Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) (77469 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares Her Traditional Wedding Picture / Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2019
HML
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2019
useless camera for my beautiful simi pics..
Happy married life darling, so happy for u both
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by RSVP: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Awon monitoring spirits... angry

That's who I am.. RSVP wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Giftysteve(f): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2019
GentleMoney:
Lovely..
Happy Married Life to Simi Gold!!!
Simi Gold? Nice nickname

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2019
This marriage na real age is nothing but a number. Is it a four or five year age difference between the two? Google and MTN have decided to punish me well today. Why a young guy will decide to marry an old cargo I’ll never know.

[UPDATE]
Wait o, all of a sudden he’s thirty one years old?! WTF. Why do these guys fake age to begin with?
It’s the same way Simi claimed born in 1995 at the start of her career, a whole seven years younger than her biological age.
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congratulations to Simi the melodious singer with a sweet voice... May God bless their union.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

haba... rejoice with them nah..why bad mouthing the Union.. its Gods doing and pray for others success. do unto others what others will do unto you..
l
I know what I'm talking about....
Celebrities don't last when it comes to marriage you are also a witness to that

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by BeiFangLaye(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abdul1002:
but you dull o
Really? That's so rude bro
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Maryolawumi86(f): 4:09am On Jan 12, 2019
;DHappy married live simi enemies shall not prosper on u guyz marriage :Dwaiting for twins tell gold to do ahm well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid / Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) / Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.