfWilis: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2020
More pictures..

We can coexist in peace no matter our differences....

Merry Christmas nairalanders

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Cyberterror: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2020
Gombe is definitely the most peaceful state in the north. You hardly hear of religious or ethnic clashes there. It even looks like it is out of bounds to herdsmen. Their young, educated Emir may be a factor.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Saao(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
The problem is not with the Christians but the Muslims. Christians are always peaceful but muslims are not. Until Muslims rewrite Quran by removing those chapters that relate with jihad, they will remain religiou of hate and lives in perpetual hatred for other religious or faith.

262 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Okoroawusa: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
The problem is not with the Christians but the Muslims. Christians are always peaceful but muslims are not. Until Muslims rewrite Quran by removing those chapters that relate with jihad, they will remain religiou of hate and lives in perpetual hatred for other religious or faith.
You are the problem of Nigeria. Change your ways in 2021

129 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Saao(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are the problem of Nigeria. Change your ways in 2021
lol, I guess u r one of them. Children of hate.

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by meeky007(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
Gombe is definitely the most peaceful state in the north. You hardly hear of religious or ethnic clashes there. It even looks like it is out of bounds to herdsmen. Their young, educated Emir may be a factor.
what of damaturu i heard there are clshes there as well
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Derrylatei: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2020
So interesting

3 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
You're wrong about it. There is always clashes between the Christians and Muslims in Gombe. But is not that as terrible as that of jos back then. Maybe is because some of those Christians are Hausa too.

13 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Elvictor: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2020
North cannot co-exist with South, shove your one Nigeria mantra deep inside your ass.

thrash!

using christmas for One Nigeria campaign instead of celebrating Jesus, I really hate Northerners for all their political tendencies.

spits on you people.

22 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by AyoConduit: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Let's promote more of this.

The fight isn't between Muslims and Christians.

It's against those stealing and pilfering our common wealth.

They have divided us for so long.

United we can defeat a common enemy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Officialgarri: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2020
When I got to the part where the report said the were singing praises and worship to Jesus, I felt goosebumps.

Imagine such a loud chorus from multitude of different voices..... Wonderful

15 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by merits(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2020
This how celebrate mine below

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by mysticwarrior(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2020
meeky007:
what of damaturu i heard there are clshes there as well
Damaturu is in Yobe and not Gombe.

16 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by rawtouch: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2020
haram
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Austindark(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2020
This is completely outrageous and careless.

We are in the second wave of COVID-19, no face masks, no distance.

I see the laws being broken with a reckless abandon here.
Good Healthy practices must not be slaughtered on the alter of religion.

6 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by willzy0909: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2020
You all got the pictures wrong. Christmas this year was on a Friday.
There is nothing saying that they worshipers came en mass because it was Christmas.
Note that the pictures is that of a mosque

8 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2020
It can only be gombe
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Jbleenk: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
In the spirit of celebrating Christmas, Christian faithfuls within Gombe state capital paid a visit to the emir of Gombe on Christmas day to demonstrate their happiness and peaceful coexistence in Gombe. They matched through the streets singing songs of praise and worship to Jesus...

God bless Gombe state
God bless Nigeria.

They’ve brought the attention of this lovely peaceful state to the blood sucking politicians and Boko Haram members. You watch how Gombe will start burning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by WiszyFraud: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Gabbriell: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvictor:
North cannot co-exist with South, shove your one Nigeria mantra deep inside your ass.

thrash!

using christmas for One Nigeria campaign instead of celebrating Jesus, I really hate Northerners for all their political tendencies.

spits on you people.

3 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by willzy0909: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2020
You all got the pictures wrong. Christmas this year was on a Friday.
There is nothing saying that the worshipers came en mass because it was Christmas.
Note that the pictures is that of a mosque and muslims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by TopGraphics004: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by clacicar: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvictor:

thrash!

spits on you people.

Right on point

2 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Patrioticman007(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:

Your mumu never do ?.
Do think Holy Quran is like Bible that has many versions like an iPhone ?.
That there are thousands & thousands of errors in the Bible.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by remi4ever(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2020
coolSimple! Yesterday was jumaat..

I can develop mobile and desktop apps for your business.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by BigBrother9ja: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
The problem is your
Ignorance
Stupîdity
Shallowness
Lack of common sense
Inferiority complex
And
The feeling that you're the only right person.

Get a life bra

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Samade7: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2020
with this coro of a thing? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by jared007: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2020
merits:
This how celebrate mine below
Christmas sleep dey sweet live

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Stateoforigin: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Good for them

Contact us for all your laundry service in Abuja
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Emeks100: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice.I love gombe.so sad I couldn't celebrate xmas because of lack of money.someone should have pity on me and show me love.
3053 54 0079.....first bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April / #IStandWithNigeria Protesters Storm Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.