Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58588 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Rebound with who?  angry U better not say who I think u are going to say.

I trying to score a touchdown, so stop playing defense and help me on offense.
you know who!
I'd rather watch from the sidelines.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Beaf,

How u gon talk when u just admitted starring @ my sac? Come on. U want some?

My tatts give ppl da wrong impression of me. I might be a bit hard but I'm not da jail bird type. College educated.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

We true Nigerians are prepared to tackle them anyhow,  BRING THEM ON

No need of many talks, come over to Nigeria and exercise your "right and freedom" lets see how things will turn out.

For real, let me believe that you ready to die for something you believe in

EzeUche22:

Northwest DC. . . near Mount Pleasant Why?

oh ok, nothing just asking.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Northwest DC. . . near Mount Pleasant Why?

Oh, cus u sound like u be on that "Thug Loving" ish with them SouthEast boiz!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

We true Nigerians are prepared to tackle them anyhow, BRING THEM ON

No need of many talks, come over to Nigeria and exercise your "right and freedom" lets see how things will turn out.

So, let me see if I have this straight . . . you come at me with violence and I have no RIGHt to Shoot you in the head or something along that line in defense? Seriously, you really need to check your words often . .  na people like you dey end up dead on the side of the road with people passing and no one paying any attention at all.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Me get caught in Southeast DC? Please. . . I don't even mess from the babes from their cause they are "burnin." I make better time going to S. Africa and making love to a girl with no rubber than going to southeast where everyone is burnin.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

We true Nigerians are prepared to tackle them anyhow,  BRING THEM ON

na wa o, your internet gangsta is too much.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

They have some thuggish dudes in them DC areas, at times man they freak me out.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
manny4life:

For real, let me believe that you ready to die for something you believe in

Like i said, Homosexualism is a common enemy, Homosexuals are less humans and psychos, We will not die over this, we will KILL them all, Bring them on
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
manny4life:

lol They all be wearing tight pants. Can't take a "thug" seriously in DC. Hate they come up to Adams Morgan though on Friday and Saturday nights. When us regular guys are on the prowl.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

Beaf,

How u gon talk when u just admitted starring @ my sac? Come on. U want some?

My tatts give ppl da wrong impression of me. I might be a bit hard but[b] I'm not da jail bird type[/b]. College educated.

Fools, pimps, armed robbers, drug users etc are the ones that look like you.
College educated my foot, you look like you just crawled out of the slammer.

Apart from your other weirdness, do you r ape people? Cos you talk like a worthless r apist.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
bawomolo:

na wa o, your internet gangsta is too much.

I wonder
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Bawolomo: Who dat chic in ur profile pic? Man, she nice. . . . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

@Bawolomo: Who dat chic in your profile pic? Man, she nice. . . . .

She has that Yoruba thickness! Chei!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
manny4life:

Why shouldnt they? I mean,  dudes like dawg are attracted to "Mount Pleasure" grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

lol They all be wearing tight pants. Can't take a "thug" seriously in DC. Hate they come up to Adams Morgan though on Friday and Saturday nights. When us regular guys are on the prowl.

Dude I thought DuPont/Woodley Park/Adam Morgan are all for gay dudes?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

So, let me see if I have this straight . . . you come at me with violence and I have no RIGHt to Shoot you in the head or something along that line in defense? Seriously, you really need to check your words often . .  na people like you dey end up dead on the side of the road with people passing and no one paying any attention at all.

Kobo why not stop the noise making and come over, We are always ready anytime, anyday,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
manny4life:

Dude I thought DuPont/Woodley Park/Adam Morgan are all for gay dudes?

Adams Morgan is where all the bars are and Ethiopian restaurants. American University is not that far either. It is just above Georgetown.

U new to DC cause u sound like it? All u see at Adams Morgan is college students from Howard, GW, Maryland etc., thugs from southeast and the preps from all around DC.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Adams Morgan is where all the bars are and Ethiopian restaurants. American University is not that far either. It is just above Georgetown.

U new to DC?

I know Georgetown dude, right off Wisconsin and M, down all the way to American University where the metro at.
Dude I've lived in the DC area for 9 years on my own, I wasn't saying about restaurants; I know they have restaurants, what I said was I thought Dupont/Adams Morgan were mainly for gay dudes.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by cold(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
Wow some serious ish going down here.While you guys are at it,the Californian court has decided to put same sex marriage on hold till the 18th of this month to deal with some issues from the Prop 8ters
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
manny4life:

Dude I've lived in the DC area for 9 years on my own, I wasn't saying about restaurants; I know they have restaurants, what I said was I thought Dupont/Adams Morgan were mainly for gay dudes.

