Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,739 members, 7,865,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58593 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
Sharon_f:

[size=40pt]Agressive minority should not force their views and tastes on everyone ![/size]

Gbam!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
philip0906:

Well read d bold part,dats d point,so even if they r there of which I'm sure they r,they dare not draw d attention of d public and publicly declare. wink

sigh . . . that really is the statement that declares him a weakling. Not EVERY GAY person lives a flashy life or shows off in publice. Just in the same way that not every man who beds lots of women go around announcing it to his friends and family.

That they have not taken a microphone to announce that they are gay does not in anyway mean they are not. YOur friend made a treat against gay people and he should be able to carry it out giving that there are lots of gay people living right under his nose. Gays bars, Gay Churches etc exist. If that is not announcement enough, then it is signs that he is likely just nothing but another useless internet agbero.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
Sharon_f:

[size=40pt]Agressive minority should not force their views and tastes on everyone ![/size]
There is no need 2 even use d word force,cos they can't even dare. . .They r all hiding behind d faceless forum called nairaland 2 type all dat rubbish they r typing. . .Ironiclly,many of 'em are abroad(Homos in diaspora) they better stay there cos coming back home,will mean untimely death and utter rejection of their carcass by their parents  angry angry. . .I don't blame them,I blame d embassies that gave them visa  grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

sigh . . . that really is the statement that declares him a weakling. Not EVERY GAY person lives a flashy life or shows off in publice. Just in the same way that not every man who beds lots of women go around announcing it to his friends and family.

That they have not taken a microphone to announce that they are gay does not in anyway mean they are not. YOur friend made a treat against gay people and he should be able to carry it out giving that there are lots of gay people living right under his nose. Gays bars, Gay Churches etc exist. If that is not announcement enough, then it is signs that he is likely just nothing but another useless internet agbero.
Gay church in Nigeria?abeg let me know where dat exists undecided
In d usa,gays do d pride walk,protest,come on air and live a normal life,but none can try it in Nigeria.If u doubt,ask Bisi.Thats d point we r making.We r not denying d fact that they exist,but they know their limits and live a somewhat isolated life
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
I cant believe ppl actually type this kinda stuff.

Gay ppl do same thing that Homosexuals to. So what if gay ppl kiss in public? I'm sure that more than one of you guys have been found guilty of PDA.

Let them have their rights, abeg. Every human has a the right of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Let them, we all answer to one God at the end of the day. "Who are you to judge your neighbors?" undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I cant believe ppl actually type this kinda stuff.

Gay ppl do same thing that Homosexuals to. So what if gay ppl kiss in public? I'm sure that more than one of you guys have been found guilty of PDA.

Let them have their rights, abeg. Every human has a the right of life, liberty and purist of happiness.

Let them, we all answer to one God at the end of the day. "Who are you to judge your neighbors?" undecided

Shioooor. . . undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
Sharon_f:

My post was at Kobojunkie

I wish you understood how that really does not apply in this case since this is not about the minority imposing anything but a bunch of haters/KKK's threatening the minority
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
philip0906:

There is no need 2 even use d word force,cos they can't even dare. . .They r all hiding behind d faceless forum called nairaland 2 type all dat rubbish they r typing. . .Ironiclly,many of 'em are abroad(Homos in diaspora) they better stay there cos coming back home,will mean untimely death and utter rejection of their carcass by their parents  angry angry. . .I don't blame them,I blame d embassies that gave them visa  grin grin
Oh hush, internet warrior lol.

Nobody is pushing anything on you. .  . its you anti-gays that are trying to shove the bibles down their throat.

philip0906:

Shioooor. . . undecided undecided undecided undecided
wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
Sharon_f:

My post was at Kobojunkie

Sorry i was thinking it was directed at me,

@ Kobo, There is nothing you can do or say to change our thinking, Homosexuality is a BIG NO! they can hide, who cares? but in public?? we shall see!!

p.s: As proud Nigerians, it is our responsibility to preserve and defend the moral value and cultural heritage of Nigeria irrespective of our tribes and political affiliation. Homosexuality can be legally right in America/Europe, but we africans knows that is it not Morally right among us, so every means possible must be used to stop this menance. Americans knows nothing about morality, they only believe in legality, we must no americanize our thinking. God bless Nigeria ,

Kudos to philip, Sharon and co, Nigeria is destined to be a great nation, more greater than the united states,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by makajibbz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
bawomolo:

na wa o, your internet gangsta is too much.
funny gul grin grin grin cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Oh hush, internet warrior lol.

