Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " (22226 Views)

Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by kech(f): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2009
Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Lagos, Claims Link To al-Queda
- Soyinka Queries Killing Of Yusuf

From Kamal Tayo Oropo, Samson Ezea, Onyedika Agbedo (Lagos) and Njadvara Musa (Damaturu)- GUARDIAN NEWSPAPERS

TWO weeks after the crackdown on the extremist Islamic sect Boko Haram, the group regained its voice yesterday, threatening to cause more violence with the southern part of the country as its major target.

Yesterday too, Nobel Laureate Prof. Wole Soyinka said the alleged extra-judicial killing of the sect's leader Mohammed Yusuf and other members of the group was deplorable, regardless of the gravity of the crime they committed.

According to a statement by Mallam Sanni Umaru, which was sent to newspaper houses, Boko Haram is not limited to Northern Nigeria.

[b]"In fact, we are spread across all the 36 states in Nigeria, and Boko Haram is just a version of the Al Qaeda, which we align with and respect. We support Osama bin Laden, we shall carry out his command in Nigeria until the country is totally Islamised, which is according to the wish of Allah," the group said.

The group added: "Mallam Yusuf has not died in vain and he is a martyr. His ideas will live forever. We lost over 1000 of our martyr members killed by the wicked Nigerian army and police mostly of southern Nigerian extraction. The Southern states, especially the infidel Yoruba, Igbo and Ijaw infidels will be our immediate targets. The killing of our leaders in a callous, wicked and malicious manner will not in any way deter us.

"We have started a Jihad in Nigeria, which no force on earth can stop. The aim is to Islamise Nigeria and ensure the rule of the majority Moslems in the country. We will teach Nigeria a lesson, a very bitter one.

"From the month of August, we shall carry out a series of bombings in Southern and Northern Nigerian cities, beginning with Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu and Port Harcourt. The bombings will not stop until Sharia is established and and western civilisation wiped off from Nigeria. We will not stop until these evil cities are tuned into ashes.

"We shall make the country ungovernable, kill and eliminate irresponsible political leaders of all leanings, hunt and gun down those who oppose the rule of Sharia in Nigeria and ensure that the infidel does not go unpunished.

We promise the West and Southern Nigeria, a horrible pastime. We shall focus on these areas which are the devil empire and have been the ones encouraging and sponsoring western civilisation into the shores of Nigeria."

The statement continued: "We call on all Northerners in the Islamic States to quit (membership) of the wicked political parties leading the country, the corrupt, irresponsible, criminal, murderous political leadership, and join the struggle for Islamic Society that will be corruption free, Sodom free, where security will be guaranteed and there will be peace under Islam.

"Very soon, we shall stir Lagos, the evil city and Nigeria's South West and South East, in a way no one has ever done before.
[/b]
"Boko Haram does not in any way mean 'Western education is a sin' as the infidel media continue to portray us. Boko Haram actually means 'western civilisation' is forbidden. The difference is that while the first gives the impression that we are opposed to formal education coming from the West, that is Europe, which is not true, the second affirms our believe in the supremacy of Islamic culture (not education), for culture is broader; it includes education but not determined by western education. In this case, we are talking of western ways of life which include: constitutional provision as it relates to, for instance, the rights and privileges of women, the idea of homo-sexualism, lesbianism, sanctions in cases of terrible crimes like drug trafficking, rape of infants, multi-party democracy in an overwhelmingly Islamic country like Nigeria, blue films, prostitution, drinking beer and alcohol and many others that are opposed to Islamic civilization."

Speaking with journalists in Lagos yesterday, Soyinka declared: "I am joining others who have protested the extra-judicial murder of the Boko Haram."

Pointing out that the Federal Government was to be blamed for such uprising, Soyinka x-rayed a condition that encouraged such religious fanaticism.

"When the Kano incident by those who do not even know where Denmark is located on the world map happened, everybody went to sleep and no punishment was meted out on anyone: that is the root cause of Boko Haram. The state of corruption has to do with it. The marginalisation has to do with. The sense of not belonging has to do with it. But the greatest is the tacit encouragement of impunity by one government after the other. The laughable , of appeasement, is what we used to hear, until the thing reached a point when the entire country is now in crisis. The question is what is next. When will the president or the governor get up and say enough is enough.

