Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Please Save Me From Shame And Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save Me From Shame And Depression (614 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save Me From Shame And Depression by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hello, fellow nairalanders, I don't know the right section to put this
Going straight to my point
I collected a loan last year to start up a business(mini importation) but due to high returns, high spending on adverts and low patronage, the business has died, now the loan Is going to be due next week Friday.
Infact I've been paying the rate on the loan from the stipend sent to me from home(I'm a student)

Please, if you have any money you aren't using for now or if you have anyone that can lend me pending the time we will have holiday in school.
I don't mind doing any legit work too

I'll provide any evidence you request from me

Please save me from shame, you'll not be put to shame
Re: Please Save Me From Shame And Depression by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Please, if you have any money you aren't using for now --- This is funny, who has money that isn't using it in Falz voice cheesy

How do you even intend to pay back when you have no Job?

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Shame And Depression by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
truthsayer009:
Please, if you have any money you aren't using for now --- This is funny, who has money that isn't using it in Falz voice cheesy

How do you even intend to pay back when you have no Job?
I have a work I do during every session break

(1) (Reply)

Creche and Pre-school in Lekki Phase1-Monthly Fee Payment Option Available / Improve your Pronunciations FIRST Not your Accent!! / Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.