Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos (35214 Views)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Ibime:

Not at all. He will get the mandatory minimum. If they throw jara of 1 year on top, it would just be to assuage the girls family small. He can't get more than 3 if that. 3 things work in his favour.

1. The girl was the aggressor. She went to his flat in Camberwell all the way from East London, to seek confrontation, and in possession of a knife, which is an offence. It can be deduced she instigated the confrontation.

2. He did not flee the scene. He called paramedics and performed CPR, which is proof of instant remorse, and raises no question that it was involuntary.

3..He cooperated at every stage from paramedics to Police to pleading out.

Even the Judge knows this guy is just an unlucky chap and will have mercy on him.
Do you realy think he had OPTIONS?
The game changer here would be if this guy had any previous convictions spent or unspent and also if he has any dealings with the police.Nuy my oracles tells me he is going to spend at least 4 years at HMP Isis.Aparently his sentence can be reduced one third, if tht is one third of life what does that tells you?
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:36am On Jan 10, 2019
uuzba:

The girl was carrying a knief. They faught and fell. Her knief kill her. Boy is arrested and sentenced. 2 to 10 years.

If the girl was carrying a bomb. Same event, bomb exploded killed the girl.... They will arest the boy and sentence him also abi?
two diff weapons, two different seens and two diff outcomes.The law examins every single details, nothing is left out, there was CCTV in the loby and witnesses.The wont be alone, its a lobby
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 12:37am On Jan 10, 2019
erico2k2:

you can check the stats of people who die in London,
Also check howmany Indians die like our young lads who are black Especially our Nigerian kids born here who the vast majority of whom join these bad gangs are from disfunctional homes.Check the stats,or you think the Indians do not sell frugs too? Go to a place called South hall you will see 4 urself

Ur stating the obvious mate and I am aware black single mothers have caused a lot of problems in England, they chuck out their partners just for extra cash from the government.
Then again the Indians don't have a victim mentality and constantly complain about racism like blacks, so that sort of helps...they just sort of get on with life
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Ur stating the obvious mate and I am aware black single mothers have caused a lot of problems in England, they chuck out their partners just for extra cash from the government.
Then again the Indians don't have a victim mentality and constantly complain about racism like blacks, so that sort of helps...they just sort of get on with life
Exactly , this was why I was saying stuff like go to school get a job, be smart streetwise and most importantly mind your own business, very important!you will never attract bad crowd.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Ibime(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Do you realy think he had OPTIONS?
The game changer here would be if this guy had any previous convictions spent or unspent and also if he has any dealings with the police.Nuy my oracles tells me he is going to spend at least 4 years at HMP Isis.Aparently his sentence can be reduced one third, if tht is one third of life what does that tells you?

He had option to flee the scene and not call paramedics of course. That is the biggest factor in his favour. This guy is unfortunately trapped in the law. His only real crime is struggling with the girl, which could even be in self defense, or trying to extricate himself from physical harassment. They would have searched her body for bruises and found none, otherwise the prosecutor will be bringing it up, instead he is talking about them arguing on social media which is neither here nor there. If anything, the girl would be the one threatening him since she went to his house. His story is simple, they struggled, she lost her balance and fell on her own knife. No ABH or GBH was committed in the course of struggle. He would probably say he was extricating himself from her grip when she lost balance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:50am On Jan 10, 2019
Ibime:

He had option to flee the scene and not call paramedics of course. That is the biggest factor in his favour. This guy is unfortunately trapped in the law. His only real crime is struggling with the girl, which could even be in self defense, or trying to extricate himself from physical harassment. They would have searched her body for bruises and found none, otherwise the prosecutor will be bringing it up, instead he is talking about them arguing on social media which is neither here nor there. If anything, the girl would be the one threatening him since she went to his house. His story is simple, they struggled, she lost her balance and fell on her own knife. No ABH or GBH was committed in the course of struggle. He would probably say he was extricating himself from her grip when she lost balance.
ahaha, Flee to where?,if he flees thts Murder,let me give you one life expirience I had
I was in a car park after work to pick one or two things from the shop, I was going to get back in my car wen a guy drove his car 2wards me we had lil argument to cut long story short, he drove his car over my right leg, luck I had was I had steel toes o n cos I wear them for work, he drove off without stopping, but I felt pain still, someone called the police and ambulance,, ambulance came 1st they wear axamining my leg this was like 20 mins, then we saw the guy return back to the car park and acting as if he never knew,police arrived 5 mins later and arrested hi, waht happened was he called a person who had some brains and they told him running away from a seen of an accident is a criminal offence hence his return,He was from Romania.
If he had ran away, it would be Murder, plus he wont get far.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Exactly , this was why I was saying stuff like go to school get a job, be smart streetwise and most importantly mind your own business, very important!you will never attract bad crowd.

