Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (63528 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by EngrSirwhite: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Op made mention of certain parameters within which he arrived at his results of which performance was one of them. But then again, I tried very hard to see at least the achievements recorded by the APC administration in the states where APC is expected to win yet he could not mention one. Nigeria have grown beyond this stage. People are getting wiser every day. Your analysis are based on speculations, sentiments, political affiliation and ethnicity.
If only the current administration can conduct a free and fair election of which they lack the capacity, many people will be shocked at the outcome of the election results. Take a leaf from what happened in Ekiti, Osun etc where APC used Federal might to rig the election. Also the appointment of Amina and the issue the current CJN is facing, you will agree with me that all is geared towards riging the election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by riyanxeally(f): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
north central hate buhari pass devil...in my state adamawa buhari won't win so north east n south west for apc yaay...leave middle belt there lands have been snatched by herdsmen n there blood spilled soo much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by Olumeme: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Where is your home?

How many voters are in support of ASUUs shenanigans and make it a deciding factor,when it is not a new phenomenon?

How realistic would it be for voters to expect the current government to fulfill all agreements that predated it, with ASUU,

The same way people don't buy the stories of PDP destroying the economy for 16yrs.
Students are at home and they are not happy with government, no matter who is there. They do not care who promises who or who can fulfill what, they all know things are difficult and hard, they know their children are out of school because the government does not care about them.

People are concerned about their welfare, how they used to fare and how they are faring now, forget about the yeye statistics and go to the market square, inside busses, in motor parks, restaurants etc and hear what people are saying. Nothing concern hunger and integrity oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by Jolite(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
MR MAN, GO AND INVEST YOUR TALENT IN ANALYSING DAMBE LOCAL FIGHT IN KANO, I THINK IT WILL PAY YOU MORE.you are welcome my dear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by olril17(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
seunmsg:

You are wrong. As it stands, PDP barely exist in Ondo state. APC is the party in power with really no opposition to contend with. Atiku stands absolutely no chance in the state.

In Osun, Buhari will win easily. Ijesha people are mostly APC. They voted against Aregbesola in the last election and not really for PDP. APC also won one of the Ife local governments in the last election. The other Ife lags voted for Omisore. Omisore is now fully in APC, Atiku stand no chance there. Overall, Buhari wins Osun.
Ekiti will be the easiest walkover for Buhari. PDP is finished in that state. Fayemi is currently doing well while Fayose and Olujimi are fighting dirty. Fayose is even campaigning against Olujimi as we speak. I really don’t see PDP getting up to 100k votes in the state.

Lagos will be close as always but APC will win as usual. In Ogun, PDP only exist in Ogun east. Even at that, APC will win the presidential election in Ogun east because of Osinbajo.i PDP won Ogun east the last time out because Buruji and Adebutu were on the ballot and the elections were held same day. With Buruji and Adebutu not on the ballot on February 16, it’s an easy win for APC.
you are wrong.
I'm a native of osun state,you can not know my state more than me..and omisore has turned to a parody here in my state,even his ife people mock and deride him.
the salary issue is still there,unsettled, 30 months of unsettled salary and u expect people to forget that?
I'm from Oshogbo,and yes APC will win my town and Iwo too, but certainly not ede,and certainly not in ife. and ijesha are as unpredictable as you can ever get..
There is nobody in osun now who can boldly predict who will win, except that person is not in osun state for now
ive been in Ondo for a year and I will not be surprised if Atiku wins..go all around Ondo to see people even in remote villages complaining about buhari.
Ekiti is neither here nor there in terms of voting strength, all voters combined will not be even up to 400k, and PDP will still get a large chunk of it.
I expect APC to win Oyo state,and that's where they will get their largest margin, even PDP will get votes in Ogun,j expect a comfortable victory for apc. and I expect APC to win Lagos too.
realistically APC significant margin will come in 3 states,Ogun,Oyo and Lagos, where PDP will get votes too.
anyone saying APC will win SW by up to 60 Percent is unrealistic.
my prediction is 55/45 for APC /pdp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by Olumeme: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
EngrSirwhite:
Op made mention of certain parameters within which he arrived at his results of which performance was one of them. But then again, I tried very hard to see at least the achievements recorded by the APC administration in the states where APC is expected to win yet he could not mention one. Nigeria have grown beyond this stage. People are getting wiser every day. Your analysis are based on speculations, sentiments, political affiliation and ethnicity.
If only the current administration can conduct a free and fair election of which they lack the capacity, many people will be shocked at the outcome of the election results. Take a leaf from what happened in Ekiti, Osun etc where APC used Federal might to rig the election. Also the appointment of Amina and the issue the current CJN is facing, you will agree with me that all is geared towards riging the election.

That's why they are doing all what they could to rig the election.

