Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58586 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
bawomolo:

hold up dawgpound.

na you be this  cheesy

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

Most of these ppl go into jail str8, comes out gay.

Imagine being forcefully gang raped in jail.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
This dude is worse than bk.babe97!  shocked Much more worse.

United we stand against HOMOSEXUALITY!

Against the Western menace. angry European nations trying to force their views on Africans yet again.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Most of these ppl go into jail str8, comes out gay.

Imagine being forcefully gang despoiled in jail.

You are right. That is why I feel many here who speak of Homosexuality taking over society do so out of personal fears and nothing more. Even those who ra-pe the week in jail usually go in straight with black books filled with girls they have had sex with and maybe despoiled. But that lack of control gets the better of them to the extent that they bow to homosexual behaviours
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
Any man or woman who tries to go for that hole of mine would be cut down. I know how some freaky girls like to try to stick their fingers up their as well! angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
People despoil in American jails, because it gains power over someone else. Who is stronger and who is weaker.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Any man or woman who tries to go for that hole of mine would be cut down. I know how some freaky girls like to try to stick their fingers up their as well! angry

See fear!!!  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

EzeUche22:

People despoil in American jails, because it gains power over someone else. Who is stronger and who is weaker.

You want to gain power over a person, you beat the person or something. The minute you go as far as to ra-pe the person, you have shown your own self a person filled with such DESIRES . . . sure power is gained at the end but your inner DESIRES are expressed in the same.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeFine Boboskeetskeet has spoken grin grin grin grin grin

Kobojunkie:

You are right. That is why I feel many here who speak of Homosexuality taking over society do so out of personal fears and nothing more. Even those who ra-pe the week in jail usually go in straight with black books filled with girls they have had sex with and maybe despoiled. But that lack of control gets the better of  them to the extent that they bow to homosexual behaviours

If they know they're so str8, why should they fear? Homosexuality is not contagious. Unless they fear that they lack control to not swerve to that direction.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Any man or woman who tries to go for that hole of mine would be cut down. I know how some freaky girls like to try to stick their fingers up their as well!  angry

You better beg instead of being boastful. . . .maybe he'll use some lube on you unlike Bawomolo.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

See fear!!!  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dammmn right it is fear! I seen The Boondocks episode. Noooo one is allowed near that hole. I intend to die as a virgin in that hole. Only used for one purpose!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

EzeFine Boboskeetskeet has spoken grin grin grin grin grin

If they know they're so str8, why should they fear? Homosexuality is not contagious. Unless they fear that they lack control to not swerve to that direction.

na wa ooo !!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
debosky:

You better beg instead of being boastful. . . .maybe he'll use some lube on you unlike Bawomolo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigggaaa u gay! U are enjoying this! angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Osama12: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
He should just remain there in uk, why bother coming back to Nigeria.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
debosky:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin

Bawo your arse is sure gonna be sore after this.  grin grin

Ezefineboyskeetskeet is back!  cheesy

i've decided to lay low in this thread.  shocked : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the big dawg aint playing he he
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
bawomolo:

i've decided to lay low in this thread.  shocked : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the big dawg aint playing he he

I knew you were also on the DL [down low] wink

I guess the closet is getting stuffy.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
debosky:

You better beg instead of being boastful. . . .maybe he'll use some lube on you unlike Bawomolo.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
ROTFLMAO
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by favouredjb(f): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
He d betta stay put in dt uk else his arse is gonna get burnt here in naija,we dnt tolerate that rubbish.and for those saying why was he expelled from unilag,I see no reason why he should not be expelled.I remember several years ago in high sch,one jss3 boy was expelled from my school,a boarding house cos he was trying to rape another junior boy,imagine that!an emergency meeting was called in the morning and we we all at the assembly ground where he was exposed.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
Travelista:

'Anyway' indeed. Your shirts and ties come up to your ears, Manny? Your sleeves cover the tops of your hands? Perception is huge and many in HR will trash an application when someone comes through with markings like DawgPound's (I know because I've done it); there's nothing 'irrelevant' about tats like his. Corporate America is still very conservative, regardless of what's happening on the streets.

