Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Do U Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think? (616 Views)

what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? / Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think? by taiwoore25: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
This is something that bothers me a lot. I have had only 3 boyfriends since I started dating. The first guy was whatever I was young but the last one claims I love attention and I got rid of him and now this new one too is saying the same thing. Is it wrong to want to spend 15-30 min with the person you’re dating? I don’t really mean face to face at least a 15-30 min conversation over the phone. I know a lot of you will be thinking am jobless but actually I work 8 hours a day and I have a lot of files to put together cos I work in the finance department. All together I devote at least 10 hours to work Monday- Thursday and maybe 6 hours on Fridays. Here is my question, is it wrong to want to spend at least 15 min with your partner on the phone everyday? If we are together we might as well spend time together or am I just dating the wrong guys?
Re: What Do U Think? by sugarpp: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
you've been dating the wrong guys. When a guy truly loves you he won't complain wink
Re: What Do U Think? by Ladyjide(f): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2010
Like the last poster said if a man really likes you time has no limit and you will not have to fight for basic attention!! Keep searching.
Re: What Do U Think? by pharmking: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
Wow obsviously you are datin the wrong guys. A guy that won't spend a little time with you is not worth you or is just playing you. But you also need to know how to do it. Don't require the guy to do it but let him come to the point. Sometimes you also need to give a break to the person to miss you.
Re: What Do U Think? by femmy2010(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
There is no wrong wanting to spend time with your man/lady.
Let him know that you want this and i am sure he would compromise.
Best of luck.
Re: What Do U Think? by deniyor: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
We have different emotional needs. Yours is that you like to get attention from whoever you are dating. Nothing wrong with that. Just look for someone with similar emotional needs.
Re: What Do U Think? by taiwoore25: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
Well it is understandable that I’m dating the wrong guys and I could use some redirection. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t over analyzing stuffs. Good to know am normal. After all it takes two to make a relationship work. Thanks guys
Re: What Do U Think? by Onchedu(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
Nothing wrng with spending 15mins on the phone or otherwise with the person u are involved with everyday. Perhaps the guys U've dated are uncomfortable with emotional intimacy?
Re: What Do U Think? by boomssey(f): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
@poster,ur datin d wrong guys,dat is d fact.all u nid do is get rid of d one ur dating who is complainin n tak ur time,u'l c dat dat special person u desire will find u.

(1) (Reply)

Jenifa Or Polished Babe Which One Do You Prefer? / I Seriously Need A Helpful Advice / Partner Thinks U R Terrible In Bed, U Think Otherwise, R U Allowed A 2nd Opinio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.