Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road (507 Views)

(advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. / Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? / Answers Needed-am I Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Shantel1996: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
My name is shantel(real name withheld) and I am a graduate. I have this guy John (real name withheld) that I met way back in 2012 and we dated. He left the country after dating him for like 6 months. We established communication after some months.
Then I got admission the following year and met another guy James (real name withheld), he was my classmate and he used to help me with classwork and from there we started dating. He changed me so much that I started improving in my academics. He was always there for me even though I was still communicating with my ex who stays outside Nigeria. We have our ups and downs but we still find ourselves together. With his help I graduated as one of the best in my department and also took and passed a professional examination.
The other guy was sending me money sometimes during my time in school but he was not paying my school fees.
Now after our graduation, John Proposed marriage to me and wanted me to come over to his base in Canada. I accepted and he started processing my papers. Co jointly James also proposed to marry me too but I've gone deep work the Visa processing with John and he has committed so much money to it up to three million. Both loves me dearly but I feel free with James my classmate as he understands me better. And truly I love James my former classmate more but I feel am indebted to John. I don't know if it's distance, maybe it's because am always with him.
Am Just confused and in need of an advice. Please no insult..
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
When you travel to that Canada, you will start to miss James!

Anyways, whichever decision you make, dont regret your actions, whatever comes out, take it in good faith and never look back
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Shantel1996: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
When you travel to that Canada, you will start to miss James!

Anyways, whichever decision you make, dont regret your actions, whatever comes out, take it in good faith and never look back

What would you do if it were you?
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by dingbang(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shantel1996:

accept James's proposal of course.
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by LuciferVirgin: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shantel1996:

I would look left, look right then look left again... and cross the road!

What's the big deal?

*spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Shantel1996: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
accept James's proposal of course.

Thank you very much I appreciate. Would it be too much to all why?
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Shantel1996: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

I would look left, look right then look left again... and cross the road!

What's the big deal?

*spits angry

Please I need mature opinion
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by decatalyst(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who else thinks this story sounds so fake and fabu-like?

undecided undecided
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by dingbang(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shantel1996:

Thank you very much I appreciate. Would it be too much to all why?
its simple, all that glitters ain't gold. cool
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by samysmoothfresh: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Guys, beware...........every girl no matter how holy she looks has two or more boyfriends...........goan ask your babe what number you are now.!!!

Meanwhile @op, are you sure you chose john because you "feel indebted to" him or because of "canada" cos from your write up, i didnt and still havent seen what he did for you to make you indebted to him. undecided

las las, like dingbang said, follow your heart and take whatever comes after in good stride.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Abfinest007(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
u just agree for john bcus he is outside d country
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Shantel1996: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
its simple, all that glitters ain't gold. cool

Thanks you very much

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help On My Relationship. / Sex And Drug / How To Date A Nigerian Girl And Make It Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.