Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

She Comes Begging For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Comes Begging For Money (544 Views)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / Five Important Options To Consider When An Ex-lover Comes Begging / Five Important Options To Consider When An Ex-lover Comes Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Comes Begging For Money by pimper24: 2:26am On Jan 10, 2019
We were colleagues but she later got married and left our organization. We remained friends nevertheless.
It happened that one evening while we were talking and discussing exchanging pleasantries after she called as usual to ask about her former office , I heard her scream aloud and a male voice shouted at her severally before the phone cut off.
Minutes after that she called again.

As I picked same male voice was speaking with serious anger, "I am Lucy's husband. Please do me a favor, don't ever discuss with my wife again. I am warning you for the last time" . Then the phone went dead again.
I didn't do anything than to maintain my cool as its his words against mine.
2 days later , same number called but this time Lucy had called to apologize. "Don't mine my husband. That's what he has been doing to all my male friends bla bla". I said no problem but determined not to relate with her again in any way.

It's been a while, few days ago, she called with a strange number begging that she's very sick and needs assistance that she's been in the village for a while now, that the husband is out of job.
I'm wondering if I should assist
Re: She Comes Begging For Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:54am On Jan 10, 2019
It's been a while, few days ago, she called with a strange number begging that she's very sick and needs assistance that she's been in the village for a while now, that the husband is out of job.
I'm wondering if I should assist
Assist, since you can.....

I said no problem but determined not to relate with her again in any way.
That is the best decison you can ever make in this case....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Comes Begging For Money by Newboss(m): 3:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Don't give her anything. Let her first divorce the insecure loser she married grin
Re: She Comes Begging For Money by Originalsly: 4:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Aren't you friends?.... the husband is not working...she is now in the village... what does that tell you? You help a friend when he/she is down....fair weather friends disappear.
Re: She Comes Begging For Money by IamLucy(f): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2019
Funny she's my namesake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road / Lady want to return to her country due to maltreatment from her Nigerian husband / The Scammers, Authorities Should Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.