Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real (8831 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by MzErica(f): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
You are a stupid boy by calling Ghanaian women ugly.I keep hearing most stupid nigerians callling Ghanaian women ugly and burnt dark skin out of total ignorance.Or you think they should bleach like the stupid ones do to be called beautiful.Don't mention Ghana.'s name if you don't have anything sensible to say.

Ghanaian ladies are more prettier than the girls from the osu region of the rising drug dealing!

Not all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Made4naijablog: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Friend01(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
oversexualization and objectifying of the female gender,

men are not responsible for this

women are!

Na today you know.

It haff teyyyy.

When women get abused these days especially at night clubs and lonely places I don't blame their attacker, I blame them.

Just imagine what this one is doing to herself in the name of popularity.

When somebody wrote the novel the beautiful ones are not yet born. I said, the beautiful ones are dead and gone the ones we have now are nothing but dregs.

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by MKULTRA: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by nanakgh(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
You are a stupid boy by calling Ghanaian women ugly.I keep hearing most stupid nigerians callling Ghanaian women ugly and burnt dark skin out of total ignorance.Or you think they should bleach like the stupid ones do to be called beautiful.Don't mention Ghana.'s name if you don't have anything sensible to say.

Dont mind those bastards. They live in the country with the most poor people yet think their opinions matter. Thieves and fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by nanakgh(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
over real,..... . them full Ghana, Ghana Girls are extremely curvy, just that most of them are ugly
but if you are looking for a girl with flat tummy, big arse, and huge melons head to Ghana, its their natural resources

The ugliest Ghanaian woman is worth more than the best of those world renowned prostitutes from your poverty capital country. Worthless animal.

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by nedubest(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2019
the thing big pass watermelon sef

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by IjebuWarrior: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Saffi:
Men and sex smh. That’s why women will continue to use it as a bargaining tool to get what they want. Shameful species. It’s not everything that you see
That your eyes and stick must shine, learn to control yourself.

Abeg, gerrout! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by OLUROCKS(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2019
chrisagyei:

Ghana girls are ugly.,..... grin

Lemmecomanbegoin

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by myettiallah: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2019
nanakgh:

Dont mind those bastards. They live in the country with the most poor people yet think their opinions matter. Thieves and fraudsters

It havent explained the fact that you guys look like burnt offerring
Its like you guys were a rejected sacrifice from heaven

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
oversexualization and objectifying of the female gender,

men are not responsible for this

women are!
One of The GREATEST TASK in life, is training up a female child. U can imagine what a family with 6 Female kids will be passing through.
LADIES are trained for Life, irrespective of Age.
They are continuously exposed to corrections till the bell goes.

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by jieta: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2019
chrisagyei:

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by lereinter(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2019
Till night that an umbrella carrier will know he/she is carrying a load

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2019
chrisagyei:
Ghana girls wey ugly like monkey come black like gorilla grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by oliverano: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Saffi:
Men and sex smh. That’s why women will continue to use it as a bargaining tool to get what they want. Shameful species. It’s not everything that you see
That your eyes and stick must shine, learn to control yourself.
Cut the crap, control yourself too!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. / Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.