Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them (8442 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Ranchhoddas: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
How come no lady has commented? undecided
But if it's to bash guys the thread will be flooded already grin
Lol.
This is one thread where they have to thread with caution. Any misstep and they get attacked. Nairaland funny abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by pansophist(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:

Hmmn, sometimes you just can't understand it.

As a lady, you feel like what if someone better comes along and I am already hooked to this person. Let me just wait a little longer, maybe, just maybe someone better might come along.

That's what usually plays out.

I know what youre talking about. Women need to understand their hypergamous nature, as It will help them make better decisions in the game of relationship. And this is the exact reason why I doubt the whole concept of love, since by it's very nature, is opportunistic. I've seen people (both genders) breaking off with their long term partner to be with someone they perceive better. Meaning there is no love, just bunch of people deceiving themselves and waiting to leap unto an upward cliff.

Unfortunately, women generally can not afford to play the hypergamous game indefinitely, as their SMV decline sharply post viscenerian years. And no amount of professional success and money attracts a man, compare to the natural beauty of a woman in her 20's.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
lefulefu:
grin very soon nigerian men will become as extinct as the pre historic dinoseurs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Cutthbert post=74758800][/quote] yes oo..lol.there is one verse in the bible that predict that in the near future dat men go scarce such dat three women will be dragging and fighting over one men. we don dey enter dat time.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Raalsalghul: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Men full everywhere. Ladies nowadays are choosy
Fact! This scarcity of men is cooked up bullshii. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Rextizz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pocohantas am still waiting for you, don't fvcking waste my time, message me on WhatsApp asap.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by pansophist(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
lefulefu:
yes oo..lol.there is one verse in the bible that predict that in the near future dat men go scarce such dat three women will be dragging and fighting over one men. we don dey enter dat time.

Here you are. Isaiah 4.1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
pansophist:

Here you are. Isaiah 4.1
haha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Adamrealman78: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:

As a lady, you feel like what if someone better comes along and I am already hooked to this person. Let me just wait a little longer, maybe, just maybe someone better might come along.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]you go tey there
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Who will join me, let's gather here and cry together cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Snow87(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Them never chin chun chin, by the way must everybody get married make dem go convent go help their ministry jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by bigpicture001: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
millionboi2:
is economy not men sarcascity

Girls too should start hustling and stop waiting for already men all days

This days ladies huzle.more than guyz!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by bigpicture001: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
...honestly...I genuinely feel for ladies!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Unemployment rate in the country contributes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by pansophist(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
lefulefu:
haha grin grin grin

Bros why you de laugh na, e no good o grin

Polygamy na men nature. So yes, make the women come. I gallant for down. cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by lincsnuel: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
bigpicture001:
...honestly...I genuinely feel for ladies!

They dont fucking need your sympathy.

Here before you is a problem of not being married but if all you can do is 'feel for them' instead of giving a solution... Then just keep kwayet.

Or better still, marry them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
pansophist:

Bros why you de laugh na, e no good o grin

Polygamy na men nature. So yes, make the women come. I gallant for down. cool
why wont i laugh grin grin

seven women haba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by faithfull18(f): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Adamrealman78:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]you go tey there
Okay, is that all undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Mobi47(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:
The writeup has said it all.

Good, faithful, responsible men are scarce.

Other categories of men are available.
who tell u that one....u are still owing me my 200mb o
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by faithfull18(f): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mobi47:
who tell u that one....u are still owing me my 200mb o
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Mcbussy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:

And that is the lack of contentment the devil uses to deceive them until they pass their prime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by ImaIma1(f): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Men scarcity indeed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Bahamas95(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Shakara don end.

When they were younger most of them frustrated guys because they were too choosy. I don't pity them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by okoroemeka(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2019
lefulefu:
yes oo..lol.there is one verse in the bible that predict that in the near future dat men go scarce such dat three women will be dragging and fighting over one men. we don dey enter dat time.
in the book of Isaiah 4 v1,the bible says and on that day seven women will take hold of one man,saying we will eat our own food and wear our own cloth,we just want to answer your name to take our shame away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Kipaji: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2022

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Kipaji: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
pansophist:

Exactly. Wetin be your age ?

I have a cousin in the same situation. Within her 20's all kind of men are coming for her hands in marriage, and these are businessmen and accomplished people in my book, but she was so careless with her rejection. Imagine rejecting a man because he sounds so igbotic, and he is ibo. How should an ibo businessman sound again? angry

Anyways she is 33 now and single, and she wished she had not been so careless with her rejection. Those guys are already married and the one coming for her hand in marriage are far far below the ones she rejected in every measures. In as much as I empathize with their pain, it's difficult for me to feel sorry for them (ceteris paribus). Lack of contentment are women worse enemy.

It would help women if they realized that the guys they attract in their early twenties are probably going to be the highest quality guy that'll ever be attracted to them (for marriage). What makes them think they'll attract higher quality guys in their 30's compared to the ones in their 20's? It's delusional. (There are of course exceptions.)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Kipaji: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
faithfull18:

I can see that.
In a sense, it's understandable since they have so many suitors in their 20's. But I find it hypocritical as virtually all of them are non-virgins. If they are really waiting for that top-notch man, then they least you can do it keep their virginity for him. But no, while they are seeking that top man, they are getting screwed from the back by someone who isn't comparable to that man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by pansophist(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kipaji:

It would help women if they realized that the guys they attract in their early twenties are probably going to be the highest quality guy that'll ever be attracted to them (for marriage). What makes them think they'll attract higher quality guys in their 30's compared to the ones in their 20's? It's delusional. (There are of course exceptions.)

To appreciate sun, you need to experience rain. Same with wealth and poverty, and goodness and evil. But not youthfulness, its time bound, and if you loose it, it's gone and downhill from there.

This is why older women (especially mothers) should guide their daughters to not make this life altering mistakes. Since women usually would not become invisible in until their 30's, they assumed its permanent.

But sadly, we live in a time where traditions that have stood the test of time are considered archaic and irrelevant to modern times. And for that we shall pay the price.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by faithfull18(f): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kipaji:

I can see that.
In a sense, it's understandable since they have so many suitors in their 20's. But I find it hypocritical as virtually all of them are non-virgins. If they are really waiting for that top-notch man, then they least you can do it keep their virginity for him. But no, while they are seeking that top man, they are getting screwed from the back by someone who isn't comparable to that man.
But the men aren't keeping their virginity. I can't remember the trail of conversation that led to this comment but there are always exceptions. I feel like the stereotypes and stories out there aren't exactly true. So, like saying, they are no faithfull men out there anymore. Lol, I see too much mehn. Men go as far as denying their marriage even people you expect to know better. A lot is happening in the world. I am not one to draw conclusions or follow stereotypes.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nyascobar1414: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
faithfull18:

But the men aren't keeping their virginity. I can't remember the trail of conversation that led to this comment but there are always exceptions. I feel like the stereotypes and stories out there aren't exactly true. So, like saying, they are no faithfull men out there anymore. Lol, I see too much mehn. Men go as far as denying their marriage even people you expect to know better. A lot is happening in the world. I am not one to draw conclusions or follow stereotypes.

Virginity ain't for men.. Only for females...

Can you say only rich guys should marry rich girls?

That is not what is happening most times..

100% of broke girls are hoping to marry rich guys...

So therefore, A non virgin man can or must marry a virgin woman..
Any man that doesn't do this is a typical real man(simp).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / Is This A Romantic Bedsheet Or An End-time Bedsheet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.