Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room (4168 Views)

Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly / Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Tokotaya: 10:19pm On Apr 15
Microsecondnews Reporter MSN Reporter April 15, 2024 0 1 minute read

‘Sorry, it was a mistake’ – Housewife caught by husband with side dude in their room begs (Video)

A viral video has shown the moment a Zimbabwean woman was caught with a side dude on her matrimonial bed by her husband.

The video captured the woman pleading with her husband while the side dude sat on the bed.

The woman tied a wrapper around her chest while the side dude was dressed in a pair of black trousers and a white shirt.

The husband, speaking in Shona, a dialect of the Bantu people of Zimbabwe, asked the man what his name was and he responded with, ‘John Tembo’.

The husband said: “So, John Tembo, you have been f*cking my wife, eh?” John Tembo kept mute and the husband turned to the wife to interrogate her in Shona.

The wife begs her husband for forgiveness.

“It was a mistake. I’m sorry,” the woman told her husband before he started beating her with a mixing stick and the camera fell out of focus.

Watch the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2024/04/15/sorry-it-was-a-mistake-housewife-caught-by-husband-with-side-dude-in-their-room-video/

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Tokotaya: 10:21pm On Apr 15
Can cheating ever be a mistake? I don't think so.

6 Likes

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Igume: 10:21pm On Apr 15
He mean, it was a mistake doing it inside the room

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by bobbybrown007: 10:23pm On Apr 15
The man should just let the woman be by sending her back to her family house.

2 Likes

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 15
She has been doing it for long this is not her first time. Shame on her for bringing another man to her matrimonial room

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by babajero(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15
If humans can control their sexual urges the world be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Sonnobax15(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15
lipsrsealed
E fit be mistake cha,but teeth go first of all surplus for ground to start with....

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Tallesty1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15
In interpreting her statement about it being a mistake, I think she means that she shouldn't have brought him. That is the only possible mistake there and she is not sorry.

Any apology made after being caught cheating is fake.

4 Likes

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:00am On Apr 16
was the mistake to cheat on your husband OR bringing the side dude to the marital bed?! regardless of her answer, she should pack her bags and LEAVE that same instant. she would probably end up dead if she stays the night (claiming it being a mistake).

who are all these men marrying these obvious low down dirty oloshoes sef? isnt it clear to them:"you chop your own, and bring that biatch back to where you found her so other brothas can chop too"?

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Jewessgratitud3: 4:58am On Apr 16
Not her fault. The same men caused it. When they won't let innocent girls be and will be sleeping with them until they become wild and can no longer control themselves.

I said it that when you keep sleeping with this young girls in your youth, yours too will be getting bashed and spoilt by another man. It's a vicious circle. You too will cry later..is it not happening?

Like the one that claimed he slept with a girl under 30hours and is proud about his sexual prowess, him own dey for front dey wait for am. Una spoil them finish na una go still marry them. Na my happiness be that. grin. Abeg make una leave that woman o angry.

Make una continue.

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Dimaya: 6:55am On Apr 16
na real case of cheaters vs non-cheaters.
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by DiskJokeyManic: 7:14am On Apr 16
First time Innocent devil wasn't blamed😂😂😂😂

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by PerfectStranger(m): 8:10am On Apr 16
Jewessgratitud3:
Not her fault. The same men caused it. When they won't let innocent girls be and will be sleeping with them until they become wild and can no longer control themselves.

I said it that when you keep sleeping with this young girls in your youth, yours too will be getting bashed and spoilt by another man. It's a vicious circle. You too will cry later..is it not happening?

Like the one that claimed he slept with a girl under 30hours and is proud about his sexual prowess, him own dey for front dey wait for am. Una spoil them finish na una go still marry them. Na my happiness be that. grin. Abeg make una leave that woman o angry.

Make una continue.
Y'all always put the blame on men. Now I know, to love is to die grin

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by franchasofficia: 8:26am On Apr 16
I just hope the husband did allowed them to at least finish the first round before interrupting their joyous moment? I will be angry if he interrupted them in the process because of the medical implication on the guy particularly, and even the wife might have some medical complications later.

Dear men, no matter how angry you are when you catch your girlfriend, fiance or wife cheating, please don't be in a hurry to interrupt their joyous moment, be patient enough and wait for the guy to climax first, this is very important, all men should please take note.

Stop being quick to anger. In this life, always be prepared for the worst news, don't expect too much from anybody and you will live a fulfilled life here on earth
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by franchasofficia: 8:32am On Apr 16
Jewessgratitud3:

Make una continue.
I am more concerned about the safety of life.

Both men and women should please ensure they always use protection, this is very important. Just wear good, quality condom always to stay alive to enjoy many more happy years ahead.

Every man out there must learn that putting on condom is to protect your own life not for anybody. No matter who the girl is, even if she is a virgin with proven hymen, it doesn't matter, most virgins still indulge in freaky things, and I see nothing wrong in it too.

Like I said, people must learn to protect themselves from sickness and diseases by wearing quality condoms always.

And to the ladies, stop dragging with a guy when you know that he will still mate you at the end, just tell him to wear condom, and if he doesn't have any, be bold and stop him asap dont compromise cool
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by EreluRoz: 8:52am On Apr 16
franchasofficia:
I just hope the husband did allowed them to at least finish the first round before interrupting their joyous moment? I will be angry if he interrupted them in the process because of the medical implication on the guy particularly, and even the wife might have some medical complications later.

