Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) (45244 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Tiffbuxas: 3:34am On Jan 10, 2019
frozen70:

Thats true

He will loose his job

If you follow woman mouth, na so so beat you go dey beat am

There strength is in their mouth
Just walk away

my dear people nerd to watch what they say... There shouldn't be any justification for being silly.. Not all women re loose with their mouth... I can't imagine anyone giving my mother or my sister slap cuz the opportunity will not arise... She obviously had it coming and did nothing about it cuz he feels she's a woman
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by frozen70(f): 3:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
my dear people nerd to watch what they say... There shouldn't be any justification for being silly.. Not all women re loose with their mouth... I can't imagine anyone giving my mother or my sister slap cuz the opportunity will not arise... She obviously had it coming and did nothing about it cuz he feels she's a woman

Lol
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by ThatCEO: 4:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Tallesty1:
They're even.

She lost control of her tongue and he lost control of his hand.

Case Closed.

Funny how you will be first to rant online when a soldier does same to u or someone close to u.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by pocohantas(f): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2019
Rextizzle:
Serves her right, this is how I will beat shît out of pocohantas and that mannerless bittch saffi

That will be very nice. At least you get to learn one important life lesson the hard way, "all humans are equal, but some are more equal".

You will also need to beg more than 10k this time, for your bail and treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Rextizzle(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2019
pocohantas:

That will be very nice. At least you get to learn one important life lesson the hard way, "all humans are equal, but some are more equal".

You will also need to beg more than 10k this time, for your bail and treatment.
You don't even worth 10k for bail, not even 1k. with that your amoebic stretched mark laps. cheesycheesy

1 Share

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Rextizzle:
You don't even worth 10k for bail, not even 1k. with that your amoebic stretched mark laps. cheesycheesy

Lmao, you are so obsessed you had to save the picture? No wonder the car is giving you sleepless nights... grin Now it adds up.

I will post another soon.

Rextizzle:
Lol you wish, is it that cheap car you are calling a car? buy a venza then I will know you are driving a car. gringrin

Chai, now I know you are young, dumb and broke. Venza? Oh Lord! You are obviously very clueless and naive about cars.

Rextizzle:
Lol I just saw this one, I once told you that if your mother gave birth to you normal, then we should meet, I don't talk too much.

Most fools think we are mates in real life, I will give you my address so we can meet if you stay in lagos, and I mean it...

So rich that you think Venza is a big car?
My dear, you need to travel out of your village.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Rextizzle(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao, you are so obsessed you had to save the picture? No wonder the car is giving you sleepless nights... grin Now it adds up.

Lol you wish, is it that cheap car you are calling a car? buy a venza then I will know you are driving a car. gringrin
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by tommenoh(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2019
One stomach such insults,if it was coming from a tall,dark skinned beauty,with correct shape and dressed so fly!but from someone, dressed like myatti secretary and a wanna be,book haram filly, I WILL NOT TOOK IT!!
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Seventhson07(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2019
I dey feel you grin grin
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Ziggylady(f): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2019
uuzba:
undecided

I really don't underground. So what if the lady is the wife of a naval captain? Is the venue her own? Did she employ the security guard? Is she the one that gave him directives?
All these stupid idiots forming big boy here in Nigeria, overseas they enter ordinary public transport with local oyibos.
Because you are Navy officer's wife. We should not hear word again? Are you a navy officer?
Do you know who's husband I am?

You are asking all these useless questions forgetting that the iddiotic security man slapped her.He had no right to slap her for whatever reason..

Overseas,the tout will be charged for assault,lose his job and thrown in jail..That is the situation 'abroad'..Justice will therefore be adequently served witnout resorting to self-help as is the case with Nigeria and the woman.

...I would do worse than that on a baga who dares to raise his filthy hands against me because he feels this is Nigeria and can get away with it.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Ziggylady(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2019
uuzba:
Men don't just wake up from sleep and start beating women. Women provoke the beating with their mouth. Some idiot lady also shouted at me in the office by phone. I responded her query by email, showed her her fault and copied ALL the ogas in the office.
When next I went to the office, i stopped greeting or talking to her at all. I greet all the others in the room except her and walk away. She knows she's an idiot. I thank God I did not hit her. Our office is on the 10th floor and surely I would have thrown her downs stairs.

Macho man,ladies do not just start shouting for no reason too,you must have done someething horrible..

Besides you should have hit her or thrown her down the building so your Nairaland male cheerleaders can applaud you for being a 'man'.

Like i keep saying,99% of you will languish in jail if you try the nonsense you do here in Western Countries...and i am being proved right with the reports we getting daily abroad undecided
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Rextizzle(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Chai, now I know you are young, dumb and broke. Venza? Oh Lord! You are obviously very clueless and naive about cars.
Lol I just saw this one, I once told you that if your mother gave birth to you normal, then we should meet, I don't talk too much.

Most fools think we are mates in real life, I will give you my address so we can meet if you stay in lagos, and I mean it...
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Torg77: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Gucciblog:

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/security-guard-slaps-lady-for-raining-insults-on-him-at-an-eatery-pics/

Did the slap really happen in slow motion like this ? � the guard took his time with the slap
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by arrestdarrester: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
uuzba:

Human beings are thesame all over the world.
In 1789 there was so much gap between the rich and the poor in France. The rich were the Aristocrats, eating meatpie, cake and chicken, while the poor were dying of hunger on the road. One day, the poor all gathered together and killed all the rich. They used the guiletin to cut off their heads one by one.
That was the French Revolution. (please check wikipeadia for the rest of the gist).
Whatever the woman wanted to tell the guy, she should not have shouted at him. Nigerian poor will also gather and kill all the rich, just like this guy. It only takes a slap.
This is why there's dignity of labour in Whitemen countries. Nobody can talk to anybody anyhow. They all know that the poor can rise up and kill all the rich if they feel too bad and neglected.

Guy you no just get chill
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by thunderframe: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Oyindidi post=74605327] Watin you dey smoke?[/qu

Guy that ur weed done expired.. Pass it to ur mentor
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by thunderframe: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
FlackoJodye:
Damn nigga this bro is a bitch nigga fr dammit I wouldn't touch a bitch in public fr fr I'll make sure.i and gang gang just bloc her ass on the streets one cold. Night and gang fucck the rude butch fr fr

Expire weed
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by thunderframe: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=FlackoJodye post=74606069]pussy juice that is . If you even come across me in u life and insult me or my gang iswear I wouldn't lay a finger on you cheek fr fr I'll just waylay you and crush u lean pussy u this ndidi girl [/quo

Baba clam down... Weed is not good
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by tee4naija(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Evablizin:
Wow. Two wrongs can never make a right,he should have overcome this temptation. He might lose his job because of this act.

One can lose his job while upholding his dignity.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Not bad news dear, I decided to stay without my phone for some days. Just today wey I come online one kid dey worry my mention.

Baba T! 2019 na your year tongue
Our year babe.

AMEN
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
Our year babe.

AMEN
Amen, I can't wait to break the news to you.

Good morning sweetheart
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by kabillionaire(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
village people at work!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested / 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.