Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? (18177 Views)

My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? by dauddy97(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
MrCEO69:

Guy read ur math and learn computer sci online. Math give u an upper hand.
Thanks. you said "maths gives you upper hand". pls explain that phrase
Re: Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? by MrCEO69(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
dauddy97:
Thanks. you said "maths gives you upper hand". pls explain that phrase
If u understand ur maths well,bro u can learn com sci,in the field of AI,Deep Learning, Machine Learning are all Math dependent. and now u can just be giving up admission like that.hold what u have dearly,this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? by darealez(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
dauddy97:
I have done that already BFor seeking for you guys advice. He said, He love me and he will prefer I study Mathematics to computer science. moreover, computer science is filled up.
I rest my case!
Re: Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? by Domaining101: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2023
OmoManU:
Pls rewrite jamb and go computer science, continuing with mathematics was my biggest mistake in life up till today
what happened? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 / Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.