Nobody is pushing anything on you. .  . its you anti-gays that are trying to shove the bibles down their throat.

wink
We are not trying 2 push Bible/Koran in2 their throat,but go d brigade approach.Not d levity dat d americans adopted,until it finally snowballed and men protesting and demanding equal rights and allowance 2 wed.If we give them a chance all in d name of human rights by acknowledging them,they go a step further. . .The best thing is 2 alienate and exile every proponent and actor wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

Sorry i was thinking it was directed at me,  

@ Kobo, There is nothing you can do or say to change our thinking,  Homosexuality is a BIG NO! they can hide, who cares? but in public?? we shall see!!

p.s: As proud Nigerians, it is our responsibility to preserve and defend the moral value and cultural heritage of Nigeria irrespective of our tribes and political affiliation. Homosexuality can be legally right in America/Europe, but we africans knows that is it not Morally right among us, so every means possible must be used to stop this menance. Americans knows nothing about morality, they only believe in legality, we must no americanize our thinking. God bless Nigeria ,

Kudos to philip, Sharon and co,  Nigeria is destined to be a great nation, more greater than the united states,  

ROTFLMAO!!! Proud Nigerians indeed.

Once again. . . . where were you guys when politicians were Looting and taking your money overseas for their own pleasure? Where were you proud Nigerians when IBB decided to run again? Where were You proud Nigerians when Nigeria is being showcased as backward countries all over internation medias?

tchewwwwwwwwwww. Proud Nigerians lol Please post something else that I can laugh at
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
philip0906:

We are not trying 2 push Bible/Koran in2 their throat,but go d brigade approach.Not d levity dat d americans adopted,until it finally snowballed and men protesting and demanding equal rights and allowance 2 wed.If we give them a chance all in d name of human rights by acknowledging them,they go a step further. . .The best thing is 2 alienate and exile every proponent and actor wink

Whatever cool

Fear as much as you may. . . .Bisi and company are coming home to fight for Gay rights cool cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Once again. . . . where were you guys when politicians were Looting and taking your money overseas for their own pleasure? Where were you proud Nigerians when IBB decided to run again? Where were You proud Nigerians when Nigeria is being showcased as backward countries all over internation medias?

tchewwwwwwwwwww. Proud Nigerians lol Please post something else that I can laugh at
Please spare me all dat talk of corrupt politicians which u all use 2 make a case.Even in d usa where all these problems are not found,these homos still put up lame and silly excuses. . .B'cos we have corruption now means we should accept every other thing so dat d society will finally collapse?we r still trying 2 manage d problems we have,we don't need another one. . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Whatever cool

Fear as much as you may. . . .Bisi and company are coming home to fight for Gay rights cool cool
Yh we dey nairaland. . .we'll get d updates by "then".maybe u want 2 sponsor him? But remind him dat he missed death by d whiskers,now he'll miss having his body chopped in2 bits and pieces,after he has been sent 2 hell wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
philip0906:

Please spare me all dat talk of corrupt politicians which u all use 2 make a case.Even in d usa where all these problems are not found,these homos still put up lame and silly excuses. . .B'cos we have corruption now means we should accept every other thing so dat d society will finally collapse?we r still trying 2 manage d problems we have,we don't need another one. . .

No, it means that you all need to face the real danger because while Bisi is distracting Nigeria from it's real danger, NIgeria is collapsing.

I see it now. . . . more looting, more tribal wars, more deaths in Nigeria's future. shame.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
philip0906:

Yh we dey nairaland. . .we'll get d updates by "then".maybe u want 2 sponsor him? But remind him dat he missed death by d whiskers,now he'll miss having his body chopped in2 bits and pieces,after he has been sent 2 hell wink

Story!

They are coming home grin Instead of wasting gansta talks on NL, I'll advice y'all to find the nearest vaseline/lube shop. You might end up liking it wink cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

No, it means that you all need to face the real danger because while Bisi is distracting Nigeria from it's real danger, NIgeria is collapsing.

lol. . .Different strokes 4 different folks.While the yankees put up a dumb and silly excuse,ours r trying 2 match theirs grin grin . . .When u attempt clearing ur land 4rm bushes,u don't leave d weed wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Story!

They are coming home grin Instead of wasting gansta talks on NL, I'll advice y'all to find the nearest vaseline/lube shop. You might end up liking it wink cheesy
Gawd. . .Ileke so u really deep in2 this? embarassed embarassed
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
dont u like screwing ur fellow males ass hole grin grin grin grin grin afterall its accessible,easy 2 peneterate n u dont have 2 spend money,time n efforts impressing ur LOVERBOY  grin grin grin grin grin grin .i like dat jare grin grin grin grin grin at least it is beta dan paedophiling.infact ill advocate it in dose useless sharia states like kano,sokoto n other northern areas.dey 2 have feelings n hormones.dey have every fundamental human right at least by d constitution of d world 2 have sex with whoeva dey find sexually apealing apart from animals n children.i loooooffffffffff dat.girls no more heart breaks grin grin grin grin grin GO GAY!!!!! afterall we live in a civilized world n we r in d 21st century shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
philip0906:

lol. . .Different strokes 4 different folks.While the yankees put up a dumb and silly excuse,ours r trying 2 match theirs grin grin . . .When u attempt clearing your land 4rm bushes,u don't leave d weed wink
Story story. .  . . story. Once upon a time. . . . time time. The end!

