Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial (22217 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Galaticos444: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2019
darfay:
Buhari is a disgrace to democracy ..

But why are they meeting in Abuja, why not ph or somewhere in the south south
cos d cjn will b arraigned in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by eempire: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2019
ATIKU is giving away free iPhone X, Bag of Rice and many other give aways to all loyal Supporters

Try register on the below link to be one of selected winners

http://osnine.com/03582///7gxRA/?sc=1&l=1&ppy=3778804...

Don't forget to share with friends, the more you share the more you chances increase. Thank me later.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nathdoug(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2019
G
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Zico5(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
This is why I want this country to divide. Someone is corrupt and he is meant to face the law, some leaders are their using ethnicity to destabilize due process. Only gullible follower will fall for this, don't be surprise people of same tribe will hold protest for this criminal.
Why can't u guys reason for once, what of the political effects of this issue. point to me one person in Buhari government that is faultless and without corruption hanging on his neck

8 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Earthquake1:

Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Gandollar are walking free

Are they not investigatable?
All this people too should be probe. But will ethnicity allow due process to take place.
I have always said it is only restructuring that can save this country.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Bluffly: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
darfay:

No your Governors and Nigeria leaders are a disgrace. What are they meeting for. They are all criminals and if one is caught, let him dance to the music

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Earthquake1: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
All this people too should be probe. But will ethnicity allow due process to take place.
I have always said it is only restructuring that can save this country.

They are not probing them because they are the same tribe, simple!

If the fight was fair nobody will complain

6 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Zico5:

Why can't u guys reason for once, what of the political effects of this issue. point to me one person in Buhari government that is faultless and without corruption hanging on his neck
dude the law supersede all others. I don't care about any other thing. All offenders are meant to face trial if they are found guilty irrespective of their tribe or religion.This country needs to be restructured.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by RTSC: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Tufunky:
Always in a hurry to rally around persons of questionable character. Smh
Your president with his fake integrity rallied around ganduje and kyari.

Nobody is buying his fake anti corruption fight.

When we get a president that want to fight corruption, everybody will know.

4 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by iamjavadem(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2019
Well lets see what this South South people can do nah. Is he guilt or not na the koko.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2019
Edodefender:
Buhari is a bastard for doing that

Imagine if this bastard win second term??!

On top our own oil again, sacking our people

The plain truth is that Niger delta has no oil.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Didi2d(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2019
Did the OP just wrote wike of Edo state?
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Asshurbanipall: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2019
Did you say the same thing when Gandoje was caught stuffing dollars in babariga or did you say the same thing when Babachir was caught and so many other APC criminals. If you did, then show us evidence.

It is not hard to spot an APC zombeee

vingeophysicist:
dude the law supersede all others. I don't care about any other thing. All offenders are meant to face trial if they are found guilty irrespective of their tribe or religion.This country needs to be restructured.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
Six governors of Nigeria’s South-South region have called an emergency meeting to discuss the planned arraignment of Chief Justice Walter Onnoghen.

The governors said they felt duty-bound to prevent the development from escalating in a country with jarring ethnic and tribal fault lines.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/305427-south-south-governors-hold-emergency-meeting-over-chief-justice-onnoghen-corruption-trial.html

Now this is how you play politics in a country like Nigeria. You protect your own at all cost else you will loose out .This is what SE and SW can never do. Come together and fight for one cause. The SS is the new North. I love their politics.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by gozie112(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
This is why I want this country to divide. Someone is corrupt and he is meant to face the law, some leaders are their using ethnicity to destabilize due process. Only gullible follower will fall for this, don't be surprise people of same tribe will hold protest for this criminal.

What about babachir lawal?Na saint abi

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by diablos: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Edodefender:
Buhari is a bastard for doing that

Imagine if this bastard win second term??!

On top our own oil again, sacking our people
[/s]

Which oil? Edo get oil or is it palm oil you're talking about?

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by ozaovehe(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Zico5:

So because of political effect we should do away with d law
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Biodun556(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2019
They call people minority and they like to behave as such. How many meeting was held by Northern governors when Daura was sacked?

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2019
gozie112:

What about babachir lawal?Na saint abi

Hypocrite
These people too should be probe too especially that political criminal called ganduje. But will our political, ethnic and religious differences allow due process to take place? No. You are one of the problem ,allowing political differences to Becloud your judgement. This cjn is meant to face the law if found guilty.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
diablos:

Which oil? Edo get oil or is it palm oil you're talking about?
edo state have oil than all igboland combined
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
darfay:

Disgrace to democracy because for once justice is being applied where due. Declaration of assets is very important and when the no 1 judge is compromised it doesn't bode well for the nation.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by ankpaone: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2019
it's clear that PDP are trying to use him to sneak back into power through the back door! jubril from Sudan is wiser than you all!
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2019
Hector09:
Buhari should be careful before it we escalate to ethinic problem, cus we the south south are nt seeing it as a funny thing, we warn before we strike

Has a crime been committed , it remains for the courts to decide. No one shld be above the law
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Chuksmonika(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2019
FG will remove him and notin will happen,Nnamdi kanu warned against this,serve the fulani government,and get disgrace in return,if not that governor are democratically elected,FG can change them anytime they want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Joyrise: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2019
darfay:

I guess u might need to check ur own integrity first before casting stones on others.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Jowanson: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2019
Edodefender:
pH or Bayelsa would have been better

The CJN is in Abuja, the arraignment is in Abuja...so its only natural for them to sit there and delibrate to come up with a way forward to handling the situation
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Saintsami(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm! This is Nigeria! everybody be criminal
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2019
He that has no SIN should cast the First stone!!.. NO one is without sin.. from Bloodthirst to Bribery or Collection of Money...My Opinion is PMB is not fighting anything called corruption..he only bringing people out by names and no justice served on them because he himself is guilty..

Why is it that Sourtherns are scapegoat in the hands of northerners.. IGP... is there he is thinking of extension.. a southern DSS.. removed before retiring... Grass Merchant....is there nothing happened
NHIS boss is there..there ears r blocked to allegations.. Current Gaudollar dey.. they are preaching immunity..

Indeed Southerns r Corwards...that is why this bullshit is going on.

Cast the first stone and get burnt!!!!.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Okene2019: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Earthquake1:

Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Gandollar are walking free

Are they not investigatable?
What stopped you from filing petition against them?
Tribalism has beclouded Many Nigerians sense of reasoning. A sitting President/Governor has an immunity, (as provided by the constitution). Prepare a law suit against Gandola and get ready to sue him, whenever he is out of office.
Why the out cry by PDP and their apologist, if CJN went against the law. Is he above the law ? If he is guilty , let him answer , and if otherwise, let him prove the petitioner wrong .

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Zico5(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
The problem with u Buhari boys is that u point fingers whereas ur house is on fire. If u are holding unto CJN what of Akpabio and others that become a saint just by joining APC. so they have no case to answer despite all they did
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2019
Zico5:

The problem with u Buhari boys is that u point fingers whereas ur house is on fire. If u are holding unto CJN what of Akpabio and others that become a saint just by joining APC. so they have no case to answer despite all they did
excuse me, I am not buhari boys .i only want a corrupt free Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari / Ayodele Akele Is Dead! Ex NLC Lagos Chairman Dies / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.