Speaking on the restlessness in the Niger Delta, Soyinka cautioned on the use of words, which may send wrong signals on the true situation of things. His words: "When I read in the media, a reference to repentant militants, I ask myself exactly who are they? And the reason I ask the question, is that I am yet to hear about or encounter or recognize a repentant militant. Are you sure we all understand what the word repentant means? I am not very sure that we do, because repentant means that you accept guilt, the judgment of guilt over a certain form of conduct.

"I am not aware that the militants have renounced their belief. And this is what I am saying about the danger of the use of language. I am not aware that the Niger Delta militants have renounced their belief, that they have renounced the root cause for which they have been agitating. I am not aware that they have renounced their belief in a more equitable distribution of resources. I am not aware that they have renounced their belief in fiscal federalism. I am not aware that they have renounced their belief in the necessity for decentralization of governance for the very survival of governance for the very survival of this Nigerian entity."

Meanwhile, Governor Ibrahim Gaidam of Yobe State yesterday directed all the 14 traditional and religious leaders in the state to be on "a security alert," following the receipt of a military intelligence report to assassinate him and other top government officials in the state.

The order, which takes immediate effect, was made at the recent State Executive Council (SEC) meeting, at the Damaturu Government House, while responding to his last February's alleged food poisoning to kill him.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by kech(f): 5:28am On Aug 15, 2009
angry, Now this is a matter of concern. What are our lousy leaders doing bikonu?, and when did the South begin to make up the bulk of the Nigerian military? These people are just spoiling for a fight.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Beaf: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2009
This is the link http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=151635

Citing serveral cases of religious crises mostly in the North that culminated in scores of deaths, Soyinka noted that “in all these incidents both government and the citizenry had exhibited complacency in the matter of extra-judicial killings”.
The Nobel Laureate stated that “I abhor all forms of extra-judicial killings and there is no evidence of a rigorous attempt by government to pursue the killers and everyone went to sleep and these again went unchallenged. So these are the root causes of Boko Haram where language of appeasement has been used to encourage it or these things are happening with government’s tacit support.”

I think we southerners need to listen to the wisdom of Wole Soyinka. I keep saying we need to cooperate much more than we are doing now; make una shine eye or one day de trap go close.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by deor03(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2009
We are now reaping the fruit of what was sown 9 years ago(or thereabout), when sharia law was established in Zamfara.

Politicians play politics with everything, be it , religion, health,sport etc.

Now we have an evil about to consume the whole country as a result of this.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by tpiah2: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2009
wouldnt it be better if they taught themselves proper lessons, but na naija.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2009
the best thing for them to do is to just kill of each new person who claims themselves as the leader.
maybe they want to die like the first guy. its okay, they said they would die if it came down to it.

cant we just kill all of them already? waste of life!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2009
Beaf:

This is the link http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=151635

I think we southerners need to listen to the wisdom of Wole Soyinka. I keep saying we need to cooperate much more than we are doing now; make una shine eye or one day de trap go close.

kech:

angry, Now this is a matter of concern. What are our lousy leaders doing bikonu?, and when did the South begin to make up the bulk of the Nigerian military? These people are just spoiling for a fight.

deor03:

We are now reaping the fruit of what was sown 9 years ago(or thereabout), when sharia law was established in Zamfara.

Politicians play politics with everything, be it , religion, health,sport etc.  

Now we have an evil about to consume the whole country as a result of this.

tpiah*:

wouldnt it be better if they taught themselves proper lessons, but na naija.

Guys relax this is what might break Nigeria wink

Boko Harem please continue cheesy

NIGERIA BREAK UP IS IMMINENT

NORTHERN STATES = 19 including Abuja(Please if you are an indigene of Kogi,kwara,FCT please renounce your membership and join the south

SOUTHERN STATES = 18 (including Jos)

[size=15pt]BOKO HAREM CONTINUE .YOU ARE WRITING YOUR OBITUARY MUSATUARY angry[/size]
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2009
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.
WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2009
Al Hakubarah to you all my fellow Nairalanders. Whatever that means.

