Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church (845 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by Priscy01(f): 6:03am On Jan 12, 2019
A Twitter user shared a photo of people operating their phones in church and condemned them for it but another Twitter user clapped back to make him realize he's in no place to be judgemental because he is no different from the people he's judging.

Twitter user @RealOlaudah wrote;
"See the modern church. Smartphones have become gods to some people."

Another Twitter user @THISisLULE replied him saying;
"Was this pic taken using the book of Deutronomy."

READ MORE; http://igberetvnews.com/522936/hilarious-twitter-user-criticizes-people-who-use-mobile-devices-in-church-see-the-epic-reply-he-got-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by ikbnice(m): 6:11am On Jan 12, 2019
It looks like they are reading a Bible passage but I don't think so
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by Speedyconnect15: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2019
They are reading the bible using app shocked

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by Paxie55: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2019
I do that too, but it's a very bad behaviour especially from we that call ourselves Christians.
God, forgive me cry embarassed
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by Randy100: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2019
I use my phone in the church and I have no apology.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by dessywayne(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2019
God forgive me but dats d best time to view whatsapp status especially sunday memes.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by NigerDeltan(m): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2019
was the picture taken using the book of deuteronomy?
Epic!

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2019
Last Sunday I went to church.... See how people where facebooking... And at the same time where shouting amen....

I laught "who is deceiving who".

Mean while

Check my signature to learn how to make money from the Financial Market and how to start a business in Nigeria.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by dingbang(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Nice clap back
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by Tamarapetty(f): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2019
They'll forget bibles in church but can never forget their phones.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by chiommy123(f): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2019
If you can take lectures without your phone why not take sermons without your phone too
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got For Criticizing People Who Use Phones In Church by czarina(f): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2019
People act like they'll die if they left their phones for a few hours. Not right. Leave your phones at home

(1) (Reply)

Hot Lady Doing It By Herself / How To Stop Snoring??? / All Females Lost Their Virginity Through Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.