philip0906:

Gawd. . .Ileke so u really deep in2 this? embarassed embarassed
I wouldnt want to take your right of happiness away just like you're doing to these ppl. Gays do fall in love too/ have humae feelings just like the rest of us, you know. Why do you think cali fought  for same sex marriage?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Corruption as u said is a nigerian "affair". i know some of u are sell outs because u are in a foreign country, u will rather see d western media to say all manner of bad against nigeria and nigerians while hiding theirs and support them. most of your likes are benefactors of corrupt gov't. what have u done for nigeria?do u have any "investment" that creates job in nigeria?if No, shut up and live in d US. U can join d western media and their gov't to castigate nigeria, IBB or no IBB, politicians are the same birds, We the true Nigerians who have the interest of Nigeria at heart not just our own selfish interest are rising up. Nigeria is moving to the positive side and none of you and ur likes can stop the train, we don't necessarily need to be politicians to make the change!! together with our own individual effort, we will collectively change Nigeria for the better, All you sell outs can remain and live your american dream! GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
Is anybody watching CNN. . .this gay thing is discuss
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

Corruption as u said is a nigerian "affair". i know some of u are sell outs because u are in a foreign country, u will rather see d western media to say all manner of bad against nigeria and nigerians while hiding theirs and support them. most of your likes are benefactors of corrupt gov't. what have u done for nigeria?do u have any "investment" that creates job in nigeria?if No, shut up and live in d US. U can join d western media and their gov't to castigate nigeria,  IBB or no IBB, politicians are the same birds, We the true Nigerians who have the interest of Nigeria at heart not just our own selfish interest are rising up. Nigeria is moving to the positive side and none of you and your likes can stop the train,  we don't necessarily need to be politicians to make the change!! together with our own individual effort, we will collectively change Nigeria for the better,  All you sell outs can remain and live your american dream! GOD BLESS NIGERIA

You see, I would take the time to read the crap up there. . . . . but I realize its better to let you continue playing "Tarzan".  As they say, Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
You know this forum would continue to linger on, and on and on, there's no compromise.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
manny4life:

You know this forum would continue to linger on, and on and on, there's no compromise.
No there is. . .The people have spoken,Death 2 homos in Nigeria wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You see, I would take the time to read the crap up there. . . . . but I realize its better to let you continue playing "Tarzan".  As they say, Ignorance is bliss.

Indeed,  you have nothing to say, just shut up, respect your miserable self and enjoy your "american dream", What a good riddeance,

The message is very simple and clear

HOMOSEXUALITY WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED IN NIGERIA WHATSOEVER, HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD EITHER HIDE IN THEIR CLOSET OR MOVE/REMAIN IN AMERICA/EUROPE, ANY ATTEMPT TO DO OTHERWISE WILL BE MET WITH BRUTE FORCE!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

Indeed,   you have nothing to say, just shut up, respect your miserable self and enjoy your "american dream",  What a good riddeance, 

The message is very simple and clear

HOMOSEXUALITY WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED IN NIGERIA WHATSOEVER, HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD EITHER HIDE IN THEIR CLOSET OR MOVE/REMAIN IN AMERICA/EUROPE,  ANY ATTEMPT TO DO OTHERWISE WILL BE MET WITH BRUTE FORCE!!!

Ok Tarzan, I see that you can now string up a few words to make a sentence.

It's now time to learn how to walk on two legs [or 3 legs. lol]
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
To whomever it may concern, I am not trying to change anyone on here. On the contrary, I believe people have a right to believe what they want. But the minute that right impinges on my freedom as a human being, then I will have no option but to act and the law in Nigeria actually SUPPORTS THIS.   . . . I actually look forward to exercising my right to defend myself as a human being. I love that right so much.

I just feel there are so many animals marauding as human beings out there that need to be put down and in the right situation, I will not hesitate to do my duty.  grin  Just wondering if those who feel others should die for not believing as they do understand that aspect of the same law and how it can work against their desires to maim their fellow man.  grin

You think acting like internet agbero makes you mighty, wait till you hit reality and the person you go out to inflict your violence and stupidity on turns around and takes you out of your misery for good. People already know they cannot sit with arms folded waiting on you.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

Beaf,
You still havent explained to me why you were checking to see if I have a big stick. U over analized my picture down to my waste. Damn!!!!!!!

EzeUche-fineboboskeetskeet
grin
Aro man swag!!!
u r becoming real boring. . .I'm not even sure u r gay.seems like u just want 2 play around undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
bawomolo:

ezeuche, you better run before its too late

@pix
u dey craze grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
@bawomolo, that is crazy ROFLMAO!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.