Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) (45263 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
deepwater:
omo see slap

How many times will you post a reaction undecided

Perhaps you need a slap yourself to reset you to factory mode.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by vr0xen: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Very good for her
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by kmaster007: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
sack letter straight
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Edusouls(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
note folks: this is the safest and recommended way of reseting faulty and malfunctioning womens brain, by hot slap just once..

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by FlackoJodye: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Watin you dey smoke?
pussy juice that is . If you even come across me in u life and insult me or my gang iswear I wouldn't lay a finger on you cheek fr fr I'll just waylay you and crush u lean pussy u this ndidi girl
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by uuzba(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
kennygee:

It is scary o.
Better be scared. Rich people never know or bother about how much the poor are suffering. They are so isolated inside their instagram, iphone and fried chiken lifestyle, treating drivers and other low staff as though they are shit.
If you die and enter heaven, and that secuity messenger dies too, and God takes him to heaven and puts him beside your room in heaven for all eternity, will you still stay in heaven?
God doesn't condemn people. People's pride condemns themselves to hell fire. Even if you drag somebody out of hellfire, and PUSH him inside heaven, he will be too proud to mix with anybody in heaven and he will jump back inside hell fire.

4 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Freeko4: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Without sentiments no man has the right to slap a lady and no lady has the rite to rain insult on any man but if the reverse is the case, if u as a lady can't put ur insultive/ loose cannon of a mouth in check I bliv a good resounding clap should do dat..... Woman should learn how to control their mouth and behave publicly...... M'em I've witness worse tins ladies do to others all in the name of expressing themselves..... Jus watch the way dis matter will play out @the end of the day she will claim to be the victim....

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
FlackoJodye:
pussy juice that is . If you even come across me in u life and insult me or my gang iswear I wouldn't lay a finger on you cheek fr fr I'll just waylay you and crush u lean pussy u this ndidi girl
You dey smoke dry shït, read the thing you type, you understand am?
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by carlos1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
She deserves the slap, am sure she abused him sexually
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by sapeleboi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
sense reset

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
uboma:

I blame the man in this case. Two wrongs cannot make a right.

There are more diplomatic ways he should have expressed his displeasure to the lady.

Now, he's going to loose his job. Pray that the lady does not sue his sorry ass.

I tot u were making sense at first

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Rextizzle(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
kennygee:

Shut up please.
Seems you want to be slapped too.

My own will be worst. tongue
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Niccoloimhotep: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Factory reset botton undecided
Madam sorry ooo

Buy my vw jetta here in ibadan

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
It serves her right

ASUU ASUU ASUU

Finally! Finally!

After a long deliberation that lasted for more than 2 hours between the leaders of ASUU and and top government dignitaries which included the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President, Speaker of House of Representatives, DGSS, Chief of Army Staff,Chief of Defense Staff,Minister of Labour and Employment, all the State Governors, the Inspector General of Police and other respected stake holders, it has been unanimously resolved that today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday.

You deserve a hot slap to reset your brain to factory mode.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by FlackoJodye: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
You dey smoke dry shït, read the thing you type, you understand am?
I just told you a nigga mind girl don't try f with niggas in a click they is gonna rape you's ass and steals you pant Bleep ugly slim fu k bitch Gerraout
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
FlackoJodye:
I just told you a nigga mind girl don't try f with niggas in a click they is gonna rape you's ass and steals you pant Bleep ugly slim fu k bitch Gerraout
Sick rapist
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sick rapist
madam, e be like sey you need koboko.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by uuzba(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
kennygee:

The way you people call every woman an Olosho amazes me.

Does the woman in the picture look like an Olosho to you?

Are you sure your sister is not one of these Oloshos?

These stereotypes are doing us no good, the "all men are the same" crew are not left out.
If you behave like an olosho by shouting in public, why won't you be mistaken for one?
Have you never heard the saying, "Never argue with a mad man because people passing by will not be able to tell the difference between both of you"?

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by FlackoJodye: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sick rapist
say whatever u wanan say. Hoe take airtime 517124579191924
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Damfostopper(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
just like the instagram guy said.... " Deafault setting straight "

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Xisnin:

There are a lot of frustrated souls here.

wetin go make woman dey run her mouth if not frustration.

now that they have slapped her, she go gentle for life. security man don help her husband do the job wey him no sabi.

husband don finally get gentle wife. all thanks to security man.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
kennygee:

It is scary o.

no need to be scared.

just dey control your sharp mouth make them no use slap comot your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by uuzba(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Freeko4:
Without sentiments no man has the right to slap a lady and no lady has the rite to rain insult on any man but if the reverse is the case, if u as a lady can't put ur insultive/ loose cannon of a mouth in check I bliv a good resounding clap should do dat..... Woman should learn how to control their mouth and behave publicly...... M'em I've witness worse tins ladies do to others all in the name of expressing themselves..... Jus watch the way dis matter will play out @the end of the day she will be claiming to be the victim here....
Men don't just wake up from sleep and start beating women. Women provoke the beating with their mouth. Some idiot lady also shouted at me in the office by phone. I responded her query by email, showed her her fault and copied ALL the ogas in the office.
When next I went to the office, i stopped greeting or talking to her at all. I greet all the others in the room except her and walk away. She knows she's an idiot. I thank God I did not hit her. Our office is on the 10th floor and surely I would have thrown her downs stairs.

5 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
CreamyBanana:

madam, e be like sey you need koboko.
Mention me when you get sense
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Mention me when you get sense
you go soon chop koboko, no worry.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Dollabiz: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
grow up dont.take women.serious they are.the main.cause of.depression.lately.man foolish men.are.dying.and.going.all.out.to.please.those who dont.worth.it

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
CreamyBanana:

you go soon chop koboko, no worry.
You no see your mates? Abeg swerve!
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Tolux143(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gucciblog:

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/security-guard-slaps-lady-for-raining-insults-on-him-at-an-eatery-pics/

Mr man dis video is more dan 5 years old. Old video making front page. Nawa 4 you o
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Collins4u1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
e sweet
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
You no see your mates? Abeg swerve!

if you see the mamas wey I dey bang, you go bow for me. you go even dey worship me.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
CreamyBanana:

if you see the mamas wey I dey bang, you go bow for me. you go even dey worship me.
Ok, bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) / 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.