Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her (17582 Views)

Liking A Guy For Is Money, Is Same Has A Guy Interested In Your Beauty. / How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
hey
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
hhjhj
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2019
///
lilian789:
You slept with a guy on your first date, and the sex was really good. Learn these tips for how to keep a guy interested after sleeping with him.

Wondering how to keep a guy interested after sleeping with him? Well, who hasn’t wondered this before?! Honestly, I think we’ve all slept with someone we met on a first date. This isn’t something new. Most of the time, it was because the chemistry wasn’t bad, and we needed to scratch an itch.

But there are some cases where you wouldn’t mind seeing him again and again and again. You get where I’m going with this. But the big question is: how do you get him to stay interested in you after you gave him the goods?

Since you already slept with him, it’s going to be a challenge, but then again, if he’s not into you after you had sex with him, then he isn’t someone you need to be chasing after. Can I get an amen?

Here are the Professional ways to keep your partner Interested after Sleeping with Him or Her!
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
From where I can get a chance of getting a call from you and your family is the best you and she will ever have to
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
If he like let him not be interested after sex, e no concern me, I no come this world come stress myself, I take life as I see am, e go be...
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Digital marketers and designers both experts and novice are highly welcomed to come over to the store and have sex with you I
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 4:46am On Jan 29, 2019
CVS pharmacy and I don't claim to love me
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 5:59am On Jan 30, 2019
kolol
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rua da minha mãe e o que
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gh que é isso é bom que não me lembro que a minha irmã
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Loop
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
n
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
great
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bo you want to be part of us are the best you and she said
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Na wa o
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Home now and I have start missing you so much for your service to our house is clean and I don't know what
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
gh
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
jkjk
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
i seeq
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2019
I see
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by blackman232: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2019
welcome to the world of technology where everything you now do is on online Today. Join the train of today millionaire but have your own business online.
why do you need a website
1 To bring out your business to large number of people
2 To make your business very easy to find
3 It is make your business standout
Meet us today for your website job whether software or application we can give it to you.
Type of website and software we can give to you
1 Blog Website: 1 you can start to make money with ad sense
2 you can get money through promotion of post
3 you can get money through sponsor
2 E-commerce: 1 you can upload your business product online
2 you can get to meet more customer who like your product
3 you will be able to me a wild rang of customer
3 School: 1 people we get to know about your school and what your school stand for
2 you can also money through school website
3 It make your school standout
4 It is bring more children to school
5 It help you to show your school achievement to a wilder audience
some of our other service include
1 Courier website 2 Bank website 3 Bitcoin 4 Donation website 5 hospital website
any type of website you need we can give it to you
software part
1 Employees management system 2 Real estate management 3 stock management 4 loan management system
Any other software you need we can give it to you

These are some of our works
www.fast-way-logistics.com
www.wexlogistics.com
www.naijafastlink.com
www.zoincotfoundation.com.ng

visit our company website
www.fastlinkmultitech.com.ng

contact us:
Through our whatsapp number
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2019
home glory
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Give me a little write up a little bit more than
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Poultry plaza
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cheinous how are you going out
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
From the other day and night I � it when I get off work and you can become the person
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Congrats girl she is a goddess of love and I have to go to sleep
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
n[b][/b]
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
bopolopol
Re: See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her by lilian789: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dental formula for you and I have to w my phone and he was not sounding encouraging words to describe how much I love u too baby and I was expecting a call from him because he desperately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? / "Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / How To Approach A Lady For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.