Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape (1816 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Prechy08(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
A Nigerian with Twitter handle ASIWAJU_LIMITED calls out some girls who called him out for rape. The guys responded immediately with pictures and video to discredit the claim and that it's a mutual sex
Nigerian girls and money Sha

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Prechy08(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
More

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Prechy08(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
The Last picture is from one of the ladies friend who claim she was called by ASIWAJU_LIMITED to help plead her friend to take down tweet

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lawd shockedshockedshocked Even their nudes.... Mehn
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
rape case is something else. You actually don’t know who’s telling the truth. Some girls can even come to your house, fvck the shlt out of you, ride you, ask you to cum inside her, but las las, she’ll say you raped her. While we guys really do force them to it most times. So it all gets complicated.

The first time a girl accused me of raping her, i lost it.

But now before I and a girl can have sex, I’ll ask her on phone prior to her arrival, “bae, hope you coming to fvck”? She’ll say yes. “Hope you’ll ride me when you come”? She’ll answer yes. “When coming help me to buy condom” she’ll say okay.

With all these I’ll be sure she’s fully into it and not planning to come up with rape ish later.
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Newboss(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
I know say na blackmail. How can you rape someone in a car when consensual sex in a car is tough? grin

Let me go and download the nudes jare grin Especially the video
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by hammerFC: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Kidaholic(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Why are girls like this? You sent him nudes, went to club and popped champagne like it's no man's business, then moved on to have sex in his car.. All of a sudden, you started shouting RAPE undecided I don't understand oo

Meanwhile, on the nudes...

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
shocked

This thread is rated PG 18
Parental Guidance is advised!!!

grin grin grin

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
grayht:
shocked

grin grin grin
Aah... I am just 14 and I didn't know he was gonna upload nudesgringringrin
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
grayht:
shocked

grin grin grin
you meant to say “graphic photos”??

That pvssy looks like a healing wound angry
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Newboss:
I know say na blackmail. How can you rape someone in a car when consensual sex in a car is tough? grin

Let me go and download the nudes jare grin Especially the video

Before u cum on our head... Lemme show u the way, walk straight down then turn left!

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
stupidity:
you meant to say “graphic photos”??

That pvssy looks like a healing wound angry

Which one be healing wound again shocked

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Calypsol: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Man I usually just ignore this kind of threads. Don't know what to say, as I would never get involved in casual sex irl, if you are not my gf, we are not having sex, body too sacred to be fucking up and down because the end is destruction, asiwaju or whatever you call yourself, if you had kept your dick in your trouser, non of this would be happening, if you are not careful your image will be destroyed and people stop patronizing your furniture business.
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by lilmax(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
omo na to mount cctv put for house

how low can women go to bring a man down

and why is it that guys like involving themselves with cheap women who have nothing to give than their irritating bodies?

guys grow up
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

Lol.. after u Don watch am finish

cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Newboss(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
grayht:

Before u cum on our head... Lemme show u the way, walk straight down then turn left!

Nah, I don't masturbate. I just like looking at artistic displays grin
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
grayht:

Which one be healing wound again shocked
look at the pvssy very well, then imagine how an accident wound that is healing looks like. undecided
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
stupidity:
look at the pvssy very well, then imagine how an accident wound that is healing looks like. undecided

grin
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Auladimeji1: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Someone said the Vag1na looks like Sawo Olu's cheek grin

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Auladimeji1: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Na this thing some guys dey lick,and they want to live long.Smh shocked

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Offpoint: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
There's a part of this thread I'm gonna screenshot for a research purpose...
Thank God it wasn't censored.
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Paxie55: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lmao that's all I can do.
Runs boy meets runs girl.
Crazy people.
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Paxie55: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Calypsol:
Man I usually just ignore this kind of threads. Don't know what to say, as I would never get involved in casual sex irl, if you are not my gf, we are not having sex, body too sacred to be fucking up and down because the end is destruction, asiwaju or whatever you call yourself, if you had kept your dick in your trouser, non of this would be happening, if you are not careful your image will be destroyed and people stop patronizing your furniture business.
Please loud it, especially the ones that think it's their right to jump from.skirt to skirt.

If he had stayed one place, closed his trouser, none of these would have happened, now look!!.. cry
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Calypsol: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:

Please loud it, especially the ones that think it's their right to jump from.skirt to skirt.

If he had stayed one place, closed his trouser, none of these would have happened, now look!!.. cry

Yup. Most of them feel they living the life by sleeping with different girls. But they don't know they far from "the life" as there is more to life that meets the eye other than 5 minutes of pleasure that has ruined many people permanently for a life time, people who are prominent such as pastors, musicians, business men. Yet people still don't learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Lekan1o1: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:
Lmao that's all I can do.
Runs boy meets runs girl.
Crazy people.

Wanyi oma how far
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
lipsrsealed :-Xsome of the pictures nawao
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Seandisputed(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
A lot of guys are in jail for rape which was consensual sex.
The male species is an endangered one.
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Seandisputed(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
A lot of guys are in jail for rape which was consensual sex.
The male species is an endangered one.
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lie small na shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by Paxie55: 3:28am On Jan 13, 2019
Calypsol:

Yup. Most of them feel they living the life by sleeping with different girls. But they don't know they far from "the life" as there is more to life that meets the eye other than 5 minutes of pleasure that has ruined many people permanently for a life time, people who are prominent such as pastors, musicians, business men. Yet people still don't learn.
Thank you sir
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Ladies For Blackmailing Him Of Rape by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2019
LightQueen:
Lie small na shocked lipsrsealed
grincheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Boyfriend / 10 Best Love Quotes To Impress Her. / My Encounter With A Nairalander: True Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.