Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion (5580 Views)

If Heaven And Hell Is Real. What Of The People That Lived Before Christ Came? / Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Died For Our Sins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by MuttleyLaff: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2020
frosbel2:
Nope, we do not need JESUS to be righteous. Look at Nigeria with all your 'righteous' Jesus minions, a total moral cesspit. Don't make me laugh.
Too late, besides you dont have a say, in Jesus' come to fulfil all righteousness, lol, and that's because "...he who pays the piper, dictate the tune..." not an armchair expert and/or armchair critic Mr frosbel2

frosbel2:
Righteousness is a practical walk in upright behaviour and a rejection of evil deeds. Even James said we need works to be saved, according to your bible.

Fill in the gap. Faith without ----- is ----------.

No prices for the correct answer unfortunately.
"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves
and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their Nigeria land
"
- 2 Chronicles 7:14

The previously provided useful and informative above 2 Chronicles 7:14 just as I knew would went swoosh flying over your head, as if, like its a Naija airforce fighter jet, lol.

"If _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ should turn from their wicked ways, the land called Nigeria will heal"

Please fill in the blanks, no prizes for correct answer though, lol
Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by pressplay411(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Too late, besides you dont have a say, in Jesus' come to fulfil all righteousness, lol, and tha's because "...he who pays the piper, dictate the tune..." not an armchair expert and/or armchair critic Mr frosbel2

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves
and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their Nigeria land
"
- 2 Chronicles 7:14

The previously provided useful and informative above 2 Chronicles 7:14 just as I knew would went swoosh flying over your head, as if, like its a Naija airforce fighter jet, lol.

"If _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ should turn from their wicked ways, the land called Nigeria will heal"

But this verse is yet to manifest in our time.
The church has been doing this for ages. Just saying.
Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by MuttleyLaff: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
pressplay411:
But this verse is yet to manifest in our time.
The church has been doing this for ages. Just saying.
It will manifest as soon as His people, who are called by His name, will humble themselves and pray and seek His face and turn from their wicked ways, the church has been doing for ages. Just saying too.
Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by pressplay411(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It will manifest as soon as His people, who are called by His name, will humble themselves and pray and seek His face and turn from their wicked ways, the church has been doing for ages. Just saying too.

Which was why I mentioned the church (God's people).
Unless you mean there's no God's people in Nigeria or any other part of the world for that matter.
Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by MuttleyLaff: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
pressplay411:
Which was why I mentioned the church (God's people).
Unless you mean there's no God's people in Nigeria or any other part of the world for that matter.
Even if there are God's people in Nigeria and/or any other part of the world for that matter, it still doesnt take away anything from the command that, if people, who are called by His name, will humble themselves and pray and seek His face and turn from their wicked ways, then He will hear from heaven, and He will forgive their sin and will heal their Nigeria land
Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by pressplay411(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Even if there are God's people in Nigeria and/or any other part of the world for that matter, it still doesnt take away anything from the command that, if people, who are called by His name, will humble themselves and pray and seek His face and turn from their wicked ways, then He will hear from heaven, and He will forgive their sin and will heal their Nigeria land

I'm not ready for this. Clearly neither are you.
Agree to disagree

1 Like

Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Too late, besides you dont have a say, in Jesus' come to fulfil all righteousness, lol, and tha's because "...he who pays the piper, dictate the tune..." not an armchair expert and/or armchair critic Mr frosbel2

Your European Jesus is not coming to save or fulfil *JACK*, lol.

All the lies, myths and fables crafted to support the Jesus tale are all crumbling. You can keep holding onto a collapsing house, just don’t blame your pastors when you get crushed under the weight of its numerous falsehoods.

If there was a hell, 90% of Nigerian Christians will be its first inhabitants.
Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by splashybone(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2020
I have been patiently reading all the post above me what did I find? Someone raised a question and instead of answering the question, 6 pages was dedicated to insults, yelling, name calling and trash talking. Its not a must you have to comment. If you don't know the answer why not keep calm and learn. Let's be tolerant of others it promotes peace and unity for we ALL are BROTHERS
Back to the question. Jesus death made it possible that those who died prior to his death will have the hope of coming back to life. In his defence before Governor Festus and King Agrippa II Apostle Paul in Acts 24:15 said that he had hope that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the UNRIGHTEOUS. Who are these unrighteous fellows one may ask? They are individuals who had no privilege, opportunity to hear the glorious goodnews about the Christ and the sanctification of God's name. These ones will be brought back to life and given opportunity to learn about God and his Son Christ
Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by MuttleyLaff: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:
Your European Jesus is not coming to save or fulfil *JACK*, lol.

All the lies, myths and fables crafted to support the Jesus tale are all crumbling. You can keep holding onto a collapsing house, just don’t blame your pastors when you get crushed under the weight of its numerous falsehoods.

If there was a hell, 90% of Nigerian Christians will be its first inhabitants.
Duh, says Jesus is European. Facepalm.

The previously provided useful and informative 2 Chronicles 7:14 I gave earlier, I just knew would go swoosh flying over your head, and as if, like its a Naija airforce fighter jet, lol.

Re: How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion by BlueAngel444: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

Can you read ? After Christ , not Before Christ. If you don't know go on MUTE.
o please even those who died before Christ were saved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker / Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest / The Letter Killeth But The Spirit Giveth Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.