Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade (2282 Views)

Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by GistersNG: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
GistMore.com

About 20,000 Nigerian girls who were trafficked to Mali for sex trade are reportedly trapped in the country.

According to Al Jazeera, the victims of the sex trade are kept in appalling conditions with officials claiming that collusion between law enforcement agents and traffickers is hampering plans to rescue and bring them back home.

Some of the girls that spoke to Al Jazeera, disclosed that they were tricked and promised new life overseas and not knowing they were being taken to Mali, where they are forced to sleep with 10 men a day.

Watch the shocking video HERE

Source - http://gistmore.com/see-photos-of-20000-nigerian-girls-who-were-trafficked-to-mali-for-sex-trade

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by GistersNG: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Watch Full Video >>> HERE

Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by Bakerdav: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Where is the picture
Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by KingAzubuike(f): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yoruba girls sha.. May God help this nation. If you want to migrate, do it legally and not through the back door because its cheaper else you go end up like this.
Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by ceejayMAX(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yoruba girls sha.. May God help this nation. If you want to migrate, do it legally and not through the back door because its cheaper else you go end up like this.
what do you mean??.DEM NOR FINE REACH WHO DEY HUSTLE?

Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by GraGra247(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chai!! Common Mali wey never get internet connection.
Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I wonder why you igbos are so bigoted.. As if your entire tribe is cursed with hatred for others.
Cain must be your forefather.
Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by ShinqRambq: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
They do not look like they were forced into it.My problem is not with trafficking becuase we know only fools fall for it,my problem is with how they use this girls,instead of placing them in the kitchen,they place them in brothels hence the badluck to their business and they get caught.Girls,ladies,women,take a stand,Brothels or Kitchen?
Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by Bighead9: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ibo's Amaka. grin

Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
it's a pity undecided
Re: See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Police Men Are After Me Final Update / This Plus Size Lady Finds Love Again After Been Rejected / 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.