They refused to sign electoral ammendment bill, they refused to change security chiefs, even IG retired, they refused to change him, now they want to remove CJN because they know he won't dance to their tune when they rig.
From the current realities, one will see clearly desperate people trying all they could just to rig and subvert the will of the people.

If they are popular and grounded as they claim, why are doing everything to undermine the election and swing it in their favor.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by 77up(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is a candid analysis not just a mere say , respect bro @ PassingSort.

It 'll take a magic for Atiku to wi...no, what kind of magic Am I even talking about , the kind magic that can make Atiku win this election does not exist anywhere in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by Jolite(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
riyanxeally:
north central hate buhari pass devil...in my state adamawa buhari won't win so north east n south west for apc yaay...leave middle belt there lands have been snatched by herdsmen n there blood spilled soo much
Which part of adamawa are you from? already you are with the right guy from your zone!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by thegoodone1234(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
North center and North East may different from this prediction. it may favour PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by lionson(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
I like it when people use their own prediction analysis to say who would win or not but they shouldn't forget we have what we call 'element of surprise'.
Anyways, well done for the good job but no be wetin go happen last, last be this. PMB go cry again.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by sogodihno: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
dokyOloye:
Zombie, jazz away!!!
u know ur problem, anyone that disagre with u is Zombie, pls, get sense.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by PassingShot(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
EngrSirwhite:

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by sogodihno: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
openmine:

First,i only gave an opinion about the validity of the OP to make such stats and predictions cos it won't be credible based on his obvious affiliation!
Whether OP was generous with his stats or not doesn't take away the fact that he wont make a fair analysis!
Please next time try to comprehend a comment before hurriedly and hastily replying!

I dare to say again, that this analysis is fair. Anyway, it's almost here, let's wait til the d date.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by sogodihno: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jhoanner:

You see. That's where you miss the point. You guys are so blind by your bias that you would rather die than think/see. There was no where in my statement I mentioned being an Atiku apologist or symphatizer. Take note. My disapproval of one is not an endorsement of another.

lol. indeed, we shall see.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by gare(f): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:
It's only a matter of five weeks to the general election of 2019 which is a straight contest between PMB of APC and Atiku of PDP. In 2015, I did this thread and was successful to a very high degree (more than 90% success, you may want to read it here https://www.nairaland.com/2059493/2015-presidential-election-more-objective).

In this year's prediction and analysis, I have considered political developments that we have witnessed till this moment in arriving at my prediction for each state. Notwithstanding, anyone who feels he/she has better information to change the outlook is free to say so and we will see what impact such can have on the overall result.

The prediction/projection is based on some assumptions and calculations stated below:

1. I have considered each party's strength and performance of 2015 general election in predicting their 2019 performance. I have actually put up the result of 2015 in this analysis.

2. Average voters turnout in 2015 was about 43% throughout the country. Each state's voters turnout for 2019 has been projected in line with that of 2015 except in cases where the turnout was lower than 43% national average that I have used the national average figure (43%).

3. 5% of the projected total votes have been allocated to other candidates including Sowore, Moghalu, Oby Ezekwesili, Durotoye, Olawepo Hashim and co. I don't think they will get more than that combined.

4. No party is projected to score anything close to 90% or 95% in any state as we witnessed in 2015. Most of the factors responsible for that anomaly are no longer in the mix in 2019.

5. Toss-up states aka battleground states have been given to the party I think will eventually win the state but with small margin (not more than 5% win margin).

Note: This prediction/analysis may be updated as we approach the election if there are major developments that can have significant effects on the election.

[/s]
Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by anigbajumo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74720057:

It's was obvious GEJ will lose when all northerners ganged up against him, even PDP national chairman then, we are in 2019, Atiku is from north not south, in Northwest Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara even Kastina will surprise you guys, no doubt Buhari will win in northwest but not like 2015, Atiku will grab more than 30% votes from northwest, Atiku will win northeast with 53%, Atiku will win north central, Southeast, and southsouth, Buhari will win Southwest, but Atiku will grab more than 45% votes from west if the election is free and fair.

Lol,most of u guys are serious joker.Where will Atiku gat 53% in NE??U just sit down at the corner of ur room typing nonsense. Atiku will win NC??If GEJ with all his federal might Nd money can't win,NC who is Atiku...He can only win Nassarawa,forget kogi,FCT Nd kwara.He will loose heavily, just wait Nd see.

45% for Atiku In SW?You mean the zone APC purposely locked down for PMB coz of next month election, screenshot this page.Atiku won't gat up to 40% in SW....

