Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) (45245 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Xisnin:

There are a lot of frustrated souls here.

It is scary o.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by bareal(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Default setting straight

angry grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evablizin:
Wow. Two wrongs can never make a right,he should have overcome this temptation. He might lose his job because of this act.
You have been sounding sensible lately

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Bluffly: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by dyze(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who be the idiot wey shout "eeehh" as the slap enter grin
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by adollapatron: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gud guy!!

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by arrestdarrester: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nairalanders una no serious Ooo. How can you say the slap almost swept her off her feet? That slap almost broke her neck.

We need no prophet to tell us the eatery has fired him already. She should get him arrested.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
Down with sickness since 26th but I am getting better.
Sorry sweetheart, I've been offline for sometime now. Come o, as you tall like that sickness no fear you grin

Thank God you're getting better
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sweetheart666:
This man is my mentor

Lmao
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sorry sweetheart, I've been offline for sometime now. Come o, as you tall like that sickness no fear you grin

Thank God you're getting better
My dear...... I just tire.

Hope the reason you were offline isn't bad news?
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by FlackoJodye: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Damn nigga this bro is a bitch nigga fr dammit I wouldn't touch a bitch in public fr fr I'll make sure.i and gang gang just bloc her ass on the streets one cold. Night and gang fucck the rude butch fr fr
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
My dear...... I just tire.

Hope the reason you were offline isn't bad news?
Not bad news dear, I decided to stay without my phone for some days. Just today wey I come online one kid dey worry my mention.

Baba T! 2019 na your year tongue
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
FlackoJodye:
Damn nigga this bro is a bitch nigga fr dammit I wouldn't touch a bitch in public fr fr I'll make sure.i and gang gang just bloc her ass on the streets one cold. Night and gang fucck the rude butch fr fr
Watin you dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by uuzba(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
undecided
NyenwePHC:
angry
That's how one idiot security staff overreacted landing a young beautiful lady at a wedding venue just because she parked in a reserved lane, not knowing she is the wife of a naval captain....I heard the manager of the event centre paid a huge sum of money to placate the lady despite the beating the mumu guy got.

I really don't underground. So what if the lady is the wife of a naval captain? Is the venue her own? Did she employ the security guard? Is she the one that gave him directives?
All these stupid idiots forming big boy here in Nigeria, overseas they enter ordinary public transport with local oyibos.
Because you are Navy officer's wife. We should not hear word again? Are you a navy officer?
Do you know who's husband I am?

6 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by badoh(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
What the security man did is unprofessional at all. That is why they are trained to swallow insult and remain calm when they are provoked. I tell you if this happen in a bank, the security guy is gone. This is a customer for God's sake and that singular act is enough to batter the image of that eatery. People will be discourage to visit that place because of the fact that the security man could not control his anger.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by pacespot(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
This "never touch a woman" mentality was invented by the whites but people have forgotten that white women are different from African. I'm not justifying what the guy did but some women abuse the privilege of being untouchable by men. Respect other peoples' rights by treating them with decency and nobody will ever trample on your right.

10 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
kennygee:

The way you people call every woman an Olosho amazes me.

Does the woman in the picture look like an Olosho to you?

Are you sure your sister is not one of these Oloshos?

These stereotypes are doing us no good, the "all men are the same" crew are not left out.
I am sure they will address their mothers as olosho if she was on nairaland ,such gender frustrated creeps.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by hahn(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Old video

Nigerian bloggers dey vex

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by hefelove(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wait o, am i the only one seeing a meme from the 2nd and 3rd pictures?
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Onto this day...a new meme is born cheesy

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Niccoloimhotep: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Choi, this one na factory reset

Buy my Jetta in Ibadan 1.75m
Check my post for more pix

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by uuzba(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
arrestdarrester:
Nairalanders una no serious Ooo. How can you say the slap almost swept her off her feet? That slap almost broke her neck.

We need no prophet to tell us the eatery has fired him already. She should get him arrested.
Human beings are thesame all over the world.
In 1789 there was so much gap between the rich and the poor in France. The rich were the Aristocrats, eating meatpie, cake and chicken, while the poor were dying of hunger on the road. One day, the poor all gathered together and killed all the rich. They used the guiletin to cut off their heads one by one.
That was the French Revolution. (please check wikipeadia for the rest of the gist).
Whatever the woman wanted to tell the guy, she should not have shouted at him. Nigerian poor will also gather and kill all the rich, just like this guy. It only takes a slap.
This is why there's dignity of labour in Whitemen countries. Nobody can talk to anybody anyhow. They all know that the poor can rise up and kill all the rich if they feel too bad and neglected.

4 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Arthurity1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
There are three words for this guy... You. Are. Fired
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by baratech: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Factory Reset Chai

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Rextizzle(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
kennygee:

The way you people call every woman an Olosho amazes me.

Does the woman in the picture look like an Olosho to you?

Are you sure your sister is not one of these Oloshos?

These stereotypes are doing us no good, the "all men are the same" crew are not left out.
Guilty conscience dey worry this one
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Eres94: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sweetheart666:
This man is my mentor

someone women need it...they talk too much with arrogance and boldness. I hate ladies with drama, sometimes no matter how hard you try understanding them ..their I don't care attitude & pride just gets the best of you

4 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gucciblog:
Watch The Sickening Video HERE

Which part is sickening to you. The insults or slap. Just be using words anyhow

5 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Rextizzle(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
deepwater:
omo see slap
I need to give you that kind of slap too
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Eres94: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evablizin:
Wow. Two wrongs can never make a right,he should have overcome this temptation. He might lose his job because of this act.

he is a security man,..just like a bouncer that treats peoples Bleep up in a club, if it were a waiter or manager, etc I would agree with you on this.
so to me that's the woman mistake. at a restaurant you can run your mouth on any staff.. except the security man..he is licensed to pounce on you
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rextizzle:
Guilty conscience dey worry this one

Shut up please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.