Can't you see that this letter is a fabrication by MASSOB? Boko Haram whose majority members attended Islamic schools are now proficient in English and cannot properly construct the ONLY Arabic term in that whole letter.

Who is Sani Umaru? A combination of Sani Abacha and Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. Just like one yahoo boy told me he was George Bill, a banker from the USA.

Stop believing this propaganda that Sunny bobo and his cohort has decided to unleash on the Nigerian people to cause panic, confusion, mass migration and loss of lives and property.

Is the Boko Haram going to unleash terror on Nigeria with their catapults and assorted daggers and bottles? After all, the police has already seized their only AK 47 Rifle.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.
WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
Do you understand now?

Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Hanoobaba(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2009
Well if the story is true I would advise every southerner in the north to hurry back home. But those guys should know that whatever they do would have implications, let them come we shall be ready. I can see an end to Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.
WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

lemme make it easier for you

Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2009
then the south can take its oil and be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if that ever does come about.

i will see another civil war coming.
Nigeria isnt going to let the south go that easy.

we have all the oil. they know when they let us go they will have NOTHING.

then they will realize their loss and misfortune. after decades of treating the south like nobodies they will realize they should have respected us and allowed us to worship freely.

Nigeria is supposed to me moving forward not backwards.

the north can move backwards back to 500 B.C. with their boko haram and sharia law nonsense.

while the south will take all its oil and put it to good use and move the country forward.

i call the north DEAD WEIGHT.

but i still want nigeria to be one!! CANT WE JUST BE HAPPY LIVING IN THE SAME BORDERS?
I WANT PEACE TO REALLY COME AND THE NORTH END THIS SHARIA NONSENSE.
ALSO USE THE OIL TO BETTER NIGERIA AND STOP BEING GREEDY.

but i would always choose peace over war, anyday, anytime.   cool
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2009
YES I GET THE POINT NOW.

GOSH!!

did you really waste 5 minutes to go and make that.
i understand. lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Beaf: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2009
@hollandis

Do you realise that there are Yoruba's in some of the states you've placed in the North?

Kwara and Kogi (maybe even FCT) should be in your south.

If these people hadn't attacked the police and army with catapults, I would have said the letter is fake. There was even one instance were 26 were killed in a single attack on a police station with their bows and arrows. These guy's a pure al-qaeda. angry

The fact they caught making bombs is fearful.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

but i still want nigeria to be one!! CANT WE JUST BE HAPPY LIVING IN THE SAME BORDERS?

No Amaka mba
These guys have refused to go to school.We want nation builders.We ,the southerners are a priceless asset,and we are on the threshold of national service to our nations building.Nobody can afford to draw us back .

[size=16pt]THEY DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL?FINE [/size]
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2009
UH OKAY.

and whats up with your writing? is it in arabic or asian characteristics or what?

all those boxes. lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2009
Beaf:

@hollandis

Do you realise that there are Yoruba's in some of the states you've placed in the North?

Kwara and Kogi (maybe even FCT) should be in your south.

If these people hadn't attacked the police and army with catapults, I would have said the letter is fake. There was even one instance were 26 were killed in a single attack on a police station with their bows and arrows. These guy's a pure al-qaeda. angry

The fact they caught making bombs is fearful.

I know that's why I said they should abandon their indigeneship and come to the south.There are still potential bad elements in those states you mentioned.
My prayer is that the Niger- Benue river should widen towards the north and all roads ,bridges accessibility across this river [size=14pt]should spiritually collapse by fire of the holy Ghost[/size]
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

UH OKAY.

and whats up with your writing? is it in arabic or asian characteristics or what?

all those boxes. lol

ㅦᄃ뛰ᅲᅨᅦ蜞左面필 완댈 한센뛶kjf星期三

LOL , I actually work with a Korean firm.All my softwares are Korean.My O.S is Korean and English.You are seeing it as boxes,because your operating system  is English,it can't interpret the symbols except you install Asian or Korean from your control panel
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by oyinda3(f): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2009
Mallam Sanni Umaru. is that their new leader?? ah new wahala
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