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by hopenusa40: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Anyway, I did not agree with u totally on this, opposition will spring up surprises in some state. Only few people believed that PDP could put up such performance in Osun state including myself but look at the result at the end. In the case of kwara , APC will still need to do more to triumph rather than noisemaking because I don't see them get the kind of numbers of security men who work for them in the bye election though winning that particular election is a moral buster. Mark you, this is general election where you cannot deploy thousands of security men to a particular state alone as we av seen in staggered elections. We av seen how APC struggled to win the elections in Ekiti, Osun, kwara even with security apparatus on their side. So, going into general election is a different ball game over confidence may be dangerous. Still tip PMB l

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by anigbajumo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
riyanxeally:

Keep on deceiving urself,Atiku can't win FCt,kogi Nd kwara just wait and c

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by namdo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
People analyzing an election that would be more than 75% rigged. Buhari would be rigged back in with military cover...simple. Unless the military will work against him to allow people vote and the votes really counted and reported.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by John343: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
most of these so called PDP supporters are very funny........they believe atiku will split the northern vote....I laugh in Swahili...... for the south west region atiku will not get up to 40% of the vote....it will be a miracle for them to even get up to 40% in south west state that is dominated by the APC governors.... PDP does not have close to 3 senators from that region...
There is nothing like free and fair election in Africa.... so pls let PDP supporters stop making noise.. if u think this election will be free and fair u are day dreaming....if PDP have giving us free election till 1999.....most of the so-called PDP governor especially ikpeazu will not be in government house.... election is won by the highest rigger....in short nothing stop Buhari from winning this election except the world come to an end......
Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by dokyOloye: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
sogodihno:

u know ur problem, anyone that disagre with u is Zombie, pls, get sense.
I don't like goats like you quoting me.
90% of your comments on nairaland are insults.
For the last time,zombie jazz away.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by sogodihno: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
dokyOloye:
I don't like goats like you quoting me. 90% of your comments on nairaland are insults. For the last time,zombie jazz away.

I can quote who I like. stop crying.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by troublemakea(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
openmine:
The predictions will always be partisan considering the op's affiliation!

I didn't even bother going through the analysis knowing fully well that such stats will surely favour the op's party!

It would have been reasonable if such analysis was done by a neutral personality!

I din know i've a brother here....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by troublemakea(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
openmine:
The predictions will always be partisan considering the op's affiliation!

I didn't even bother going through the analysis knowing fully well that such stats will surely favour the op's party!

It would have been reasonable if such analysis was done by a neutral personality!

I din know i've a brother here....it's all crap after seeing the first analytical picture I lost interest reading it and some unreasonable people saying Atiku cant hv up to a million vote. is that even sensible undecided

and where mr PassingShot or is it scoring shot seem clueless n sentimental was where he was saying votes from benue n plateau state votes may not count with that his lizard brain forgeting even just even a single vote count. oh really? I guess vote from Lagos and the whole south west may not count to undecided

mtchewww rubbish n booshit

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by EmperorShizzy: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who takes the myopic Analysis of PassingShot, A monumental failure seriously,The same dunderhead who
said there will be 80% voters turnout in 2015 and we all know the total turnout is not even up to 50%,Imagine saying Sowore won't get more than 5% when the youths holds the largest percentage of voters and the youths are Sowore's target
Trashy Trash

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by Bash92(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
It will surprise you all when the only South West state Buhari win is Lagos and may be Ekiti.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by troublemakea(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
EmperorShizzy:

Who takes the myopic Analysis of PassingShot, A monumental failure seriously,The same dunderhead who
said there will be 80% voters turnout in 2015 and we all know the total turnout is not even up to 50%,Imagine saying Sowore won't get more than 5% when the youths holds the largest percentage of voters and the youths are Sowore's target
Trashy Trash

The Passingshot guy is in no way sensible jare i'm just so happy i dinur waste my time reading his crap

most Hausa okada guys and friends I have here in Darazo, Bauchi if you interview 10pple on the street you hardly count 3pple that would say i'm voting for buhari it's hard for them even here in North east let's now talk about adamawa, zamfara

mr passingshot have really lost himself in cluelessness and sadly there's no one helping him undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by senatordave1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Op has done well.he made similar predictions in 2015 and it happened and he's also making another close to the polls.i think buhari will score over 70% in ne/nw while getting 30% in ss/se plus narrow wins in north central and west.atiku will also win adamawa narrowly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by openmine(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
sogodihno:

I dare to say again, that this analysis is fair. Anyway, it's almost here, let's wait til the d date.
grin
Never stopped you from giving your opinions which you are entitled to!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by Emmasnoop(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
I pray God deliver this useless country from the hand of this useless jubril and his useless fellowers

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by Nasir123(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
shocked

Re: 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by NothingDoMe: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Passingshot remember we have a wager on the elections.

Meanwhile I don't see why Buhari is bothered about the CJN if he has been assured of a landslide victory. Even your analysis confirms it. By your analysis there's nothing the CJN can do about it. Buhari will still win.

My point is that trying to replace him quickly doesn't speak well of his confidence in winning the upcoming elections.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.