Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (84587 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Buterflyle0: 5:59am On Jan 11, 2019
stuffs4me:

Daniel Amokachi is a big fool and a Judas

Daniel Amokachi is from Bunue state and fulani herdsmen have sacked nearly all the villages in his home state. Fulani herdsmen raped and killed many people in his village. Daniel Amokachi just betrayed his people.

Daniel was born in Kaduna and not Benue and he currently lives in Kaduna too. He also played for Ranchers bees of Kaduna.

Most of his life has been spent in Kaduna despite his parents being from Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Buterflyle0: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Basher8583:

So you conside that stollen money in your possession wealth?

NOTE.. Stealing is not an achievement.!!!!
Oh. That explains why you are pained. Your family does not have access to stollen public funds againg abi.
Or better still that currupt business your are doing is not triving again.

FACE IT... YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A CURRUPT PERSON. IT DESCRIBES YOU IN EVERY POST YOU PLACE ON NAIRALAND.

Go and get a honest job like every one else. Looter pekin

That guy lived off fraud. This government having closed the door where his fraudulent proceeds once came from has made him possessed with hatred for this government

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Buterflyle0: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Even Dangote has lost 61 percent of his Wentworth just in 3 years of Buhari govt , before Buhari govt was sworn in in 2015 Dangote was worth 26 billion dollars but today he is worth 10 billion...Like I said if you like you can pretend but every Nigerian is worse of indeed Buhari

Dangote is busy investing in legit businesses with his wealth. Something you never did due to your love for stolen and fraud money which was your line of business.

Thank God for PMB who made sure he wrecked you for being on that line of business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by kareemkamil(m): 6:04am On Jan 11, 2019
hmm, IPOB pigs where una dey, idiot people
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Buterflyle0: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74648489:

Lol cheesy.
You know his story too bro?.
The boy called Salam/Farah is something else.
A real wailer he is.....

He is the upgraded version of regular wailers. The guy is a chronic liar and I sometimes weep for how insane he has become

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by brainboss1: 6:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Investment
If you know u know
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Princedapace(m): 6:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Lavoca:
I'm already tired of this country and her citizens. People collecting money from politicians to sabotage the future of other citizens

Nigerian celebrities are the most useless set of humans on earth, then, the politicians..

They pay these celebrities heavy to influence the illiterate masses.. unfortunately, the illiterate masses are in the majority..

bro, if u av ur way, leave naija o

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Buterflyle0:

He is the upgraded version of regular wailers. The guy is a chronic liar and I sometimes weep for how insane he has become
We know him very well too.
He's just so pathetic!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Rotimi47: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2019
These election campaigns are getting interesting grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by gare(f): 6:19am On Jan 11, 2019
reicherMan:
The ruling party, APC show off their 2016 Gwagon campaign car which worth N50 million.

The car was donated by Ex- Nigerian footballer, Daniel Amokachi for the campaigning of Buhari re-election.
Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-n50-million-gwagon-apc-converted-to.html

This was a man I met in Atikus office in 2001 looking pale, Atiku gave him a live line to pick him up from the bottom, I I am so shocked to see this. Anyway he knows best

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by larryking540: 6:19am On Jan 11, 2019
I long made up my mind not to have voters i.d
And I don't regret it
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by larryking540: 6:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Rotimi47:
These election campaigns are getting interesting grin

But for ur own detriment
Because they are after their own personal gain except u aren't in 9ja right now
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by colossus91(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Amochkachi doesn't have sense ..SMH
what do u expect from a bull?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by DLifeless1: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2019
hyfr:
abeg pass me that your bass make i drag. The worst part is we have people who claim they're educated, supporting this Mediocrity, i see them here on NL daily, i think this country can never be better in next 100 yrs. Imagine Nigerian Army coming out to claim they recovered the same BAGA LGA that they claimed was never taken, mehn i don give up. Bleep anyone supporting all these thiefs, till we go back to military rule or everyone goes his way.
Abeg no finish the bass, the Yash go good for me. I noticed it is days to election periods that the army do make fronts in this their war, so am still asking, what is actually happening?
APC is claiming PDP ran Nigeria down in 16 years, okay, what is the way forward? A man came and promised us that 1 dollar will be 1 naira, that terrorism war will end in 3 months when he enters office, that we will have steady electricity supply in 6 months, that he will sell most of the presidential fleet to curb excessive spending, plus other things including fighting corruption. We pushed the known devil for an unknown angel. Their first excuse was that PDP left the treasury dry, but loots and bags of money is being discovered here and there with no name mentioned, the story is now changed to next level as in when they were dishing their campaign promises they didn't know PDP milked the country.
What we feared most happened, if you are in opposition, you are hunted till almost all the supposed corrupt PDP riffraffs are now in APC as saints and leading the campaigns, so now are we to wait for another 16 years for these goons who ran Nigeria down in 16 years to rerun it down again before our brain starts functioning.
That Trump is successful is because he had a purpose, our current president got an f9 in common mathematics, our vice President can't even express himself fluently, the police ig is a Stark transmitter who is partician and same with the army that I was ready to do anything to join cos I wanted to serve but as it stands maybe God knows the country is lost to imbeciles who already have succeeded in dividing the country between religious and ethnic line that we've forgotten this is one country and not different countries that are allies.
No freedom of speech again, the polititians have noting to offer looking at the manifestos they brandish, in abia, the PDP slowpoke is campaigning based on zoning, that is he has no plans at all or what developmental strategy to uplift the state, in the national level, I fear what PDP as in skeptical because the English in it tends to confuse than elaborate and APC is just filled with Stark failures from the old PDP, no direction, in chaos, distorted and stupid.
Seriously when I see people fight over political issues and interest here, I only understand that there is no hope for Nigeria again, these polititians know that is why none of their children reside in Nigeria because they know what they've done, that is why when I saw the news of that fool stabbed during apc rally, I had no compassion for his useless soul cos he died in vain and you'll see some other fools will go on to fight.
Why can't we ditch all these old idiots and look within ourselves for a better option, most of these men won't be alive in the next 30 years, it is we and our children that will be reaping the seeds we are sowing now.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 1Dray(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable. Everybody in nigeria want 4 + 4 = 8 in aso rock for president BUHARI

