Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) (2217 Views)

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by Islie: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2019

A 25-year-old Norwichian lady, Ms Cassie Espin, has slammed a intimacy gadget company after a battery of the new finger vibrator she bought for her sexual pleasure exploded.

According to reports, Esplin bought the vibrator from an online retailer Lovehoney.co.uk at a discounted price of £4 British pounds, reduced from £12.

ADVERTISEMENT

According to her, she bought the vibrator on the recommendation of a friend during January sales.

The lady claimed that when she picked the vibrator up, the battery pack flew out with a force hitting the ceiling leaving a black mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

She claimed the battery landed on her top, scorched her jumper and left a mark on her chest when it exploded.

“Thank God I was not using it; It could have caused some damage. I jumped out of my skin; I was in so much shock.

“I just thought `Oh my god, what has just happened’. I was holding it close to my face and it could have hit my eyes. I could have been blinded by a £4 intimacy gadget.

“I was going to try it for the first time and it made a really loud bang. I just froze. I was so shocked.

“As soon as I put the batteries in, it just exploded in my hand; part of it hit the ceiling and landed on my chest,” she said.

However, a spokesman of the company said this was the first time the organisation is receiving such complaint about the product.

According to him, the company takes all customers’ complaints seriously, adding that the company offers all customers a refund if they complain that a product is faulty.

He said the company had spoken with the complainant and was making arrangement to collect the product for further testing. (NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/vibrator-explosion-woman-sues-sex-toy-company.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by Onechancearmy(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by AryEmber(f): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2019
She thought. "Oh my God" Can she be any more silly, calling God for what now?

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by Nukilia: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Vibrator sef dey vex! grin grin cheesy
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by Evablizin(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2019
shocked

And she is calling God and thanking Him......

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by RevenGeMission: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Collect prick dem no gree, see am now
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2019
The vibrator got a little too excited.
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2019
The thing for explode inside her pussy...gringrin
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by NOC1(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2019
let her show us the chest because we the Jury work with evidence.

hope i am speaking the mind of this honorable court.

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by GuyWise101(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
The vibrator couldn't endure the odour down there.

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by chigoziri2403(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
the Love Machine was so excited that it came on time, unfortunately it came outside

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by fatstan1: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/vibrator-explosion-woman-sues-sex-toy-company.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Someone can not masturbate in peace.
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by OluwatobiX(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God say e no fry all your egg
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
........it could have been worse!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by Stanweezy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wonder what would have happened if she was using it... .Big bang
Re: Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) by ijustdey: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
This can only happen in developed country where everything is sue-able

Women and their love for intimacy dildos....

Lalasticlala..... How you see am

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Nigeria Lady Cry Over Sex -- OMG See Fresh Breasts / Sexy Nigerian Women / Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.