Streetwise involves carrying a knife or mace nah...especially living in a hood area
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Ibime(m): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2019
erico2k2:

ahaha, Flee to where?,if he flees thts Murder,let me give you one life expirience I had
I was in a car park after work to pick one or two things from the shop, I was going to get back in my car wen a guy drove his car 2wards me we had lil argument to cut long story short, he drove his car over my right leg, luck I had was I had steel toes o n cos I wear them for work, he drove off without stopping, but I felt pain still, someone called the police and ambulance,, ambulance came 1st they wear axamining my leg this was like 20 mins, then we saw the guy return back to the car park and acting as if he never knew,police arrived 5 mins later and arrested hi, waht happened was he called a person who had some brains and they told him running away from a seen of an accident is a criminal offence hence his return,He was from Romania.
If he had ran away, it would be Murder, plus he wont get far.

Reckless manslaughter will flee the scene easily. Check the news. Most hit and run drivers only get 7 years. And that is RECKLESS manslaughter PLUS fleeing the scene.

And you're telling me an involuntary who stayed on the scene will get ten? Never. This guy can't see more than 3, I dey tell you.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Ibime:

Reckless manslaughter will flee the scene easily. Check the news. Most hit and run drivers only get 7 years. And that is RECKLESS manslaughter PLUS fleeing the scene.

And you're telling me an involuntary who stayed on the scene will get ten? Never. This guy can't see more that 3, I dey tell you.
please post me to where a hit and run driver got 7 years or you mean 14? cos life is 15
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Streetwise involves carrying a knife or mace nah...especially living in a hood area
Nop not at all, Streetwise means knowing and identifying postcodes, gang areas, pathways, colour codes, forcourts,gang war paths, understanding grafitti on walls etc, generally how to keep safe on the street without getting into gang path

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Niccoloimhotep: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2019
I still can understand why some people find it hard to let go. When love dies, move on. You will find another love soonest.

Buy my 2008 vw jetta here in ibadan

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by MhistaVana(m): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2019
Top and trending news from no.1 news and entertainment site : Informing9ja
Graphic: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman To Death In Ibadan
http://informing9ja..com/2019/01/graphic-trailer-crushes-pregnant-woman.html
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Ibime(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2019
erico2k2:

please post me to where a hit and run driver got 7 years or you mean 14? cos life is 15

Check am na.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-45426432
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:13am On Jan 10, 2019
Ibime:

Check am na.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-45426432
I seen it, I did hear this in the news as well, however this guy is going to spend the full 7 years and few months in jail,this is life in prisonment, you spend half of your sentence in prison, but this guy wont come out in 4 years! definately
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Japsylee: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Jokes apart this afonja crime spree is becoming too much....

What really happening
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Originalsly: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2019
This report is not complete. Why would he even be charged for manslaughter? She went to his home... armed with a knife period....intent?... engaged in a struggle. Now how can she fall on her bag and be pierced by the knife?...in her chest? Something is wrong with this picture. It's either she had the bag strapped on her and was pushed to the ground face front thus landing on the bag with her chest....... or maybe she did draw the knife and she got stabbed in the chest during the struggle.....in either scenario... I can see him pleading guilty to manslaughter. But not as reported.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by babeosisi: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2019
If the story is true then how did he kill her
She killed herself
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by lexy2014: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2019
1Sharon:

It's not uncommon for ppl here to carry a knife, it's for protection.

Its pen or pocket knives people carry 4 protection not d type that when u fall on, it can kill u. D knife she had on her was a big knife. A kitchen knife
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by megafone: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2019
He sure didn't hire a good lawyer
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by PapaAdanna: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2019
I came to check name

I am not disappointed
Na them

Let me go joor
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Codes151(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2019
An unfortunate accident!

Sorry man. Rather than fight a girl for love let her go she may or may not heal.... it’s all good
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Yoruba's doing Nigeria proud.
When are you going to grow old fool? cool
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2019
sirEAGLES:
Its manslaughter not murder, max he should be out in 20yrs unlike capital murder which carries life sentence or even d death penalty
Not up to 20years bro....keep insinuating
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Friend01:

My cousin already had full beard at the age of 18.
So, there is no big deal here. It depends on his hormonal level.
Do you think some guys on Nairaland are smart? Some are just plain dumb.....
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by keneee: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2019
how is it his fault. she probably came to kill him and it was an accident. abeg the guy should get a good lawyer
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Justseyii: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Na my name sake.chai! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Luchiana1(f): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na wa It called top up and earn ,,, whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data,pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u get paid......also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me how?� +2348084226895or simply register yourself https://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by D1zion: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Its just that. But he didn't kill her.she should be blamed for her death.cos she was with the knife in her bag& both of them fell,but it was unfortunate that she fell on it.it was her bag not his.why would he admit to killing her? Except there's more to the story than as they said it
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by JBoss25(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
firstolalekan:
Osu ipob pigs keeps giving us bad image...
are you a fool? Can't you see a Yoruba name
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by JBoss25(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
firstolalekan:
Osu ipob pigs keeps giving us bad image...
can't you see its a Yoruba name? Fool
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
JBoss25:
can't you see its a Yoruba name? Fool
Fool

In your father's face.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
JBoss25:
are you a fool? Can't you see a Yoruba name
No
Your mother is the fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Landlord Who Set Tenant Ablaze Dies / Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.