What do you mean by everybody? You mean every sycophant?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Lavoca:
I'm already tired of this country and her citizens. People collecting money from politicians to sabotage the future of other citizens

That's the truth. Black people never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by okofians(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Wailers,must u whine at everything,is it ur car?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Brightest04(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
If a footballer who has performed creditably both home and abroad and recognised worldwide is senseless, then is it you that hide behind nairaland crying 24/7 that have sense? undecided
With the money he legitimately made from his God-given sense, Amokachi can comfortably feed you and your family for 1 million years.
I like this bro,give it to the dullard maybe he go get small sense na crying crying baby

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by BanevsJoker(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
If a footballer who has performed creditably both home and abroad and recognised worldwide is senseless, then is it you that hide behind nairaland crying 24/7 that have sense? undecided
With the money he legitimately made from his God-given sense, Amokachi can comfortably feed you and your family for 1 million years.
Who wants to bet that the writer of this trash above is from the South West? They are the only people in the entire world who forfeit their right to use their own brain whenever they see someone whom they perceive to have more money than they do. Their idol worship of Tinubu is a prime example. If you can afford to feed a South Westerner, you own him for a million years.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by cococandy(f): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2019
I’m disappointed.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by nwanyionitsha: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Amokachi has done more for Buhari than all SE Governors have done for Atiku.
What concerns SE here? Is Amokachi an igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Rotimi47: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2019
larryking540:

But for ur own detriment
Because they are after their own personal gain except u aren't in 9ja right now
It at your own detriment not mine, as I tend to make the best choice and not follow blindly because of tribal hatred or animosity.

Nigeria will only work if we put tribalism, religious sentiment and hatred out of politics and our lives.

You can't harbour the above and progress! Never.

Do you know that some people don't see beyond a few feet?They only think withing the box and never think outside it?

People miss it when they let hatred becloud their minds.

Let me say categorically that I'm never one of them but I tend to react to negative unconstructive comments in ways that the person making the comments won't like.

Let be objective when making comments not subjective.

My advice to many is that they should never play politics with a human life.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Yakson09: 6:44am On Jan 11, 2019
chiedu7:
If Amokachi make ein cover his house in APC, we can't vote APC.

APC IS A CATTLE PARTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asItI3vLBaY
MOD no comot am
he has done that already come along here in Kaduna and see for your eyes. the bull

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Konquest: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2019
reicherMan:
The ruling party, APC show off their 2016 Gwagon campaign car which worth N50 million.

The car was donated by Ex- Nigerian footballer, Daniel Amokachi for the campaigning of Buhari re-election.
Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-n50-million-gwagon-apc-converted-to.html
^^^^
^^^^
The Idoma Bull! grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by odehaj: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
ewo!

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable. Everybody in nigeria want 4 + 4 = 8 in aso rock for president BUHARI

everyone in which Nigeria,is it in ur dream,haba use ur brain

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by livelymatilda22: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Amochkachi doesn't have sense ..SMH
Wakiny up every morning (that is if you sleep at all) and jumping from one thread to another posting claptrap just to get crumbs from politicians, doesn't mean you have sense.. Think about it

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by larryking540: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Rotimi47:
It at your own detriment not mine, as I tend to make the best choice and not follow blindly because of tribal hatred or animosity.

Nigeria will only work if we put tribalism, religious sentiment and hatred out of politics and our lives.

You can't harbour the above and progress! Never.

Do you know that some people don't see beyond a few feet?They only think withing the box and never think outside it?

People miss it when they let hatred becloud their minds.

Let me say categorically that I'm never one of them but I tend to react to negative unconstructive comments in ways that the person making the comments won't like.

Let be objective when making comments not subjective.

My advice to many is that they should never play politics with a human life.

It's going to take years of years of putting tribalism and religious matter inside in nigeria becus it's now a competition among the religious body now not even tribalism again ,,,,so it isn't of my detriment too
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by DammyGbade(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Smart guy....;DMe self will convert my bicycle to APC campaign bicycle wink... Joining the winning team
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by IbrahimDamola: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Amokachi na hungry man. Na anywhere belle face person. I sabi am reach house.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by erinalex: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot
this is d problem I have with some Nigerians with their wrong mentality.
It is a free world; and we can't all sleep and face one direction.
Amo, having a different opinion to yours, doesn't mean that u resorted to call him names. U said u want democracy, and in democracy, there is what we call Freedom of Association. Abusing Amo,will Never benefit you, do things, that will win Votes for your own candidate.
You won't gain anything from hate speech.
If others are doing that, stop joining them.
Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.