Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Desperation Compromised My Relationship & I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Desperation Compromised My Relationship & I Am Confused (467 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Desperation Compromised My Relationship & I Am Confused by Samuelgr8: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello Ma’am,

What I am about to reveal is the biggest mistake in my entire life. I am a 24 year graduate of a polytechnic in the south. I have been in a relationship with someone for six years. We met in ND 1 and ever since,we ave been together. My girlfriend is my world. We are going to get married after HND. She has done so much for me and I love her so much.

However,I was having problems in my academics. I have have been having carryover in a particular course and with the way it was going,It meant I would have an extra year in school. I tried everything,I read and read but I still failed that course. My friend advised me to settle the lecturer and that is how I went to see her. I pleaded with her and offered to do anything to help my situation.

This woman looked at me and said:anything,are you really sure? I sad yes!…she then gave me her phone number and asked me to call her by 6pm that day. I called her and she asked me to meet her at a certain hotel. I was suspicious but I was desperate. I went there to see her ..to cut the long story short,she made me sleep with her that day. And she said,I had to do it with her seven times.

I wondered why seven times. My friend joked she needed it for spiritual purposes. I thought that was bullshit. Now,I did everything to hide this from my girlfriend. I felt so bad that I betrayed her but this was my life. I was thinking of my future. There was no way I was going to have an extra year. My father would disown me.

So,my commitment to my lecturer who is in her 40s continued until I......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-desperation-compromised-my-relationship-i-am-confused/

Re: My Desperation Compromised My Relationship & I Am Confused by SweetBuns(f): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
LA click LA...

1 Like

Re: My Desperation Compromised My Relationship & I Am Confused by marvin906(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
useless blogger's

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of Romanceland In One Picture / Pastor Restores Church Member Manhood In Church (video) / Signs Your Lover Won't Stay Long With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.