Dear men, no matter how angry you are when you catch your girlfriend, fiance or wife cheating, please don't be in a hurry to interrupt their joyous moment, be patient enough and wait for the guy to climax first, this is very important, all men should please take note.

Stop being quick to anger. In this life, always be prepared for the worst news, don't expect too much from anybody and you will live a fulfilled life here on earth
Never knew you were this spoilt . You will also do married women who is willing the way I'm seeing you
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by franchasofficia: 8:58am On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Never knew you were this spoilt . You will also do married women who is willing the way I'm seeing you
Married gini? There are too many hot single chicks everywhere, na broke fine boys de go for married ladies cos they want freebie and you know older ladies are always obsessed with handsomeness, them no de too send money cos their hubby/man/job takes care of that side grin
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by EreluRoz: 9:04am On Apr 16
franchasofficia:
Married gini? There are too many hot single chicks everywhere, na broke fine boys de go for married ladies cos they want freebie and you know older ladies are always obsessed with handsomeness, them no de too send money cos their hubby/man/job takes care of that side grin
Never seen you speak against infidelity, hmmm you are really a spoilt man as you once told me 😆
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Rexymania(m): 9:19am On Apr 16
Mistake how?
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by franchasofficia: 10:10am On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Never seen you speak against infidelity, hmmm you are really a spoilt man as you once told me 😆
My dear, I spoil well well for that side but I have a very high taste, my spec are not always plenty, which is another limitation to my cravings shocked shocked

Maybe it's because I started doing women late, maybe my inner being is trying to catch up with lost opportunities, maybe in my previous life I was a Monk now trying to catch up cheesy
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by EreluRoz: 10:12am On Apr 16
franchasofficia:
My dear, I spoil well well for that side but I have a very high taste, my spec are not always plenty, which is another limitation to my cravings shocked shocked

Maybe it's because I started doing women late, maybe my inner being is trying to catch up with lost opportunities, maybe in my previous life I was a Monk now trying to catch up cheesy
😆😆😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by pretydiva(f): 10:34am On Apr 16
Mistake grin. My gender never cease to amaze me

Just jejely use same mistake pack your properties and continue the affair with the guy
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Farfalla(f): 11:06am On Apr 16
MrBrownJay1:
was the mistake to cheat on your husband OR bringing the side dude to the marital bed?! regardless of her answer, she should pack her bags and LEAVE that same instant. she would probably end up dead if she stays the night (claiming it being a mistake).

who are all these men marrying these obvious low down dirty oloshoes sef? isnt it clear to them:"you chop your own, and bring that biatch back to where you found her so other brothas can chop too"?

That topic isn't exactly accurate.

What I have gathered from the 75% knowledge I have of the language is that the husband had chased her away but came back from nowhere when she moved on with her new lover. She says she has people who witnessed him chasing her away. Maybe they haven't formalised their separation yet but she insists that he did get rid of her.

She is also trying to absolve her lover from the whole mess by taking responsibility for it and says she is the one at fault, not the boyfriend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by EreluRoz: 11:27am On Apr 16
Tallesty1:
In interpreting her statement about it being a mistake, I think she means that she shouldn't have brought him. That is the only possible mistake there and she is not sorry.

Any apology made after being caught cheating is fake.
She already apologized for her mistake, he should pray for her and forgive her
He should try and Improve in his appearance, look good and fit for her
Let him recite psalm 91 daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by idahme(m): 11:40am On Apr 16
Holluwhakemmy:
She has been doing it for long this is not her first time. Shame on her for bringing another man to her matrimonial room

I wonder why most women who cheat can't take there cheating outside to a hotel grin, they must do it in their matrimonial home.

2 Likes

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:46am On Apr 16
idahme:

I wonder why most women who cheat can't take there cheating outside to a hotel grin, they must do it in their matrimonial home.
They don't want people to see them outside so they prefer their homes in term of privacy
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by LLSAINT(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16
That's why I like you
Objective and blunt

pretydiva:
Mistake grin. My gender never cease to amaze me

Just jejely use same mistake pack your properties and continue the affair with the guy
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by DyingFetus: 12:35pm On Apr 16
la skit
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by pretydiva(f): 12:47pm On Apr 16
LLSAINT:
That's why I like you
Objective and blunt

🙏

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Obierika(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16
idahme:

The blame should be more on the stupid man that followed a married woman to her matrimonial bed
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by dkidd: 1:41pm On Apr 16
John Tembo... See name sef grin
Some women have no shame at all... If e no dey sweet u again divorce him and be with John Tembo na but u choose to humiliate ur husband by bringing John Tembo to ur matrimonial bed and u will still fvck ur husband there too and look him in the eyes telling him how much u love him. And the ignorant nigga will be digging u raw as his lawful wedded wife and maybe tonguing u sef not knowing he's just fvckn and sucking John Tembo... Damn bitchheess

2 Likes

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by idahme(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16
Obierika:

The blame should be more on the stupid man that followed a married woman to her matrimonial bed

To me I have no contract with any outsider, the only problem I will have with the man is entering my house without my permission apart from that he has no case to answer. My grouse is with the person I signed a contract with to remain faithful to me and not the third party. We must start holding women accountable for their actions and not shift responsibilities to other people because the person is a female

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? / He Won't Reply To My Email / He Used Me And Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.