Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,221 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Romancelanders I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders I Need Advice (2336 Views)

Romancelanders I Am Selling Off This Hp Laptop At A Very Affordable Price / Romancelanders I Need Your Help (pics) / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by millionboi2: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Shut up! You no get respect abi? As I correct your spelling I do bad?
simple qtn,demands simple answer.

Yes or no
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
millionboi2:
simple qtn,demands simple answer.

Yes or no
I don't have answer to your question
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Landowner101(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

You're 21 and also a Land Owner? Wawu
Some people just have low mentality and lack common sense, if that's what you're driving at can't land be inherited or house inherited, to shock you more @ 21 am also a landlord.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by hahahahahaha(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

You're 21 and also a Land Owner? Wawu
He thinks everyone in Nigeria is poor grin grin grin can't blame you though, it's what you've been exposed to.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Landowner101:
Some people just have low mentality and lack common sense, if that's what you're driving at can't land be inherited or house inherited, the shock you more @ 21 am also a landlord.

I'm shocked oh my brother. Perhaps you should enlighten me on how you acquired your house & became a landlord so we too can learn from you.

We rise by lifting others right?
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Why is it too hard for you to stay away from those women?
these Days You don sabi talk o...
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
hahahahahaha:
He thinks everyone in Nigeria is poor grin grin grin can't blame you though, it's what you've been exposed to.

He already told us he inherited it, so question answered.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Landowner101:
Mbaa, (No) Fear no gree me oo
This Your False Story Will Not Make Nairaland Girls Attracted To You.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
these Days You don sabi talk o...
How na? grin
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

I'm shocked oh my brother. Perhaps you should enlighten me on how you acquired your house & became a landlord so we too can learn from you.

We rise by lifting others right?
Everybody dey drive limousine online, no believe anything you see here. We get person wey moniker na Billionaire for Nl
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by dmgr(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Landowner101:

OK will try the later, but how will I go about distancing myself from them (married women ) because I can't just be chasing them away (they are older than me). and can't relocate from that area, because my parent wouldn't agree, (they don't like the idea of staying in school hostels ).

You don't have to literally chase them away, let me ask,what do most of this women want from you? is it sex,a relationship,marriage, if what they want is among what I listed then you politely let them know u 're not interested,you can also make use your body language to communicate to them of your disinterest.

I believe nobody can force you into doing what you don't want to.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
How na? grin
I De Observe You Since With Corner Of My Eye

Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Landowner101(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
This Your False Story Will Not Make Nairaland Girls Attracted To You.

OK sir, but if have an advice that you can give to the false story please give.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Landowner101(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
dmgr:

You don't have to literally chase them away, let me ask,what do most of this women want from you? is it sex,a relationship,marriage, if what they want is among what I listed then you politely let them know u 're not interested,you can also make use your body language to communicate to them of your disinterest.

I believe nobody can force you into doing what you don't want to.
. Thanks bro
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Everybody dey drive limousine online, no believe anything you see here. We get person wey moniker na Billionaire for Nl

Abi oh, very true.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
I De Observe You Since With Corner Of My Eye
You don get the laptop? Allow me talk jare as cough no gree me talk with peoplegrin
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Landowner101:

OK sir, but if have an advice that you can give to the false story please give.
Surely I Know How To Overcome Married Ladies and Make Them Go Far Away but My Advice Will Be Useless because Its A False Story, its Useless To You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
You don get the laptop? Allow me talk jare as cough no gree me talk with peoplegrin
i Never Get Yet.

Who Give You Cough?
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Landowner101(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Surely I Know How To Overcome Married Ladies and Make Them Go Far Away but My Advice Will Be Useless because Its A False Story, its Useless To You
OK sir.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
i Never Get Yet.

Who Give You Cough?
Harmattan dust, the drugs I take today dey shake me.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
i Never Get Yet.

Who Give You Cough?
what is your next plan?
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by pansophist(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Listen young man.