ㅦᄃ뛰ᅲᅨᅦ蜞左面필 완댈 한센뛶kjf星期三

LOL , I actually work with a Korean firm.All my softwares are Korean.My O.S is Korean and English.You are seeing it as boxes,because your operating system is English,it can't interpret the symbols except you install Asian or Korean from your control panel

OH OKAY. LOL
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2009
@oyinda

you mean Mallam Sani (Abacha) Umaru (Yar'Adua). Even a fool should know that name is fabricated.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

then the south can take its oil and be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if that ever does come about.

i will see another civil war coming.
Nigeria isnt going to let the south go that easy.

we have all the oil. they know when they let us go they will have NOTHING.

then they will realize their loss and misfortune. after decades of treating the south like nobodies they will realize they should have respected us and allowed us to worship freely.

Nigeria is supposed to me moving forward not backwards.

the north can move backwards back to 500 B.C. with their boko haram and sharia law nonsense.

while the south will take all its oil and put it to good use and move the country forward.

i call the north DEAD WEIGHT.

What did we do to you? Is it only the northern states that benefits from oil wealth? Did we mismanage the oil wealth? Majority of us, 80% have nothing to do with oil money. We will survive with or without oil. Oil is not the necessity of life. If Jesus came to this world when it has no oil we shall still prosper with or without oil.

If you guys want to go and put your house in order, u better do that.

At leas the Lagos state Gov is showing that all Gov from the southern Nigeria are thieves that mismanage their allocation.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

What did we do to you? Is it only the northern states that benefits from oil wealth? Did we mismanage the oil wealth? Majority of us, 80% have nothing to do with oil money. We will survive with or without oil. Oil is not the necessity of life. If Jesus came to this world when it has no oil we shall still prosper with or without oil.

At leas the Lagos state Gov is showing that all Gov from the southern Nigeria are thieves that mismanage their allocation.

WHAT? WHEN IM TALKING ABOUT THE NORTH I DONT MEAN THE PEOPLE, BUT THE GOVERNMENT.
AND ITS NOT ONLY THE OIL IM TALKING ABOUT BUT SHARIAH LAW AND THAT BOKO HARAM!!
TRUST ME, AFTER THE DISCOVERY OF OIL, YOU PEOPLE MAY STILL BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT IT, BUT THE GOVERNMENT WONT HAVE IT.
IM TALKING ABOUT THOSE FOOLISH PEOPLE IN OFFICE.
IF NIGERIA WANTS TO REMAIN AT PEACE AND STAY TOGETHER I THINK WE NEED FASHOLA AS PRESIDENT. THEN MAYBE HE CAN ABOLISH SHRIAH LAW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WHAT? WHEN IM TALKING ABOUT THE NORTH I DONT MEAN THE PEOPLE, BUT THE GOVERNMENT.
TRUST ME, AFTER THE DISCOVERY OF OIL, YOU PEOPLE MAY STILL BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT IT, BUT THE GOVERNMENT WONT HAVE IT.
IF NIGERIA WANTS TO REMAIN AT PEACE AND STAY TOGETHER I THINK WE NEED FASHOLA AS PRESIDENT. THEN MAYBE HE CAN ABOLISH SHRIAH LAW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well whatever spin u want to put their u can put.

Sharia is just a law, mostly criminal law. It has nothing to do with your prosperity. If the people want to be govern by the law of their religion fine, it has nothing to do with good&bad governance. The BOKO HARAM thing is unfortunate event triggered by sad and uneducated. You just need to listen to what the guy said and u will understand that they are ill informed and uneducated even in the Islamic laws and morality. Sharia law have nothing to do with prosperity.

There are numerous governments that are surviving without oil and they are doing fine and we will do just fine.

