Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) (45241 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Toflez(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
have seen d video many months ago so it's not new

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Idcomics: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
oga o
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by diamondy: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Are you on drugs??
FrenchWay:
That's how I slap my bae anytime she nags.
We are superior. Girls are all under us
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Ozkar: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
melanch:
I was in the bank the other day, a lady called the security guard 'goat' for reminding her to stop receiving calls in the bank hall but honestly I pitied the security man. He was just smiling but I wasn't.

there are many ladies like that out there, more than willing to provoke someone who can knock them out with just one strike. Sometimes their husbands, sometimes strangers outside.

I guess it's because they think the men wouldn't touch them because they are female and strangers and in public.

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by airsaylongcon: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
prince088:
Sometimes as a man, u just walk away when they start...

Super clean 2012 Camry SE toks with low actual mileage for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012

Sometimes. Not all of the time
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Ubdavis(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Very unprofessional of the security guard.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Ok, bye
where you dey go?
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by pryme(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
kennygee:

A well trained lady or anybody can become irate, it has nothing to do with a gender.

That woman looks like a wife and a mother, will you be happy if someone associates that kind of name to a woman dear to you?

A well trained lady can never be that arrogant, you don't rain insult on a person you don't know or feed, you don't know what people go through and the struggles they have to keep up with.
Don't bring down the bar of decency to fit your standard because she is a woman. A well trained woman understands self control in the public.

It's a simple world we live in, you dish out insults, you get abused. Am sure you know that.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Burgerlomo: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
D dude supposed to just walk away cool
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Habeyy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
No amount of wrongs can ever makes a right
This isnt law of indices
Epic fail on both ends
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Sweetheart666(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eres94:

someone women need it...they talk too much with arrogance and boldness. I hate ladies with drama, sometimes no matter how hard you try understanding them ..their I don't care attitude & pride just gets the best of you
am telling you bro..
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by blackblack: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
kennygee:

The way you people call every woman an Olosho amazes me.

Does the woman in the picture look like an Olosho to you?

Are you sure your sister is not one of these Oloshos?

These stereotypes are doing us no good, the "all men are the same" crew are not left out.
Olosho. Aw market na
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by BrokenCock: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evablizin:
Wow. Two wrongs can never make a right,he should have overcome this temptation. He might lose his job because of this act.
He doesnt gv ah fahk!
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by BrokenCock: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:
The woman is definitely Yoruba and when their women insult you they will insult your mother, father, children, your status, your upbringing, everything.

I blame the man because he is putting his work on the line here. Trust me, that woman probably said grevious words.
I luv d man! He acted like a real human. Its obvious he has seen the worse already. Most of these security guards are dismissed gallant men... Insulting dem cud trigger d beast in dem

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
I hope he submitted his neatly typed resignation letter immediately after the act. grin
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by afroxyz: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
all those calling the man names are fools. why cant you blame the woman for condescending so low to insult the man. why didn't the woman walk away. why provoke the man.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by uboma(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I tot u were making sense at first

My comment will not make sense to you because you lack the skills to comprehend....
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Johilo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kondos to d person dat invented slap....
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Wolexdey(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evablizin:
Wow. Two wrongs can never make a right,he should have overcome this temptation. He might lose his job because of this act.

Hello! Well said... but how should he have overcome what you called "the temptation"?
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sweetheart666:
This man is my mentor

I swear you are my sweetheart
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Ok, bye

i promise i will not slap you. i will only slap your ass when i am pounding you from the back.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
kai.
d way dis people look down on we security guard is so alrming. dhat serve her right
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Sushsu7: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Ehiscotch post=74602830]The woman is definitely Yoruba and when their women insult you they will insult your mother, father, children, your status, your upbringing, everything.

I blame the man because he is putting his work on the line here. Trust me, that woman probably said grevious words. [/

Security Job for eatery na be job wey sane man go dey fear to loose, cause security job na hin easy to see pass....
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Sushsu7: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evablizin:

Security Job for eatery na be job wey sane man go dey fear to loose peanut job, cause security job na hin easy to see pass....
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by openmine(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Both were very wrong!
The lady should know that the security personnel is there to ensure their safety and orderliness!
The security guy should know that most customers can be very insulting and demeaning...hence,tolerance should be applied!
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Ken4agent(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
That's how one idiot security staff overreacted landing a young beautiful lady at a wedding venue just because she parked in a reserved lane, not knowing she is the wife of a naval captain....I heard the manager of the event centre paid a huge sum of money to placate the lady despite the beating the mumu guy got.

cheesy grin
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by D1zion: 12:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Very good. It serves her right.cis he's a security guard doesn't mean she should belittle him.maybe he's a graduate, but with how Nigeria is,how it has turn to,even someone with PhD you see them working in awkward palaces. Its very good he slapped her to teach others lesson. And to Those who look down on others God bless you sir.
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by greenprince(m): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2019
prince3009:

And because her idiotic husband is a Naval captain entitles her to do the wrong thing?

Help me ask oh....
If the lane was reserved for a general or admiral, her and her husband will serve job cheesy.

People should just respect each other and do the right thing. It isn't so hard. If not for anything, respect the image of God in the person.... he or she is human is you with blood in their veins.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Originalsly: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2019
From the video..... didn't she say something about his mother? That's crossing the line....especially if the guy's mother made a whole lot of sacrifice to raise him...and his siblings. I can bet my life she is used to raining insults.... but no more after her mouth is reset. Oh well... after all...she went to chop and chop she did... a whole mouthful.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by greenprince(m): 2:05am On Jan 10, 2019
uuzba:
Men don't just wake up from sleep and start beating women. Women provoke the beating with their mouth. Some idiot lady also shouted at me in the office by phone. I responded her query by email, showed her her fault and copied ALL the ogas in the office.
When next I went to the office, i stopped greeting or talking to her at all. I greet all the others in the room except her and walk away. She knows she's an idiot. I thank God I did not hit her. Our office is on the 10th floor and surely I would have thrown her downs stairs.

Maximum respect sir cool
Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by frozen70(f): 3:24am On Jan 10, 2019
Evablizin:

Thats true

He will loose his job

If you follow woman mouth, na so so beat you go dey beat am

There strength is in their mouth
Just walk away

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) by Tiffbuxas: 3:28am On Jan 10, 2019
arrestdarrester:
Nairalanders una no serious Ooo. How can you say the slap almost swept her off her feet? That slap almost broke her neck.

We need no prophet to tell us the eatery has fired him already. She should get him arrested.
arrested for what exactly? Assault Emotional and psychological abuse no be assault too? I'm only against the action fit teo reasons
1. Your job is on the line and he must av be trained in crisis management... Buh some people mouth eh can make you forget home training, educational training in fact any restraint.
2. It's wrong to hit anyone for whatever reason I don't care whether it is man or woman... Some people will say you don't hit a lady.. rubbish!!!.... You don't hit people should br be the right advocacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested / 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.