Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase (55569 Views)

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room / You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by masqot(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
Famousbabe:
If you were to catch your spouse cheating on you red-handed, what would be your reaction?

Here is the moment a man caught his woman cheating and decided to pack the side dude inside suitcase.

The side dude said "she's my cousin." LOL

Watch the video HERE

Was he not supposed to punish the girlfriend instead of attacking the guy?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/man-caught-his-woman-cheating-then.html?m=1
The side dude gat no fault. I see th 'hoe' all over him. I see the real guy is losing it cos a hoe is always a HOE
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Saintsami(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Give me the suitcase, let me help u dispose it.
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by oochi123(f): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol..
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by klabi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
They are instagram pranksters
@princezee , can’t remember the other guy
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Malawian(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Someone will just try to lift what is too heavy for him. Just check the guys hands, instead of grabbing thatz azzz, he was merely touching it.
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by flourishing247: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
When you cheat, you're only telling yourself how worthless you are and how worthless you'll ever be.
If you're about cheating on your partner who's hustling for a better future with you and on his/her knees praying for you, have a re-think.
smiley

Story!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Newmans: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
This parlor they well decorated

B/4 u leave ...

To buy or repair /service your communication gadgets like phones and laptop. Call or WhatsApp ....08186392863.
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by knightsTempler: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
It’s not real people, those guys are entertainers and always does that kind of video check them out on IG
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by gozz222: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by adeomos(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Most ladies of nowadays cheat.

My friend started to respect women when his Girlfriend introduced his own blood brother as her cousin

I tell u, such is their level of confidence
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Dafnoula(f): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is not dude's fault!
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Nature8(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
When you cheat, you're only telling yourself how worthless you are and how worthless you'll ever be.
If you're about cheating on your partner who's hustling for a better future with you and on his/her knees praying for you, have a re-think.

Nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by BareFacedLies(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Any sane man is supposed to steer clear off people's wives and girlfriends , it helps and extends ones life span !!

Married women are actually sweeter than single girls grin
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 12, 2019
THIS SHOULD BE IN THE JOKES SECTION!
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Ayobami7(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
lol
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by tosinosam(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2019
Can't stop lavin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Amatarasha(f): 12:45pm On May 22, 2019
Anchor111 pls i love dat invention thats d best defence mechanism over here ,
But pls can you mould chenze.n's own ,maybe wt a terribly dirty pig pls ? grin because i hate him.

I wont find dia trouble ,but if dey vex me i strike like a scorpion
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Malawian(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
smiley

These hoes ain't loyal. Your babe probably cheated on you so you have been taking this shit personal. Its okay, i knowthat feeling, it is one bus stop on your way of becoming the real man. Women don't like men that chase after them.

Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Anchor111: 1:38pm On May 22, 2019
Amatarasha:
Anchor111 pls i love dat invention thats d best defence mechanism over here ,
But pls can you mould chenze.n's own ,maybe wt a terribly dirty pig pls ? grin because i hate him.

I wont find dia trouble ,but if dey vex me i strike like a scorpion

You are trouble but be happy.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Amatarasha(f): 1:57pm On May 22, 2019
Anchor111:

You are trouble but be happy.

Cheers
YES!!! O dear let me go on a revenge mission chai! Chai!

Ur children will be more brilliant dan u my friend
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by tosinosam(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2019
Amatarasha:
YES!!! O dear let me go on a revenge mission chai! Chai!

Ur children will be more brilliant dan u my friend
Revenge mission Whoever it is...I feel for am grin
Re: Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase by Amatarasha(f): 2:09pm On May 22, 2019
tosinosam:

Revenge mission Whoever it is...I feel for am grin
hahahahahaha...

O yeah ! Ladies forever © grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.