Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! (1117 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Ex Is Threatening To Show My Fiancée Our S*x Tape :pls Advise / Our S*x Life Needs Help,how Do I Get My Hubby To Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by Samuelgr8: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good Evening ma,

I am on the Whatsapp group page of livelystone. I have a question and I was directed to whatsapp you.I have a question I want to ask,I want you to post on the group so that I can learn from the comments.

I just got married not up. Barely a month ago.We were not sexually active for like two years that was because he was outside the country. We were both virgins when we met,we had s*x but You know s*x of novice was just there,this was before two years that we were not sexually active.

Even at that when we were dating,in a year we could have s*x like.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-there-something-wrong-with-our-sx-life-please-help/

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by Atlanticfire: 12:46am On Jan 12, 2019
La click la bend

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by Ken4agent(m): 12:51am On Jan 12, 2019
;
Atlanticfire:
La click la bend

grin cheesy
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by Beke2020: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hard one dear
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by ajoyeleke(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Op relax, d fool below me will click d link

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by dukeprince50: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
op relax, the metallic idiot above me will soon click

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by RipMorosini: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
La click la commit suicide.

The useless guy below me Will definitely click..I trust him
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by dukeprince50: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
the bastard above me is planning on clicking, I know him
d foōl below me will also click

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by Beke2020: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin
dukeprince50:
the bastard above me is planning on clicking, I know him
d foōl below me will also click

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Our S*x Life?- Please Help! by Beke2020: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
LivelyStones!

A unique & interactive Relationship WhatsApp group with possitive impacts.

*Guided By Rules, Strictly For Relationship Issues. Managed & Maintained By Our Super Admins & Moderators, Inspired With a VISION.*

_Changing the narratives

Invite friends and like minds �

*Group link. Share with friends*

https:///D71sGamxetQ6VKkKbRHdbk

(1) (Reply)

COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / The Money Slave / The Kind Of Handsome Hot Guy Every Lady Will Wish To Have! So Hot!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.