Dude I know for a fact u don't get out much in DC. Dupont Circle is where they filmed the Real World DC. Didn't see much gay dudes. Adams Morgan is where all the bars are. Go out there on Friday and Saturday night and you do not see that homosexual crap. U just see college students having the time of their life with a few fools from southeast come up there
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

Kobo why not stop the noise making and come over, We are always ready anytime, anyday,

But you are the one making noise of how you will do this and that when right there in Nigeria you already have so many gay people living their lives and even attending church with no issue. There are gay bars and gay people in the entertainment industry even singing for you all and you are on the internet making useless noise of how strong you are in your mind. keep it up, just make sure you are aware that someone might decide riding the human race of your kind might be a good way of getting ride of violence in society.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Dude I know for a fact u don't get out much in DC. Dupont Circle is where they filmed the Real World DC. Didn't see much gay dudes. Adams Morgan is where all the bars are. Go out there on Friday and Saturday night and you do not see that homosexual crap.

Hey man we have bars in Arlington area man, Dupont has always been known for gay promiscuity, lots of gay clubs and them s**t, I get out but less in the DC area though and sorry bro I don't do bars.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
manny4life:

Hey man we have bars in Arlington area man, Dupont has always been known for gay promiscuity, lots of gay clubs and them s**t, I get out but less in the DC area though and sorry bro I don't do bars.

No black dude goes to Arlington VA for anything. They either go to Love, Lux Lounge or down to Adams Morgan if they don't have enough money, but need a drink.

I have been in DC for a while I never heard of such. Most of Adams Morgan is Latino, so get your facts straight.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
cold:

Wow some serious ish going down here.While you guys are at it,the Californian court has decided to put same sex marriage on hold till the 18th of this month to deal with some issues from the Prop 8ters

Nah u got it all wrong, Judge Vaughn Walker put on hold to let prop 8 attorneys present their written arguments and file an appeal with the 9th Circuit court of appeals. There were no issues with his ruling, he just wanted the court of appeals to grant certiorari, I think that was being fair.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

But you are the one making noise of how you will do this and that when right there in Nigeria you already have so many gay people living their lives and even attending church with no issue. There are gay bars and gay people in the entertainment industry even singing for you all and you are on the internet making useless noise of how strong you are in your mind. keep it up, just make sure you are aware that someone might decide riding the human race of your kind might be a good way of getting ride of violence in society.

stop sounding like an idiiot girlly, As long as they practise their evil act in their closet or in Yankee, i have no problem with them. Any attempt to draw the attention to the general public will be met by brute force and violent resistance. YES!! so all those artists and church goers like you mentioned who deem it fit to declare publicly their gayism should do so asap and prepare to face the full wrath of all TRUE nigerians irrespective of Age, tribe, religion and belief,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

No black dude goes to Arlington VA for anything. They either go to Love, Lux Lounge or down to Adams Morgan if they don't have enough money, but need a drink.

I have been in DC for a while I never heard of such. Most of Adams Morgan is Latino, so get your facts straight.

Whatever dude, you seem to know all the places so I won't argue any further. Every black dude doesn't have to do DC, everyone has different class and preference. My fact is Dupont and Adams Morgan has been the gay center of DC.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Sharonf(f): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
[size=40pt]Agressive minority should not force their views and tastes on everyone ![/size]
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

stop sounding like an idiiot girlly, As long as they practise their evil act in their closet or in Yankee, i have no problem with them. Any attempt to draw the attention to the general public will be met by brute force and violent resistance. YES!! so all those artists and church goers like you mentioned who deem it fit to declare publicly their gayism should do so asap and prepare to face the full wrath of all TRUE nigerians irrespective of Age, tribe, religion and belief,

Look at the pot calling kettle black . .  ROFLMAO!!!

They are right there in your face, and you are here online barking like a dog thinking that makes your case a good one or something. Tell me your address and I will send them your way . . . see yeye

All mouth and no real ballz  . . .  ROFLMAO!!!

I dare you to leave your machine and actually go try what you claim here on any onen of the many obvious people out there in your neighborhood enough . . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Look at the pot calling kettle black . . ROFLMAO!!!

They are right there in your face, and you are here online barking like a dog thinking that makes your case a good one or something. Tell me your address and I will send them your way . . . see yeye

All mouth and no real ballz . . . ROFLMAO!!!

I dare you to leave your machine and actually go try what you claim here on any onen of the many obvious people out there in your neighborhood enough . . .

a word is enough for the wise,

@ sharon, come say this in nigeria and we all shall know who the minority are
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Look at the pot calling kettle black . .  ROFLMAO!!!

All mouth and no real ballz  . . .  ROFLMAO!!!

Well read d bold part,dats d point,so even if they r there of which I'm sure they r,they dare not draw d attention of d public and publicly declare. wink
what.lyf:

stop sounding like an idiiot girlly,  As long as they practise their evil act in their closet or in Yankee, i have no problem with them. Any attempt to draw the attention to the general public will be met by brute force and violent resistance. YES!! so all those artists and church goers like you mentioned who deem it fit to declare publicly their gayism should do so asap and prepare to face the full wrath of all TRUE nigerians irrespective of Age, tribe, religion and belief,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Sharonf(f): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

a word is enough for the wise,    

@ sharon, come say this in nigeria  and we all shall know who the minority are

My post was at Kobojunkie

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.