Women age faster than men. A girl of age 21 will usually be dating guys older than her, as they are usually matured, confident and can give her material stuffs. She is at the peak of her market value. It's completely expected. Besides, Your romantic situation will improve as you grow older. The young girls you can't get now, youll get them as you enter your mid to late 20's. Romance for men gets better with time, as they age.

The older and married women attracted to you is because men their age usually won't be attracted to them, and will focus on younger women (the one not giving you attention right now), that's how it works. And since majority of Nigerian men above 30 are pot bellied and not fit, it is predicated that sexual satisfaction is not something their wives can get from them hence, their willingness to cheat with a younger dude, which is you.

So calm down. It will always get better, I assure you. Although, make sure you develop yourself as a man. Keep fit (you must be able to see your packs), be clean, read well so you can speak and write well, and commit to a purpose that a mere thought of it will not make you hit the snooze button every morning. I can assure you that women won't be your problem. Go be masculine little bro.

3 Likes

Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
what is your next plan?
My Next Plan Is Getting A Laptop. Without One every Plans Or Writings I Make Will Be Lying Around with Me... My Friend Who I Spoke To Recently Who Has Two Laptops said One Is Faulty i Asked For It But No Reply From Him since two Days, no Gree Pick Call Sef. I'm Still Thinking Sha.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Harmattan dust, the drugs I take today dey shake me.
But Mama i No See Any Hamattan o. Where Your Own Come From?
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
My Next Plan Is Getting A Laptop. Without One every Plans Or Writings I Make Will Be Lying Around with Me... My Friend Who I Spoke To Recently Who Has Two Laptops said One Is Faulty i Asked For It But No Reply From Him since two Days, no Gree Pick Call Sef. I'm Still Thinking Sha.
Don't be desperate you'll get one soon. You do savings to get one
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Don't be desperate you'll get one soon. You do savings to get one
I No Desperate Again... Presently I Have 15k with Me
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
But Mama i No See Any Hamattan o. Where Your Own Come From?
Haba! Where you dey wey you no see harmattan? I dey suffer this cough since DEC. The dust dey worry me, I dey pray for raining season
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
I No Desperate Again... Presently I Have 15k with Me
Good, get another 15k and you go get laptop. You for no.create that thread sef
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Landowner101(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
pansophist:
Listen young man.

Women age faster than men. A girl of age 21 will usually be dating guys older than her, as they are usually matured, confident and can give her material stuffs. She is at the peak of her market value. It's completely expected. Besides, Your romantic situation will improve as you grow older. The young girls you can't get now, youll get them as you enter your mid to late 20's. Romance for men gets better with time, as they age.

The older and married women attracted to you is because men their age usually won't be attracted to them, and will focus on younger women (the one not giving you attention right now), that's how it works. And since majority of Nigerian men above 30 are pot bellied and not fit, it is predicated that sexual satisfaction is not something their wives can get from them hence, their willingness to cheat with a younger dude, which is you.

So calm down. It will always get better, I assure you. Although, make sure you develop yourself as a man. Keep fit (you must be able to see your packs), be clean, read well so you can speak and write well, and commit to a purpose that a mere thought of it will not make you hit the snooze button every morning. I can assure you that women won't be your problem. Go be masculine little bro.
Thanks so much bro.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Haba! Where you dey wey you no see harmattan? I dey suffer this cough since DEC. The dust dey worry me, I dey pray for raining season
Pray For What?! Abeg no Pray That Evil Prayer Again. Rain Na Bad News abeg.
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Landowner101:

OK sir.
When Next You Talk To Them add More Of "My Mommy" to Your Statements
Re: Romancelanders I Need Advice by Oyindidi(f): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Pray For What?! Abeg no Pray That Evil Prayer Again. Rain Na Bad News abeg.
Rain go fall for Lagos tomorrowgrin Rivers man, Bonny man for that matter dey fear water when una place dey inside ocean. I dey fear that bonny grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade / Money Ritual. I Need A Way Forward / Nigerian Female First Class Law Graduate Displays Her Certificates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.