Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (84916 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Jolite(m): 5:07am On Jan 11, 2019
NA YOUR MATE THE PRESIDE OVER LIBERIANS, YOU DEY NAIJA THE HUSTLE UNDER STINGY BIGOT? WHY NOT GO BACK TO BENUE YOUR STATE AND HUSTLE CANCELORSHIP?ABI YOUR MENTOR'S FULANI FIGHTERS DON FINALL
Y TAKE OVER YOUR VILLAGE? IF YOU NO GET WORK COME COACH MY MONKEY POST FC. FOR MAK TOWN.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by stuffs4me(m): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Daniel Amokachi is a big fool and a Judas

Daniel Amokachi is from Bunue state and fulani herdsmen have sacked nearly all the villages in his home state. Fulani herdsmen raped and killed many people in his village. Daniel Amokachi just betrayed his people.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by CaptainFM1: 5:10am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Yes na. Is he not qualified?

If e no eye am, shey na your uncles wey dey tap palmwine for village wan eye an?

Read again, I did not challenge his qualification, but his sycophancy. However, your response depicts "nothing left on the right side of your brain, and nothing right on the left side of your brain".

People like you should be vet away from this forum.....

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by iamjavadem(m): 5:11am On Jan 11, 2019
stuffs4me:

Pains!!! Wailers are in pains!!! Daniel Amokachi is a big fool and a Judas

Daniel Amokachi is from Bunue state and fulani herdsmen have sacked nearly all the villages in his home state. Fulani herdsmen raped and killed many people in his village. Daniel Amokachi just betrayed his people.

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Lmao
Them wan kill SalamRushdie o. Salam of Ebonyi.

Amokachi go feed Salam family for 1M years. Na grass them dey chop? grin
Hahaha cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by ofiko123(m): 5:12am On Jan 11, 2019
grin so this one too don turn zombie...
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Yes na. Is he not qualified?

If e no eye am, shey na your uncles wey dey tap palmwine for village wan eye an?
Yeeeee grin cheesy, our belle ooooo.
Hotfreezer no go kill person this early morning o....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Olajah81: 5:21am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Amochkachi doesn't have sense ..SMH

U need mental therapy...

Ur village pple have dial ur line

See wht poverty have reduced u to...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Judybash93(m): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2019
hyfr:
abeg pass me that your bass make i drag. The worst part is we have people who claim they're educated, supporting this Mediocrity, i see them here on NL daily, i think this country can never be better in next 100 yrs. Imagine Nigerian Army coming out to claim they recovered the same BAGA LGA that they claimed was never taken, mehn i don give up. Bleep anyone supporting all these thiefs, till we go back to military rule or everyone goes his way.

Did you say 100 years? Nigeria will not even make it that far if this trend continues
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Hotfreezer: 5:25am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
CaptainFM1:

Read again, I did not challenge his qualification, but his sycophancy. However, your response depicts "nothing left on the right side of your brain, and nothing right on the left side of your brain".

People like you should be vet away from this forum.....
[/s]

@Bolded, not me. You must have me confused for your father.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by foreshore(m): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2019
reicherMan:
The ruling party, APC show off their 2016 Gwagon campaign car which worth N50 million.

The car was donated by Ex- Nigerian footballer, Daniel Amokachi for the campaigning of Buhari re-election.
Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-n50-million-gwagon-apc-converted-to.html

When did he join the failures?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2019
The guy is from middle belt while them are having mass burial nearly every week what did he say ?

He is campaigning for buhari so that the killing will resume .

For all the other people(tribes) not yet affected. life na turn by turn it will reach everybody
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by mechanics(m): 5:30am On Jan 11, 2019
He knows he will be compensated.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Ita33(m): 5:32am On Jan 11, 2019
This country na scam
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by PointZerom: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

This one wants to die of 'Sifia pain'.
yarimo:
That is very commendable. Everybody in nigeria want 4 + 4 = 8 in aso rock for president BUHARI
post=74648093]
Yeeeee grin cheesy, our belle ooooo.
Hotfreezer no go kill person this early morning o....[/quote]
[quote author=yarimo
:
That is very commendable. Everybody in nigeria want 4 + 4 = 8 in aso rock for president BUHARI

You're celebrating Amokachi for joining APC by the time he dumps APC you guys will start telling us how corrupt he has been....hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by chukwunedum150(m): 5:38am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Na lie he can't feed any man in my family ...You think everyone comes froms underchieved family like your own shei ...And please Amokachi is broke I am sure he has collected money to do this
he can feed your family dear. No need to argue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2019
enemy of the country.... nobody go hire you to come coach super eagles ok
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Subonbon(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot
guy no be small idiot... Others dey find coaching jobs up and down him dey change g- wagon to campaign vehicle... Ewu ohia
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Afamed: 5:43am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot
Are you a dictator?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Afamed: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Subonbon:
guy no be small idiot... Others dey find coaching jobs up and down him dey change g- wagon to campaign vehicle... Ewu ohia
He would not have been idiot if he had painted his car in Atikulooting/ Obiliar color?

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by BabaCommander: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by CaptainFM1: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

@Bolded, not me. You must have me confused for your father.

Now, I understand your pains. Sorry once again.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by hardbody: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
If a footballer who has performed creditably both home and abroad and recognised worldwide is senseless, then is it you that hide behind nairaland crying 24/7 that have sense? undecided
With the money he legitimately made from his God-given sense, Amokachi can comfortably feed you and your family for 1 million years.

I am not politically inclined nor am I joining issues with you or holding the brief of your contender but why do you guys think everyone is as poor and wretched as you may be? Is it that NL is for wretched dregs of the society? You certainly don't know the networth of the guy you are castigating. Anyways, each to his own.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by timothydare(m): 5:51am On Jan 11, 2019
biggest fool. MUMU.OKPONU.EWU.WAWA.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by BigIyanga: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2019
He has not political value.. Same he supported Abacha and lost. History has not been good to him. He’s broke and looking for money.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by chiefolododo(m): 5:54am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74647401:

THE BULL, You are THE MAN!

Glad to see that sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are all with Sai Baba in this journey to a New Nigeria.

#PepperDemEyes cheesy
On another note......

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Buterflyle0: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Na lie he can't feed any man in my family ...You think everyone comes froms underchieved family like your own shei ...And please Amokachi is broke I am sure he has collected money to do this

FarahAideed you are a living example of a poor church rat. Have you forgotten you said you are now jobless?

You are an underachiever whose ineptitude made your business collapse or have you forgotten your open confession to me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
Buterflyle0:

FarahAideed you are a living example of a poor church rat. Have you forgotten you said you are now jobless?

You are an underachiever whose ineptitude made your business collapse or have you forgotten your open confession to me?

Even Dangote has lost 61 percent of his Wentworth just in 3 years of Buhari govt , before Buhari govt was sworn in in 2015 Dangote was worth 26 billion dollars but today he is worth 10 billion...Like I said if you like you can pretend but every Nigerian is worse of indeed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Basher8583: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

So you conside that stollen money in your possession wealth?

NOTE.. Stealing is not an achievement.!!!!
Oh. That explains why you are pained. Your family does not have access to stollen public funds againg abi.
Or better still that currupt business your are doing is not triving again.

FACE IT... YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A CURRUPT PERSON. IT DESCRIBES YOU IN EVERY POST YOU PLACE ON NAIRALAND.

Go and get a honest job like every one else. Looter pekin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Lol cheesy.
You know his story too bro?.
The boy called Salam/Farah is something else.
A real wailer he is.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.