Hey they don't come up to my ears but when you receive applications/resume in corporate america, and you trash it, that is basis of unfair bias. Why should you disqualify someone based upon tats? That's against federal law and guidelines, and I'm certain that HR laws clearly says unless his tats are causing any interference to his job which it isn't, that plain bias
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
Alimi the homo and thatchell the poof.

. . .Strange, weird looking lot. grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
Beaf:

Alimi the homo and thatchell the poof.

. . .Strange, weird looking lot. grin
did he do this for resident permit or what ? I'm sure his parent would have disowned him already
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by debosky(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Nigggaaa u gay! U are enjoying this!  angry

Why do I have to be gay?   Your homophobia is shocking. . . .the mere thought of gay men terrifies you and I wonder why.  undecided

Anyways, this isn't about me. . . .it's about Dawgpound and your sweet behind.  grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Dammmn right it is fear! I seen The Boondocks episode. Noooo one is allowed near that hole. I intend to die as a virgin in that hole. Only used for one purpose!
I saw the same Boondocks episodes and that did not bring up the same fears in any way. I wonder if you are even aware that your person is possibly from your not being sure of your sexuality there.

Have you ever TRULY asked yourself if you will not fall for into this sin if the circumstances were right?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-Idi:
No sweety. You can hit EzeUche, ~Bluetooth, Beaf , Aigbofa even. . . . but you do not touch bawomolo.   But I might give him to you for a few kobos

Kai! I have finally made up my mind to fix you up for marriage to Osuofia.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
Travelista:

'Anyway' indeed. Your shirts and ties come up to your ears, Manny? Your sleeves cover the tops of your hands? Perception is huge and many in HR will trash an application when someone comes through with markings like DawgPound's (I know because I've done it); there's nothing 'irrelevant' about tats like his. Corporate America is still very conservative, regardless of what's happening on the streets.

I won't reveal much about me but with yes those tats I've been very successful in my proffession. Do you know who employed me or if I am self-employed? Not everyone needs to bow to your pressure. Btw as long as you dress well, exhibit high level of intellect you can get any job. I dont suggest having tats n your face but mine on the neck haven't denied me opportunuties. I know how to cover them or make em less visible. Tats are no longer such a taboo ditsy.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
Beaf:

Kai! I have finally made up my mind to fix you up for marriage to Osuofia.
lmao!! Is he rich? grin

Kobojunkie:

I saw the same Boondocks episodes and that did not bring up the same fears in any way. I wonder if you are even aware that your person is possibly from your not being sure of your sexuality there.

Have you ever TRULY asked yourself if you will not fall for into this sin if the circumstances were right?

Nail on the coffin.

The fact that he changed his pix for DawgPound to admire is another thought
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
grin Beaf, beaf, beaf

Agbaifo? Who is that? What a village name? aargghhh

I kinda like the name Beaf. Wonder what he looks like.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by debosky(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

grin Beaf, beaf, beaf

Agbaifo? Who is that? What a village name? aargghhh

I kinda like the name Beaf. Wonder what he looks like.

hehehe. . . .he is a well built Niger Delta man just like you with a big mouth. grin

Right up your alley if you ask me. cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche finebobo,
Man shut dat up with ur fine assss. Looking like a freakin Nubian King. My dude wsup?
lol A girl tried to finger ur butthole? lol You should try it. It doesn't make u gay after all its with a female.
When you let ur guard down I'll take you nice and slow. Hell I might even let you take me which is rare.  cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
lol seems dawgpound wants to go to war with MEND

are you rambo in disguise  cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lmao!! Is he rich? grin

I don't know about money, but the dude looks totally gay. grin
Have you never watched Osuofia in London? Its a classic.

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by marcus1234: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
If you've seen  Mr. Ibu  [google am] you've seen beaf.  tongue grin grin

Beaf:

I don't know about money, but the dude looks totally gay. grin
Have you never watched Osuofia in London? Its a classic.

I know Osuofia. Prolly the best Nigerian comedian tongue tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
Bawolomo,
Im gonna pound your bubble butt so raw for insinuating I'm that butt pirating jail bird. See insult.  embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.