Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos (35209 Views)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Ibime(m): 5:33am On Feb 01, 2019
erico2k2:

I seen it, I did hear this in the news as well, however this guy is going to spend the full 7 years and few months in jail,this is life in prisonment, you spend half of your sentence in prison, but this guy wont come out in 4 years! definately

My guy, the sentence is in. He only got 2 years as predicted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47070501
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Ibime:

My guy, the sentence is in. He only got 2 years as predicted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47070501
Noted bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Lagos Landlord Who Set Tenant Ablaze Dies / Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.