Fashola is an one man. If he dies then what? what if he ends his tenure? we extend it? There mere fact that out of 17 Gov from the southern part of the country only one is doing fine, then something is wrong with that part of the country as well. It has nothing with the North or a President from the North. You guys have members of senate and reps, if u feel what the FG is doing isn't right, why are they not complaining why are they sharing the loot with the FG? It is disheartening for the southern ppl to just open their mouth and send every barrage of insult and blame of bad governance to the Norht. We have just witness 8 years of OBJ, a guy from the south. What did he do? He met Nigeria a much better country and left a ghost of Nigeria. You ppl should not be blaming us for your ills
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

The oil money was used to provide jobs for all of you.Including the New NNPC guy,who is doing nothing but chopping money.That same oil money is being shared round the 19 northern states.Just imagine ,if we had the money to ourselves.I won't be struggling 24hrs and working all day without sleeping.I won't be complaining about the high rise in housing,I wont be taking rickety car to the mechanic every friday evening.I wont be afraid marriage because of providing adequately and completey for my wife and children.
Who told you fashola is the only beautiful bride?We have Ameachi in PH doing great things,all the other NON-PDP factor are doing great.Almost all the yoruba governors (except Gbenga Daniels and Oni who won through rigging)
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Beaf: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Well whatever spin u want to put their u can put.

Sharia is just a law, mostly criminal law. It has nothing to do with your prosperity.

No, your rulers up North think they own the country thats why you can't see anything wrong with sharia. The people think the same, because they clamoured for it (Southerners are just furniture). Religious law and secular state are oil and water; Nigeria is not Iran.
One of the main reasons Boko Haram rose, is the legitimacy that sharia has given their beliefs; they want full sharia and the bastards want it to cover the whole of Nigeria; they think they've got the right!

We Southerners better shape up and tackle this thing head on.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2009
Beaf:

We Southerners better shape up and tackle this thing head on.
Bring em on bro
I wonder whether catapult and stones stand a chance against AK47.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2009
WOW!!!

MY PEOPLE, OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

Bring em on bro
I wonder whether catapult and stones stand a chance against AK47.

THATS TRUE.
THEY ALSO OWNED THE MAJORITY OF THE WEAPONS.
HA!!! WHAT CAN WE DO?

AND I ALWAYS SAY THIS: WHO IS SUPPLYING A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WITH WEAPONS KNOWING THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO USE THEM TO KILL EACH OTHER.

NO COUNTRY SHOULD SUPPLY ANY WEAPONS TO COUNTRIES THAT ARE GOING TO USE THEM TO KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE OFF, NOT FOR WAR WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

IF NIGERIA WANTS TO REMAIN AT PEACE AND STAY TOGETHER I THINK WE NEED FASHOLA AS PRESIDENT. THEN MAYBE HE CAN ABOLISH SHRIAH LAW  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wow, i admire your write up.You are so selfless and unselfish.If only we had leaders of your kind,IMF ,World bank et al would have apologized for including us in the list of "third world countries".

Unfortunately 99% of northerners are like sheep waiting for the command of their shepherd.The people will always support their leaders in all situations.According to the most ancient book in the world  "like beget like".
Many peeps up north are as useless as their leaders
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

Wow, i admire your write up.You are so selfless and unselfish.If only we had leaders of your kind,IMF ,World bank et al would have apologized for including us in the list of "third world countries".

Unfortunately 99% of northerners are like sheep waiting for the command of their shepherd.The people will always support their leaders in all situations.According to the most ancient book in the world "like beget like".
Many peeps up north are as useless as their leaders

HAHAHAHA!! I DONT THINK THE PERCENT IS THAT HIGH.
BUT I MEAN THE PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH COULD BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IF THERE WAS MONEY TO DO IT WITH!!!
AND I ALMOST CRY EVERYTIME I SEE OIL FILLED IN THE RIVERS OF THE NIGER DELTA. IT BREAKS MY HEART.
NO FISH FOR THE PEOPLE TO EAT, THEY STARVE TO DEATH.
AND INSTEAD OF THEM TO FORCE SHELL TO CLEAN IT UP, THEY JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM DESTROY PEOPLE'S HOMES.
WHY DONT THEY CARE ENOUGH TO FORCE THEM TO CLEAN UP THEIR MESS THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING FOR ABOUT 50 YEARS?
OR CANT THE STATE GOVERNMENT DO ANYTHING?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State / Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.