Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Wanna Rape Mygirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Rape Mygirl (958 Views)

I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Rape Mygirl by kwenu: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
my girlfriend in school is about breaking my heart, shes about to leave me for someother guy, i have been dating her for almost 1 year and never had sex with her cos i love her but now she wanna act
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by LOVE4BUG(f): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
you are a kid and should go back to school angry angry angry
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by InkedNerd(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
Shame on you. R.ape is no joke. You better what yourself or someday when you have children someone will r.ape her just as you are attempting to r.ape your girlfriend.
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by googles: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
Nairaland Mofie Produshauns cheesy

whoever announces or consult people about his ra[i]p[/i]e intentions

well except on NL where everything happens
undecided
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by kilakhan(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Poster
thats why she is leaving for a sharper guy who loves[/i] her enough to despoil[i] her
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by trailblaza: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
Guys. this dude never said anything about rape. Ya'll just concluding cuz of the desperation in his tone. He just simply wants to be the first to 'get in there' and put some sense into her head. Believe me a girl never forgets her first. Anyways mr desperate boyfriend, dont do anything rash or desprate. Just make sure shes ready so u dont end up hurting her emotionally o.k

All d best
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by InkedNerd(f): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
Well the title says "I Wanna despoil Mygirl" undecided
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by kilakhan(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
while you dey here dey shout "i wanna, i wanna i wanna" the other guy dey busy dey shag the babe!
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by InkedNerd(f): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^^ lol lol lol lol
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
Why don't you wait until after marriage. . .

Marriage is the best time and period for it.
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by trailblaza: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
sorry i ment RAPE. Damn how do u edit in this naira land anyways.
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by InkedNerd(f): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
Huh?? What are you trying to edit?
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by LOVE4BUG(f): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
trailblaza:

sorry i ment despoil. Damn how do u edit in this naira land anyways.

Hi new comer pls check near your post you will see ''MODIFY'' click on it and wait

meanwhile ''despoil'' means R.ape in NL
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by sugarpp: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
theres ntn funny about this topic rape is nt a joke neither is it excusable! F U!
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by femmy2010(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
I pray God would not allow your mission to be accomplished.
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by slex(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
Fool! i hope you witness how they will despoil your mum, evil beast angry
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by yme1(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
my friend will you get your a, ss back to biology class before i smack ya head
dispoil ke repair ni, . . . . nansense
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by kwenu: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hey All thanks to your reply, i apprecialte all ya coments.from what i have discovered so far i think its difficult finding truelove with Nigerian women or girls,she will be the last Nigerian girl i ll ever give my heart to.she talks to other guys but when she sees me she pretends as if no serious conversation is going on , this is the second time i ll be heartbroken with Nigerian Girls but i easyly get along well with foreign girls or women.anyways thanks to all m verry grateful, i decided that i wouldnt carry out this act. i wont despoil her , i change my mind thanks for all the advice, big thanks to you trailblazer. WHY IS IT HARD TO FIND LOVE IN NIGERIA?
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by mitchyy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
Am glad you had a change of mind! Good for you.
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by InkedNerd(f): 4:34am On Aug 14, 2010
He's still dumb.
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by Pafuri(m): 6:09am On Aug 15, 2010
Despoil? Does that mean to unspoil? Or plain and simple KCUF? If it is the last one, then let your action speak louder than your voice. UNSPOIL her!
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by chelseabmw(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2010
:p embarassed embarassed
Re: I Wanna Rape Mygirl by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2010
why are u telling us?

(1) (Reply)

She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria / I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. / Death Row Lover:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.