Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,595 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (55275 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2019
almarthins:

Money ritual. the pant must contain some remnant of body fluid or stain of blood.mostly they don't need all that sha, as long as the pant has owner, if u like wash am, them go still do am. If ur pant miss raise alarm o!Girls are mostly the victim

Wow. Scary. Thanks for clarifying. Is it meant to kill her or what once her panties have been used in a ritual?
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by nwonufestus(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2019
chaii...i knew this gal vry much, she such a dirtygal, she is frm ma area. she has been wayward right frm childhood. A disgrace to her family. chaii her madness don reach nairaland. Ewo oo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2019
GuyWise101:
This girl is dirty and foolish....

A guy gave her 100k to buy ice cream and die of diabetes and she is happy...

What a stupid way to die.

You see why I dont have pity for some of these useless things that downgrade innocent hardworking guys...
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Princeps: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
This is why I avoid Nigerian ladies like a plague. Because a lot of them have this self-entitled poverty stricken mentality. While their counterparts in other nations are thinking up ways to start and maintain a clean business independent of a man, most here are looking for the next guy to dump their issues on. Common sanitary pad, the man should buy. God forbid! And you will be claiming feminism tomorrow! LMAO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by nelxxy(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
she no even get better condom sef
poverty is written over her
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by KiZiie(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2019
who Else can smell the lie from a mile away. your boyfriend is giving you a hunnid thou for ice cream but look at your natural habitat. Some people have sold their ice cream for destiny. ���
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by 7agaza(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
interesting
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by lexxie112: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Danchoco:
U better check Ur panties...
this will probably be her first and last 100k
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by petrflynt(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2019
money that your pu**y n pants has paid for?
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Meta4element(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2019
nwonufestus:
chaii...i knew this gal vry much, she such a dirtygal, she is frm ma area. she has been wayward right frm childhood. A disgrace to her family. chaii her madness don reach nairaland. Ewo oo.
Seriously Bro you staying at Amaechi/Topland..Cos that's where I usually see her...I stay at Agbani road...I've seen her couple of times...And yes you are right..she's a stupiiid wayward girl..Everybody in her area knows her wella...
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Paxie55:
With that ceiling fan on her two eyes.

Anyway, use the small portion to get yourself treated of pimples.

It makes some people look somehow.
Ceiling fan cha. You're wicked. grin
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by holymallam60(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2019
You better wake up and count your undies, its a sorry case.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by manikspears: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2019
tsephanyah:
I think it's about time Olamide wrote a song and called it "Maybe I am The Problem".

Your face looks innocent but your words be baddo cheesy
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Ubdavis(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2019
That Vail will fall of the guy's eye one day. Then will u knw that akara can vever be compared to burger
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

The idiot is not a Nigerian he's a Cameroonian
. You can still go to the U.S Embassy in Abuja and report with concrete evidence. All U.S Embassies use the same database to issue visas. . So you need a lawyer and concrete evidence and documents to show proof and the guy Visa will be revoked immediately.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by PrinceBBlack(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2019
7agaza:

Good morning bro.

Please do you know of any Ifa that I can meet for counselling?
Well Ifa is just one all over. I dont worship Ifa but i happen to know much about it
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by CreamyBanana(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Taniaa:
I have a job already

No be that kind job i dey talk about.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by almarthins(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow. Scary. Thanks for clarifying. Is it meant to kill her or what once her panties have been used in a ritual?

They either used their womb or their star for it. I heard in some case they are walking corpse. It means the persons life can just evaporate anytime.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by medropoly(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
LOGO BENZ grin grin grin grin
yr pant don work

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Emmanuelempire(m): 1:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Sister eatup ur destiny
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Blacklord0739(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
She looked like an HIV patient, guys and anyhow Bleep,she's dirty,bad face and living in a bad environment, just look at her face like HIV victim.... Idiot
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by JoyNgofaa1(f): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
There is always that vacuum in your heart that only that special someone can fill. Are you tired of heartbreaks and falling in love with the wrong person?
Do you want a fairytale kind of relationship?
Then you should read this..
The Grand Delusion

https:///2Fm7ZEC
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by chisani(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Congrats
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by nwonufestus(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Meta4element:

Seriously Bro you staying at Amaechi/Topland..Cos that's where I usually see her...I stay at Agbani road...I've seen her couple of times...And yes you are right..she's a stupiiid wayward girl..Everybody in her area knows her wella...

yes bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.