Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Hate Relating With People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Relating With People (1951 Views)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / I Hate Relating With People. Especially Males! / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Relating With People by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2019
millionboi2:
not keeping friends doesn't make one lonely.....u ve ur family always to relate with.

You are planning to leave with your family forever?
Re: I Hate Relating With People by millionboi2: 8:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Tundexxy:

You are planning to leave with your family forever?
u will give birth to children,u ve cousins and niece bro
Re: I Hate Relating With People by byinks(f): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I don't like people either. The older I get, the less in common I have with a lot of people. I prefer my own company most of the time, with the occasional "Hello, Hi" thrown in the mix for balance. Otherwise a good 90% of my time is spent alone.

Well it's already a known fact. The older you get the harder it is to make/keep friends..

1 Like

Re: I Hate Relating With People by XhosaNostra(f): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2019
byinks:

Well it's already a known fact. The older you get the harder it is to make/keep friends..

That is so true. I wasn't much aware of it at 1st. Just thought I was going through a phase when I started withdrawing socially, but it got worse & worse with each passing year. How come some people seem unchanged though? I have a childhood friend that still has a lot of friends to date. She was like that even when we were younger. I've always been more selective even as a child. As an adult, two close friends is too many. I'm always cutting people off to have a "manageable" circle of friends, otherwise I get overwhelmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Relating With People by mrblessed(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That is so true. I wasn't much aware of it at 1st. Just thought I was going through a phase when I started withdrawing socially, but it got worse & worse with each passing year. How come some people seem unchanged though? I have a childhood friend that still has a lot of friends to date. She was like that even when we were younger. I've always been more selective even as a child. As an adult, two close friends is too many. I'm always cutting people off to have a "manageable" circle of friends, otherwise I get overwhelmed.
"...two close friends is too many" indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Relating With People by pulsa(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2019
liveyourlife007:
Me too.I do better on my own, I tried most times to make it work with people but the truth is most Nigerians are fools, esp. the poverty ridden ones. I had minor quarrel with one the other time and he picked up my mobile phone and smashed it. who does that? . I must confess staying solitary could be killing sometimes,but it's worth the peace.
Hey you stay in lagos.?
Re: I Hate Relating With People by Happyfela(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Damn lol
Oyindidi:
You are very young at heart, need some growing up
Re: I Hate Relating With People by liveyourlife007(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2019
pulsa:

Hey you stay in lagos.?
yeah. You?
Re: I Hate Relating With People by pulsa(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2019
liveyourlife007:
yeah. You?
Yeah I do, must be why though, lagosians are crazy lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ban Bbnaija Now!, Nigerians Begs Government / OMG!! Check Out The Massive BACKSIDE On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede / Couple have sex in empty cinema and a security video of the act goes viral (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.