Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Marrying American Born Nigerian Vs Nigerian Born - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying American Born Nigerian Vs Nigerian Born (465 Views)

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying American Born Nigerian Vs Nigerian Born by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
A cousin of mine is about to get married to an american born and bred nigerian. His both parents are nigerian but divorced. She has been in nigeria all her life and though she loves him, is concerned about his moral decadence. He comes back to nigeria once every 2 years and is cool and all but he drinks and smokes and she is concerned that there might be issues in future due to their differences in upbringing and the fact that he smokes. he'd probably smoke around the children .
She on the other hand is very well brought up in a typical Nigerian society. should she go ahead with the marriage?
Re: Marrying American Born Nigerian Vs Nigerian Born by joceey(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let her make her choice its a life time thing embarassed
Re: Marrying American Born Nigerian Vs Nigerian Born by HeWrites(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
angry
Re: Marrying American Born Nigerian Vs Nigerian Born by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
There's a difference between not smoking and actually being against smoking. I am against smoking and drinking and Cant marry a person who do cos it will cause trouble in d future. Let her think well before taking such steps

(1) (Reply)

My Desperation Compromised My Relationship & I Am Confused / Stay Off Sex / Think About It......................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.